All Comments on 'A Hike that Goes Wrong'

by okguy4romance

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Really nice imagery, well written, albeit the characters' questionable motives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short but sweet...and by the way Haters...

I enjoyed your story. Keep writing! You had a few typos, nothing major. I also want to add, for all the judgmental prudish reviewers out there - sometimes a short story is just a fantasy. It amazes me that people act like stories here need to be either realistic as a heart attack or the next great American novel.

If you're not into non-consent stories, here's an idea - don't read them. And, if you only like some types of non-con stories, but maybe aren't into the less realistic ones, that's fine too, but don't knock people who are OKAY with the suspension of disbelief. Back to the story - it would have been nice if you could've shown more of the husband's psychology watching his wife get raped. That would have added to the story. As you write more, you'll get better at it. Don't let the haters influence you. Ultimately their opinion doesn't matter one bit. And if people aren't willing to give you constructive feedback, well, then screw them, baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Have to Wonder

You have to wonder whether Sara will develop a desire for big cocks,whether she'll being looking to be double-teamed again, and whether this event will lead to disharmony in their marriage.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
4 stars - well written but incomplete

This experience would have made such a dramatic effect on husband and wife. Even while being raped you only write the wife having orgasms. No anger no embarrassment just ok she will get with it. How did husband feel?

Not surprised they did not talk while driving away but dude they have to deal with this even if wife had best sex of her life or she is damaged emotionally.

Regardless of category LW, gay or reluctant the only emotion you write is lust. The only action is sucking and fucking.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous