A Hidden Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried. Around five minutes earlier than normal Tracy pushed open the front door with a 'Hellooo", the sound of her purse being dropped and keys hitting the hallway table also announcing her arrival.

"I thought you'd be enjoying the yard, the weather's beautiful."

"I never want to see that fucking backyard again" I groaned. " My back's dead. It was all I could do to struggle over to the stove to make your dinner."

"You are a saint!" Tracy replied with sarcasm. "I've got some muscle stuff in my bag, I'll bring it down."

"Thanks" I replied.

How cool was she? Had she forgotten about the lingerie? Did she know it was there and would she stash it before bringing her bag down? Maybe she planned to take it with her and dump it on her drive? I only went to one or two games a season, normally playoffs or Championships, Tracy would have plenty of opportunity to lose the plastic bag and its contents.

Tracy returned downstairs in just her soccer shorts and a sports bra, dropping the red sports bag by the front door. I'd joked a few times if they adapted this as a uniform I might attend more games. Soccer uniforms ranked up there with Ice Hockey uniforms in the flattery stakes as far as I was concerned. Shorts excepted. White shorts, which Tracy's team wore on alternate games, left little to the imagination. So little that most women (Tracey included) now wore long spandex undershorts for some modesty.

Tracy handed me the balm not, I noticed, offering to rub it on. Ten years ago she would have massaged me, attended to my back then blown me.

We ate dinner at the bar table in the kitchen. Just after we were married we had decided to always eat at the table when at all possible. The TV burbled some early evening news in the living room and we kept half an ear open for a breaking story. We were typically casual, chatting about nothing in particular. I'd put my 'find' to the back of my mind as regular suburban life rolled back in into view.

Tracy left at six thirty for her game and I expected her back around nine, a bit later if they hung around or had a post game drink. Giving her ten minutes in case she had forgotten something I walked up stairs.

Tracy had her fair share of clothes, but she stored winter ones in totes in the basement, so her closet and dresser were relatively modest. Manageable anyway.

Taking a deep breath I went to her three drawer dresser and opened the top drawer. Blouses, t-shirts and a couple of sweaters lay there innocently. I rooted around and came up blank, unless her paramour had a fetish for this year's mall fashions.

The bottom drawer held what I thought it would and I wanted to check this out. Some older lingerie, comfortable underwear, socks, tights and nightwear. Nothing new, nothing I hadn't seen.

"Door Number Two" I groaned to myself as I raised my aching back to vertical. Jeans, a couple of pair of pants, shorts and four or five skirts. I rooted around again, part of me hating myself for it. Coming up blank I sighed and closed the drawer, smoothing down its contents as I did so.

Tapping my bottom and top front teeth together as I did when decision making I surveyed the rest of the room. I had little desire to start on the closet, nothing was hidden there. Clothes were either hanging or piled on the shelf near the top. I was turning to leave, still with half a mind on texting Nikki for an hour's worth of action tomorrow as my knee brushed the hope chest.

"Come on then" I murmured. The lid was annoyingly one of those that wouldn't stay open on it's own. I supported it with my shoulder as I surveyed the contents. A few stuffed animals, some old cards and letters, a couple of jackets from years ago which must have been dropped in there and never retrieved. Another fucking plastic bag, nestled towards one corner where the hems of a yellowing table cloth poked up from the abyss.

I pulled it up and out, noting the first thing I saw so I could replace it last. Tipping the contents on the bed I gazed at: four black thongs, two with rhinestones at the front; two push up bras, one deep red, the other black; three black fishnet stockings and the item that I'd first noticed. A scarlet long sleeved fishnet dress.

I loved these dresses and was delighted one afternoon last year when a working lady named Amber had opened her hotel room door wearing a black one, a pair of heels and a smile. My childish mind was fascinated that the woman wearing that type of dress had to make sure each nipple was poking through a hole! Amber had wiggled over to the bed and bent forward, I gave her ass a love tap ("Oh yeah") as I placed the envelope on the bed...

A hope chest was traditionally filled with items a young woman collects or is given with an idea towards marriage. A thought entered my mind, these were unseen items Tracy had collected years ago. A 'LeFashion.com' address on a thong's label sealed that thought. I was fairly sure it was near impossible to buy lingerie online twenty five years ago and basically everything seemed too new. A store tag hung from one of the bras, unworn. I placed everything back in the bag, the red dress last, arranging the parcel back in the hope chest as I had found it. The chest's lid dropped an inch as I let go of one corner.

The damn dress was what stuck in my mind. Thongs and bras could be explained by Tracy wanting some sexy underwear, but being reluctant to wear it in the end. That dress, though, would be something she'd wear in the good old days after telling me to get to bed and that she would be there in a second. I pictured her stepping into the bedroom in one of the rhinestone thongs and the dress. Pausing by the side of the bed, leaning towards me to encourage me to lick the nipples protruding from the fishnet material. Then in a rapid movement placing a knee on the bed next to my head and lifting the other leg so she straddled my face with her wettening, now completely shaved, pussy. I would have pushed the thong to one side as much as possible, grabbed her ass and bounced her up and down on my firm tongue, sucking on her thong when it got in the way. Tracy would have pulled the thong to one side herself eventually, taking the opportunity to frig her clit as I tongue fucked her unimpeded. She would have cum quite quickly like this, my spit and her juices washing my face. In my brief fantasy I span her round, eased her shoulders down to the bed and entered her soaked pussy from behind.

My cell chirped me back to reality from my pocket, it was Tracy texting.

"B home by 10. Team chat. T X"

Judging by the time it was probably half time in their game. This was a bit unusual, but not unreasonable. We were good at letting the other know if we were to be late, etc.

I looked at my smart phone, considered for a couple of seconds and found Nikki's contact, under 'Nik'. I selected 'Send a Message'. "Hi, Tuesday 12PM? 1 HR." Not expecting a reply straight away I made my way downstairs intending to check out Nikki's on line ad and contemplate her photos. My favorite one was her on a hotel room bed, on all fours, her round ass at a slight angle to the camera, one nipple just visible and her head turned away from the camera, reddish brown hair falling across her face. For legal reasons I assumed nothing explicit could be shown, but I loved this picture because the brown rosebud of her butt hole was barely covered by the white thong she wore.

I fired up the laptop and found the listing site. Typing Nikki on the 'escorts' section brought up two ads. I knew hers though and clicked. There she was: Roses-150HH 250HR, a brief description and 36D-25-38. 28 y/o. I grinned at some past memory and gave my cock a stroke.

"Sure Sweetie. looking fwd to it. N. XXX" . Nikki texted back. The routine was you would text her back the next day to confirm and she would give you the hotel's name. It was one of two mid range places fifteen minutes away. Hotels, I'd learned, were prepared to turn a blind eye to escorts as long as there was no trouble and they weren't complete crack heads. An occupied room is money in a slow midweek. I chose my ladies carefully, no nineteen year olds looking to make a quick buck and no pimps. Nikki was completely independent and was aiming to move to the west coast in a couple of years, retiring from the business and setting up a tea shop of all things.

I had no moral qualms over my visits. Tracy's waning interest in sex had started for no reason as far as I could figure. "I'm really tired" she'd sigh before rolling over to face away from me. You can only be turned away from so many times until it begins to hurt. Tracy would be happy to read her e-book in bed for an hour, then yawn, flick it off and roll over with a "Night Hon."

A couple of years ago I decided I would not initiate sex, it was up to Tracy. Seven weeks later Tracy turned her head and kissed me on the cheek after lights out. I had moved towards her and she had responded, our tongues finding each others. As we kissed I ran my hand over her t-shirt and down to her white cotton briefs. Sex that night had been what has been described as 'married'. I'd raised her shirt over her breasts and sucked each nipple slowly and passionately. I'd then slid down her body, pulled down her underwear and began to flick my tongue over her clit to a whispered response of "yes" from Tracy. I'd brought her to orgasm licking her clit, occasionally delving inside her lips to tongue fuck her. Tracy had cum with a soft moan, pushing my head away after a few seconds as her hips slowed their rising and falling. I'd raised myself to my knees and guided my eager cock into her sensitive vagina to a receptive groan.

I gripped Tracy's hips and slowly and firmly began to fuck her. I lowered my face towards her breasts and softly, gently nibbled a nipple. A sigh of resignation came from Tracy's lips, I backed off thinking "what the hell!". I raised her feet over my shoulders and holding each ankle began to fuck her harder. "Oh, oh, oh" she panted. I desperately wanted to flip her over and pound her in doggy, but I just didn't have the enthusiasm. Pushing Tracy's legs near vertical I held them there with my shoulders as I clenched her hands half spread eagleing her. I fucked her hard, Tracy groaning her "Oh" with each thrust. I felt myself coming, straightened my legs and pushed forward using my toes as traction. I exploded into her with a loud moan and moved my hands to grip her hips as I emptied what felt like a gallon of cum into her. I continued thrusting, slowing and with less strength until I gave one last deep thrust and pulled out of her. Tracy immediately slid from under me and made her way to the bathroom, the door closing behind her and the sound of toilet paper being torn from it's holder.

I'd had the TV on, some factual shows playing in the background as I took a look at some random porn sites. "Been there. Yep done that" I'd occasionally say to myself. Static or hand held consumer cameras, more now in HD, taking in an amateur couple's best efforts. Some were pretty hot, I liked the down market end of the scale best.

I'd cleared my browser history and closed the screen by nine forty five and was laying on the couch settling into a reasonably new war movie when Tracy opened the front door.

"How'd you get on?"

"We won 3-1, I set one up. Some bitch kneed me in the thigh, though." I turned my head to look. Tracy's left thigh had a small yellow circle on it which would darken by morning, she limped a little as she made her way to the kitchen. I truly loved her in these moments, we were good together, soul mates.

We'd had a bad period about two years after we married. After plenty of trying (including Tracy spitting my cum out of her mouth on to her fingers and inserting them into her vagina. "Take that, egg" she yelled as I lay laughing like a lunatic on the bed) Tracy's gynecologist told a damp, pink eyed patient she would never have children. We'd accepted it, each taken a month's compassionate leave and decided upon our return from an anti-clockwise road trip of twelve States we wouldn't adopt and planned our life together accordingly. Our parents were upset and friends Tracy confided in sympathetic, but as the months passed our life settled down, with just the two of us being normal.

Tracy had padded upstairs shortly after with a diet cola, "Oww" she whined as she took the first step.

"Need me to drag you?" I offered helpfully as Brad Pitt wasted a another dozen Nazis on the screen.

"Yeah, my head going bang, bang on the stairs. I'll... be...OK," she mock whined.

Tracy must have made it as I heard the shower run shortly after and ten minutes later she headed to the bedroom.

Things didn't end well for Brad. I shut the TV off, set coffee for the morning and headed for the stairs. Tracy's red and white sports bag sat by the front door. She would have normally brought it upstairs, but with her leg and carrying the soda decided to leave it. I glanced up the stairs anq quietly unzipped the top. The halter top and thigh highs were still there.

I carried the bag into our room and left it on the chest. The long shot of Tracy being awake and the even longer odds of Tracy laying, legs spread on the bed, her purple vibrator easing smoothly in and out of her bare pussy ("I couldn't wait any longer") dropped to zero as I heard her softly snoring and noticed her laying on her side with her back to me. It occurred to me I didn't even know if Tracy shaved regularly anymore, I assumed she did as she liked the cleanliness. As I slid between the sheets I smiled at the knowledge that Nikki shaved, or Brazilian waxed, to be more accurate. I'd be saying "Hi" tomorrow.

Tracy left for work at eight, I'd got up with her to pass the time and share a couple of bagels. Her thigh was darkening nicely and she walked a little stiffly around the house preparing for her day.

I hit the shower around nine thirty to prepare for mine. Pre-shower I trimmed my pubes to about an eighth of an inch. I kept them under control out of habit, but a boy does have to look his best.

Scrubbed and manscaped I texted Nikki again as I dressed in dark blue boxers, blue chinos and a white shirt. I had no illusions about escorts. They were in an unconventional business and that business was to make money. Nikki and I got on well, but I reasoned she did with everybody who was decent with her and who could hold a conversation. Dressing respectably and being groomed could do no harm in the service department I reasoned.

Nikki texted back with the name of the hotel about half an hour later, told me she's see me at 12 PM and give me the room number on arrival.

I left at eleven forty and drove uneventfully to the chain hotel sited on the four lane highway populated with car dealerships, a couple more hotels and fast food outlets. The Fairway Mall waved it's stars and stripes a mile away in the distance. "God Bless America" I thought as a previous encounter with Nikki flashed through my mind.

