A Highland Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Euan found me before the last dance started, he carried long cold drinks in his hand once again, we gulped them down, then found our way into a set just as the first note from the fiddle rang out and the partners bowed to each other.

Strip the Willow was to become my favorite highland dance, imagine two lines facing each other, four boys on one side, four girls on the other, the fiddle rings out, the boys bow and the girl's curtsey.

The first couple met in the center, one set of hands clutched behind their backs, the others grasp at the waist, they lean back then birl around each other for two loud counts of eight, hair swings out behind the girl, the boy's kilt moves in interesting ways.

They can hear the music, hear the stamp of brogued feet on the wooden floor, hear the shouts from the other sets, but they're moving so fast they can maintain eye contact only with each other, their world has narrowed to a view of their partners face, mouth and eyes smiling, then the girl is swung, or sometimes launched by her partner depending on his mood, over to boy number two.

He's waiting, standing there with his arm out looking for her to be shot his way, he grabs her arm, spins her around as quickly as possible, then swings, throws, or launches her back to her partner.

Repeat this with the other two boys and meet at the end, birl around for another two loud counts of eight, then it's back down the line, the Scots being into equal opportunity madness, this time it's the girls turn to swing the boy down and around the line.

It's fast, it's furious, it's totally fun, and now it's about to get even more interesting. The partners meet at their original spot, two wild spinning counts of counts of eight once more, and then both go down their side of the line simultaneously, meeting as they are swung back into the middle once again.

It's a whirling dervish of a dance that leaves you bruised and winded and absolutely filled with joy, I loved it.

Now instead of just one set of partners, add in seventeen or eighteen more sets. It was a dance of complete insanity, I was sure the beat became faster as the dance went on, some men handed me back to Euan after I spun around them, some launched me across the floor like a bullet, Euan's arm caught me every time, spun me and cheerily set me off to a new partner.

We danced with Fiona and her partner about halfway through, I was standing beside her too out of breath to say anything, but our eyes twinkled at each other.

After twenty minutes of whirling and spinning and gripping, we were back with our original set of partners, the music stopped and we all bowed, around the dance floor a few people performed dramatic mock collapses.

Euan took my arm and we made our way back to the bar, I couldn't see Fiona's, hidden somewhere in the mass of bodies and heat out on the floor, but our plan was to meet at the bar if we got separated, so I knew she would be along soon.

It was a surprise when Euan kissed me, suddenly I found one hand on my arse, another around my waist and his tongue reaching for my mouth.

I didn't fight him off straight away, he was quite a pleasant kisser, but after a few minutes we came up for air.

"I'm sorry Euan, but..."

"You have a boyfriend down south?"

"Something like that," I told him, just in time too, at that moment, Fiona came through the bar, solo.

Euan left soon after, with Fiona looking on unhappily as we exchanged mobile numbers.

"If I don't see you again before the end of summer, I'll look you up in the big smoke," he kissed my cheek and rushed off to find his friends.

"Mum and Dad are going to party, they gave us the key to their room for the night, I think it will be more comfortable than the boat's cabin."

I agreed, and arm and arm we stepped up the road under the moonlight, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the breeze was a little chilly, but it felt good after the stifling heat of the dance hall.

Fiona started the shower, I joined her and we let the water clean off the sweat from a warm night's hectic dancing, with only a towel around our chests, we kissed a little and made our way into the bedroom. Fiona sat on an armchair, feet up and under her, I sprawled out on another.

"That's hardly ladylike Josie," she was eyeing me speculatively.

"I know that look, stay in your own chair, I've been 'danced' around the room quite enough for one night thank you very much."

She suddenly sounded serious, "I wasn't thinking of that."

"You weren't thinking of sex, I love you honey, but you're a bad liar."

"No, I was thinking of sex, sort of anyway. I was really thinking about us, I'm always on top, I think I want to broaden my horizons."

I wondered why now, was she really suffering the after effect of a nights jealousy, I didn't think so, I had a suspicion she had planned this, but she had never even given me a hint it. I held my breath, now that she had mentioned the possibility, I so wanted it, I didn't want to mess it up.

"Well as you're the one who took my virginity, I suppose it's only polite to return the favor."

I stood up, letting my towel drop to the floor, she could see my cock, already erect for her and I held out my hand. She reached out to me and stood, I pulled her to close to me to kiss her, undoing the fold in her towel and letting it drop to the floor, her own cock was just as ready as mine.

She lay back on the bed, I pulled some lube out of my night bag and an egg-shaped vibrator which Michelle had bought for me on mail order, I had read about them in one of the books she had given us, and she had simply smiled as I stumbled through asking her to purchase it for me.

