A Hidden Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki's death screams had turned to a whimper as she lay spent on the bed, the beige bed cover a darker shade between her thighs and beyond where her cum had soaked in.

I eased my self up on an elbow and touched a nipple with my finger. Nikki involuntarily spasmed and a giggle rose from her mouth. "You fucker" she breathed.

"Not done that yet" I retorted. "Flip over."

Nikki turned onto all fours. "I think your socks caught some friendly fire." I offered, noticing her splattered legs. Nikki giggled again.

Nikki's ass was slick with spit and love juice as I slid my tongue up and down the puckered entrance. Nikki wasn't loose back there, but she wasn't as tight as Tracy and I soon had my tongue buried an inch inside. I grabbed hold of each side of the kilt and rocked her back and forward. "Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhh" Nikki started to get loud again.

"Got a condom?"

"On the nightstand." I darted over to the bed side and found the perforated silver foil strip of rubbers in a small bowl between a butt plug, a rabbit vibrator and two kinds of lube.

Nikki always insisted on rolling on the rubber and did so skilfully with her mouth, throwing in a few bobs of her head as she did.

I moved back behind her as Nikki reached back and eased my covered cock inside her pussy, checking the ring was snug on the base of my shaft. She'd moved a bit further up the bed towards the night stand, I knew why. Holding Nikki's torso up at a forty five degree angle by cupping her firm, ample breasts I began strongly, steadily fucking her from behind. She joined in the rhythm, pushing back on my forward thrusts. God she was good.

We fucked like this for minutes, Nikki occasionally yelling an obscenity and looking back at me. Shortly she removed my hands from her tits and reached over for two items from the night stand, the butt plug and the larger bottle of lube. Nikki buried her head between the pillows and arched her back, raising her round ass further in the air. I took the items from the bed and squeezed some lube onto her ass, briefly slowing the fucking.

Taking the tapered toy I slowly pushed it inside her accepting hole and began slow, gentle thrusts. Trying to alternate them with the thrusts of my pussy wrapped cock. Nikki groaned loudly as the thrusts became longer. I loved doing this, but as I could feel the pressure from the plug on my cock it sped things up a bit.

Nikki was screaming like she was being attacked before long. I thought I better end this before security battered the door down. Leaving the dildo planted in her ass I grabbed both hips and fucked like a train. Thirty seconds later I pulled out, Nikki raised her head, hissed "Give it to me". Whipping off the condom with a snap I jerked off four good loads onto her face and cleavage. She grabbed my cock and sucked the last remnants out as I quivered on my knees in front of her face.

I fell to the bed as Nikki wiped her face and chest with her fingers licking them greedily, still on her knees.

"You've grown a tail" I observed, slowly starting to come to my senses. The butt plug still protruded from her ass. Nikki reached back with shiny fingers and slowly pulled the toy from her behind, tossing it, glistening, on the bed.

Nikki sat on the end of the bed. "Mind if I lose this?" she asked, pointing generally downwards.

"You're the boss." I sighed lazily.

Nikki pulled off the dampened socks, standing to wiggle out of the rumpled kilt. "Hey" she called as she threw me the kilt. It was as damp at the front and back as the bed spread. "Suck on that".

I laughed and gave the material a quick lick, no real taste but a mild odor of sex eminated from the used up skirt. I played with it in my hand as Nikki ran her hands through her hair.

"Wellllll" she breathed, surveying the scene. " We sure messed this bed up." I took in the battle field: one used condom, laying bunched up like a pink shed snake skin; torn wrapper; a shiny lube covered butt plug; a bra; one of the patchy damp socks sitting on the light and dark beige wetted combat zone.

"Seen worse". I quipped.

Nikki tossed the socks and bra on a chair and padded to the bathroom with the toy and condom dangling from her hand. I heard the toilet flush, the sink run, a gargle and the spit of mouth wash.

Returning to the bed Nikki spooned behind me, putting an arm on my chest. "Guess I'll let it dry, I shoulda put a towel down." she spoke softly.

"Shoulda, woulda, coulda" I sighed, smiling.

Nikki exhaled a brief laugh.

We chatted about small stuff, vacation plans, even her new used Mustang. I had genuine admiration of escorts for the service they provided. Nikki and her colleagues had helped fill a gap in, maybe saving, at least one marriage, mine.

"How we doin'?" Nikki asked, stroking my flaccid, but not quite done cock. Like waking up slowly on a Sunday morning my penis roused. Nikki scooted backwards as I laid on my now non aching back, my head propped up on the double pillows.

Nikki crawled between my parting legs, her heart shaped ass in the air, taking me between her full lips.

"Hold on". She rose and made her way to the bathroom. Thirty seconds later she returned, her lips coated in the blood red lip gloss.

Back in the same position Nikki took my stiffening shaft whole in her mouth, sliding the red lips down to my pelvic bone and holding for a few seconds. Her hands on my thighs she continued the action; up, down, hold. Until after a few cycles my cock was rock hard again.

"Keep going" I murmured.

Nikki licked my balls, taking one in her mouth, making a sucking noise then turned her attention back to my cock.

"Spit on it" I whispered.

Nikki obliged and a glob ran down to my balls. Nikki sucked slowly and quickly, spitting and dribbling every thirty seconds or so, soon another wet patch formed on the bed.

After five minutes or so I began slowly fucking her mouth. When Nikki reached the base again I gently placed a hand on the back of her head and firmly held it there. Nikki gagged after a few seconds and I quickly released.

"Ahhhh" she gasped like you might do after finishing a long drink as her lips rose off my cock.

Diving back in Nikki quickened her pace as I increased my hip thrusts, holding her head down every ten or so strokes.

After a couple of minutes of this I was face fucking her, her fingers tweaking my nipples as I held either side of her head, rapidly moving it up and down.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum now" I breathed.

Nikki spat once more, shook my hands from her head and bore down with long, quick nods.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh, oh Jeeeeeesus." I poured into her mouth, Nikki still bobbing her head rapidly, until she pressed her nose against my pubic bone again. I jerked my hips up and down. Nikki took her right hand off my nipple, took my left and placed it on the back of her head again. I ground into her mouth until she tapped me on the hip. Releasing my hand she bobbed up, exhaling as if she'd surfaced after a length underwater. Her mascara was smeared and the lip gloss gone, red smudges ringed the base of my cock and flecks stained the poor bed spread.

She gargled, she fucking gargled, before padding to the bathroom to spit in the sink and swig some more mouthwash. I laughed to myself. Spitting or swallowing never bothered me either way.

Returning, Nikki raised her eyebrows to me and winked.

"If I still had the power of speech I'd say ''Fuckin' incredible''" I joked. Nikki handed me some wet naps and I wiped off the the worst of the saliva/cum/gloss cocktail.

"There are more clean towels in there hun", Nikki motioned to the bathroom.

Taking my cue I carefully made my way to to the shower on shaky legs. Stepping into the warm, flowing water I put my head back and smiled in satisfaction. "Tracy, that still could be you" I thought.

I toweled off for the third time today and returned to the bedroom. Nikki was still naked and had pulled a spare bed cover out of the wardrobe. "Oops" I said, dressing.

"I can get more. I'll bring a couple of towels in here too." she considered.

I knew I was just one in a line, but Nikki made me feel I was that special one for an hour.

We parted with a hug as Nikki headed to the shower and a new outfit I guessed. She dead bolted the door behind me as I made my way out.

Early summer had melted into a hot July with their long days and warm evenings. I'd made friends again with the backyard, enjoying the bi-nightly watering routine and checking the plants and lawn's progress. We entertained every couple of weekends, music from our teens playing from the computer. Four or five couples around our age; drinking, laughing, chatting, eating barbecue and occasionally badly dancing.

Following a couple of these evenings Tracy had half stumbled to bed naked after one too many vodka and cranberries. The first time had been strictly the married version. Three weeks later Tracy had pushed me off her, me short punching the mattress in frustrated anger as she turned away. She rolled on to her stomach and pushed her ass in the air, playfully wiggling it side to side. In a split second my mind flashed to an early evening a month prior.

In late June, about three weeks after I had first looked for the life changing back balm, I took the opportunity to reach into Tracy's black leather shoulder bag. Nylon brushed the back of my hand.

Drawing the top wider I looked in and saw the stocking tucked, rumpled under her wallet. Towards the bottom corner of the purse, a creased up couple of square inches of lace and cheap material. I pulled the loose ball of fabric from her purse. The unmistakable odor of past sex rising from the soiled and dried dark green and pink flowered discount store brief panties. She'd worn them again afterwards.

Showing a disinterest in sex with your partner and then being more adventurous than you had in a while were pointers that 'she's cheating on you' I'd read on a few websites. That Saturday night Tracy had showed the signs of being the giving sex partner I'd married all those years ago.

We laid side by side on matching lawn chairs on the patio, the far ends angled a foot apart as the sun slowly set behind the trees at the far end of the fenced yard. Labor Day and summer were drawing to a close.

We both had a secret we kept in a secured vault in our heads and in our hearts. Mine was there because I had a need that I wouldn't deny. Tracy's? I never wanted to know.