"Room 423", came the reply after I had texted "Here" a couple of minutes later. Deleting every escorts texts after every communication was something I drilled into myself. Today was no exception as I tapped and slid the phone's surface. Spitting out my gum I headed for the lobby.

I walked straight past the desk and to the elevators ahead. Hit the button and waited two seconds for the door to open. I hit 4 as the doors closed and thirty seconds later was at Room 423.

Knock, knock. The almost silent pad of feet walking on a carpet from the other side of the door, me half grinning in anticipation and the door opening with Nikki hidden behind it. I'd noticed escorts always did this, so they can't be seen from the passage way I assumed.

I stepped in, Nikki closing the door behind me. I turned to greet her and to check her out. Escorts can look a bit different from visit to visit, some good days, some not so. Nikki looked good. She wore a little make up, mascara and eyeliner round her big brown eyes mostly, and clear lip gloss. She'd apply bright red if the client requested it, I'd had her do it for a blowjob once. Nikki had the same shoulder length red/brown hair as her photos. She was dressed in white above the knee socks, a tiny red and blue plaid kilt and a white, one size too small push up bra.

"You look fantastic" I said wide eyed. This was practically my fantasy outfit. With a hooker it was a good bet you'd get to see this eventually, this was a jackpot. We hugged and I took the chance to give her butt a small squeeze. "Ooooh", she groaned. Game on.

I laid five fifty dollar bills on the dresser with a quick nod of acknowledgment to Nikki and unbuttoned my shirt. "You need a shower hon?" she asked. I was practically squeaky clean but it couldn't hurt. 'A John's Shower' it's probably called: quick wash of the junk and ass; a quick splash on the body to make it look good.

I emerged from the bathroom toweling off, Nikki was closing her laptop as I sat on the edge of the hotel king bed. Nikki walked straight towards me, placed her hands on my shoulders and straddled my thighs. Pressing her forehead against mine she whispered, "How you been?"

"Good, good. Better now" I said with a grin.

Wrapping her arms around the back of my neck Nikki began french kissing me deeply, pushing her large, bulging breasts into my chest and slowly moving her ass back and forth on my thighs.

My left hand found the small of her back as my right reached her ass and slid down squeezing the bottom of one cheek, two fingers brushing her outer lips and the rim of her butt-hole. Nikki groaned and pulled me in deeper taking my left hand and placing it on her right breast. I gave the hard, lacy material a firm squeeze near the nipple as Nikki stood and pulled my face into her sweet smelling, smooth, hairless pussy. I grabbed her by the hips, pulled her into me for a few seconds, finding her pierced clit with my tongue. I gently swung her on to the bed, Nikki unclipping her bra and throwing it to one side as she lay back.

I reached up with both hands and twisted Nikki's nipples, lapping her clit and pussy. Nikki exclaimed loudly "Fuck!" as I rolled the firm eraser like nipples between my fingers. I felt a grin on my face as I worked hard on her dark pink bud, my tongue hammering between that and her sweet wetness. Nikki liked it hard and reasonably rough, but she'd be a pussy cat as she slowly ran her full lips up and down your shaft, gradually sucking the life out of you.

Sliding my right hand down her tanned, smooth stomach I put my thumb in her pussy and eased the index finger to the outside of her asshole. Nikki squirmed to ease the entrance and gasped loudly. I placed pressure on her ass, but didn't quite penetrate her tight warmth. I continued licking her clit, flicking the gold ring with the tip of my tongue, whilst pulsing her sphincter and pussy with my digits for a couple of minutes, my left hand switching between her nipples and her mouth so she could suck my fingers as practice for my cock later (like Nikki needed practice).

Nikki was a screamer. Tracey could be loud sometimes, but she was no Nikki. As Nikki's pussy became wetter and wetter cries and flat out short screams began to emerge from that sweet, dirty mouth. I'd been here before and withdrew my tongue from her clit and inserted two middle fingers into her flooding vagina. Finding that rough pad a couple of inches up her contracting cervix I pulsated rapidly towards her belly button with my fingers. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" she screamed as her hips bucked wildly, "Yes, yes, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah" as clear fluid squirted between my fingers. Her contracting cervix involuntary pushed my fingers out as more juice jerked its way onto the covers. I gently rubbed her clit as Nikki squirmed and bucked, the last shots easing to a dribble like when you shut off a hose.