A Hidden Life - Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me." I replied. I probably knew the location he was talking about, I had discovered it on one of my previous walks. There were better spots mainly due to the high use (based on the trampled vegetation) this spot saw.

Isaac turned off where I thought he would. I knew there was a better spot no more than twenty five feet further in from where I just knew Isaac would stop. I would see about getting him to move before too much happened.

Isaac had no more than entered the spot when he was suddenly turning, his pants and underwear falling to the ground while he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Now is your chance white boy, I got you some black cock to suck on." Isaac said while stepping completely out of his pants.

Isaac had a nice, very fat, uncircumcised five inch cock which was rapidly becoming fully engorged. I dropped to my knees in front of him. My hand found his shaft, my fingers curling around it. I pulled the skin towards the base of his cock, peeling his foreskin away from his glans. My mouth was already salivating like Pavlov's dog in anticipation.

I opened my mouth, making my wet lips just slightly larger than Isaac's cock. In one continuous movement, I sucked him in until he reached the back of my mouth. I placed my tongue firmly on the bottom of his cock, and created a slight vacuum in my mouth. I started to pull my head back...

"Yo dawg. I want a piece of that white boy too." the intruder said.

Isaac managed to rake his cock across my teeth while spinning around to face the voice. He stood there facing the stranger, his black cock glistening in the sun with my saliva dripping off of him. He glared at the newcomer.

"Fuck you, Calvin. You find your own fuck hole." Isaac said before turning back to face me and shoving his wet cock back in my mouth. "White boy, act like this other queer boy ain't here and get back to what you was doing."

I continued to suck Isaac. Calvin in the meantime came over and squatted down about three feet away.

"Hey, white boy, you going to do me next?" Calvin asked.

Isaac, pulled my head firmly on to his very rigid cock saying "Fuck off Cal, can't you see he's busy?"

Calvin stood and pulled his belt loose. Opening his trousers he fished out an eight inch ebony beauty of a penis.

"How 'bout it, dude, don't you want to suck on this man cock instead of Isaac's little pee pee?"

Isaac, again shoving as much cock as he could into my mouth then said to Calvin, "Told you mother fucker, this white boy's mouth belongs to me. You can wait until I get done jizzing or find another hole. Ain't that right white boy?" Isaac used his hands on my head to shake my head up and down in apparent agreement.

Calvin approached and poked at my cheek a few times with his erection. Isaac still wasn't letting go of my head.

"I'm horny now, I'm not going to wait for you to blow your shit all in him then put my dick in your nasty shit." Calvin said. "I guess since white boy here won't let go of your dick with his mouth, I've got no choice but to use his other hole."

"You're lucky I bring a bag for my dick where ever I go white boy." Calvin said while reaching around and unbuckling my belt. "Isaac, kneel down so I can get me some of his ass."

As I leaned forward to follow Isaac's cock with my mouth, the action brought my ass up in the air making it easy for Calvin to pull my pants down to my knees.

"Ain't got any more lube than what's already on the dick bag." Calvin said.

The warm spit from Calvin hit directly on my asshole, followed soon after by the head of Calvin's cock, fortunately covered by the lubed condom. I pushed out with my anus, trying to make it as easy as I could on my sphincter. I felt the head of Calvin's cock slide in. He stopped, holding still while I adjusted to the invasion. More spit landed in the crack of my ass just as Calvin pushed in further.

I soon found myself rocking back and forth, pistoning between the firm cocks of my two impalers. Isaac would not move at all while Calvin pulled back and thrust forward slightly at each end of my cycle to accommodate his longer member. The rhythm seemed to work well for everyone involved.

With only a grunt as a warning, Isaac started erupting in my mouth. His hands pulled my head into his pubes as his hips bucked, filling my mouth with voluminous jets of semen. Isaac pushed my mouth off his cock while I was still trying to swallow. Isaac pulled my head back and forth across his crotch wiping my face against his cum coated cock, before once again returning it to my suddenly starved mouth. This must have triggered something in Calvin because he abruptly started jack-hammering his cock in my ass, his abdomen making rather loud skin on skin slapping sounds as it landed against my backside.

"Where you want it white boy on your back or on your face?" Calvin asked.

With a mouth full of Isaac's deflating cock, I couldn't really answer him.

In less than ten more strokes Calvin pulled out. He ripped the condom off and laid his dick in my ass crack finishing himself quickly that way. His globs of cum landed mostly on my shirt, one glob actually hit the back of my head. As the force of his orgasm settled down, the remainder of his cum drizzled out onto my lower back. I reached an arm around pressing his manhood firmly against my crack.

All too soon, both cocks were withdrawn and the two men were getting hurriedly dressed.

"Wow." I said. "You two can wear a guy out."

Neither man replied. They finished getting dressed and walked towards the trail, Calvin high-fiving a laughing Isaac just before they dropped out of my sight.

12