"What's that," Fiona sounded a little worried.

"It's a surprise honey, I've had it for a while, waiting for the right moment," I had expected to give it to her to use on me, but as Scotlands National bard once said "the best-laid plans of Mice and Men."

I got onto the bed and stretched out an arm, she came over and cradled herself in it and we got down to some serious kissing. My hands had started to wander, I played with her nipples, I felt her ass cheeks, I brushed the inside of her thigh, and I let my little finger drift lightly across her cock once or twice, just the softest of caresses.

I let my mouth move down her left-hand side my tongue working her nipple, every inch of skin of her body, her thighs, her feet, her toes, then I moved up the right side, my mouth again covering from toes to nipples, already I could see beads of sweat on her boobs, I turned south again, my tongue licking away the salty goodness.

I put my hands between her legs and pushed them open, I ducked my tongue onto her hairless balls, I worked around coming up the inside of the shaft, lightly over the head, and back down the backside until my tongue rounded and pushed towards her hole. Her grip on my shoulders tightened as I worked her arse, only releasing as I came up panting for air.

I reached for the lube and started to warm her up, she was lying back, eyes closed, I could see her chest rise and fall as she struggled to maintain steady breathing. I grabbed the egg, her eyes opened at the buzz, then she felt it land playfully on her right cheek.

I played around for a while gradually moving a little lower until my little buzz bomb reached then circled her hole, three times, four times, five times, and then I pushed it in to penetrate her.

My tongue reached out to lap around the edges of her wetness and the buzzing egg continued to work her arse, all the while her volume was steadily increasing.

Fiona was looking down at me, my hands were busy, one played with the egg in her arse while the other stroked her lubed up cock. She was ready to come, I could see the change in the eyes as they darkened and the skin around the edges tightened, "Shit, too soon" she cried as she came all over her belly, long white streams of spunk rivering over her body.

I kept the egg buzzing inside her as my tongue reached out to clean her, she had almost hit her nipples as she orgasmed, and I had a long slow sensuous way to go as I cleaned her spunk from her body, finally I cleaned her semi-hard cock, my mouth opened to accept the head in, I started to slowly push down the shaft, feeling it harden in my mouth.

I positioned myself across her, letting our cocks touch and ride, while I kissed her once more on the mouth, she hadn't lost much hardness with her orgasm, and I knew she was ready, I moved between her legs, and pointed the tip of my cock toward her virgin hole.

She looked lovingly at me, "Now my Josie, now."

I pushed, I wasn't feeling anything, I pushed again, I wasn't getting any penetration, "Let me help," she said. Her hand slid below grabbing the shaft of my cock and lined it up properly, I pushed and felt the head slip inside her.

I remembered her first time with me, and I tried to emulate her kindness, I pushed in slowly, never adding too much extra shaft to a thrust, not going to quickly, letting her get used to the feeling of me inside her. My balls hit her bridge and now she was full, I was all the way in, she looked at me, only pleasure, no pain in her eyes, "I love you," She told me.

I slowly started to increase the length of my thrusts and the speed of my fucking, the wanton slut underneath me may have been a virgin just a few minutes ago, but she knew what she wanted now, her hips would rise to meet my thrusts and she was moaning, "More."

We continued to fuck, I was lightly stroking the head of her cock while we did so, this was my first time as top, and it wasn't as easy as it looked, a couple of times I accidentally withdrew on the backstroke, but she quickly helped me fold my cock back inside her, and I began to increase my pace in line with my growing confidence.

I found that with an increase in pace, comes an almost inevitable increase in the ferocity of thrust, and I could feel her trying to stretch her legs further outward to accept me more easily. My arms, one on either side of her, held my body off as best I could her as my cock slammed her hole.

"Oh, I love you so," I whispered into her ear.

She only moaned in reply.

I had no more control left to give, I was now furiously fucking her, my cock withdrawing and then slamming back inside her, she gave a little grunt each time I ended a stroke, but she never stopped gazing up at me, the feel of her tightly gripping my cock, the love in her eyes as she lay back accepting me, it was all too much and I came, far quicker than I had planned.

My cock remained hard, and I kept it inside her, moving it very slowly and softly, as my hand reached for her cock, I began to play with her, running my fingers up and down a shaft now soaking with a mix of lube and sweat, my hand moved easily, for a minute, maybe two, but no more, before I felt her shudder and she orgasmed again.

I lay down, my arm gently brought her back to spoon with me, "I love you," I said, as we rested in each other arms.

12