All Comments on 'A Hike with the Boss'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

Brings back such good memorys, I was a young teen when an older man, seduced me, I had sucked cock before, not older guys, that turned me into a cock loving teen , mostly for older men, sure do miss it,.

mail me,. herfun101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

You are the master of stories with the older man/younger man theme and this is among the better ones. Neither was really seduced because they knew they wanted each other all along, and the tenderness with the way the young fellow made Mr. Beck forget about his aging body and the shortcomings he though it possessed was moving and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My first time with another guy was when I was 18, I'm 23 now. He was 59 and the experience was mind blowing. At the moment I'm seeing a 61 year old married guy. I just find mature guys so irresistible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great read

This was great, it reminded me of my first time with an older man when I was 20. He was so gentle and passionate, I wish that I had stayed in touch.

Please do continue such beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

Your stories are among the very best.

The characters in your stories are passionate and very decent.

I have been bi curious all my life sometimes very intensely sometimes just on the back burner of my brain.

When i fully grew up (matured) i was always married plus was above average lucky with women on the side.

I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORIES. IF I COULD DO IT AGAIN I WOULD TRY GAY SEX TOO. IF I LIKE IT I WOULD PRACTISE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written

Excellent story. That was one of your best but they are all good.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot story

An older man like me would love to find a younger man that liked to have his cock sucked by silver headed man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting dynamic with a twist that the young man has a larger penis than his older boss. But as with many of Tim's stories, the young man is circumcised but the older man is not: "Curved upwards so that his cock rested back on his stomach, the base of Randy's very erect penis was surprisingly thick before tapering down significantly to a small conical glans at the end of the circumcised organ." We are told that Randy has to pull back the crinkled foreskin to expose his pink glans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous