A Holiday Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instructed me to sit on the massage table again. As I did, I tried to straddle her with my legs to pull her close again, but to no avail- for she was sliding down... kissing my breasts, teasing the nipples... working her way down my stomach... and with her hands squeezing my breasts, she thrust her tongue into my pussy in a way I had never experienced with any man. Angel was just full of surprises.

She sucked softly on my clit, teasing me intensely. She looked up at me as she moaned and hummed in delight, and then brought her finger into the pink softness, driving me even wilder than before. I was near ecstasy... but I didn't want to be there alone.

I motioned for her to stop and she did, however reluctantly. This time, I got down from the table and told her to lie down on it. She gave me a questioning look, but did as I asked. Slowly, I got up on the table and kneeled over her body. I pulled off her thong and immediately put my face in her pussy- her was shaved too, but in the shape of an angel. I was reminded of the white Christmases of my youth, making snow angels in the yard...

I couldn't wait any longer. I never knew I could ever want to do this, but at this moment, all I could think about was licking her clit, and tasting her amazing pink wetness. My head moved fast and methodically against her, which she apparently liked, for she started bucking her hips and then I felt her tongue inside me again. And that finger...rubbing me inside...

I moaned with pleasure and she yelped in surprise as I inserted not one or two, but three fingers, and started rubbing her g-spot. She continued bucking harder and so did I. It was the most amazing sixty-nine experience I had ever had.

This was it. I was finally going to come. Flashes of her in that red dress and Santa hat whipped through my mind as my body started to tremble and bursts of ecstasy flowed through my body from my head down to my toes.

She started to moan breathlessly, "I'm coming, I'm coming" and it only made me come harder to hear her voice and feel her hot juices on my lips.

Afterwards, I collapsed on top of her. She reached between my legs and rubbed my back softly, attempting to catch her breath.

Realizing that our twenty minutes must soon be up, I got down off the table and helped her up. I wasn't sure how to act or feel, and I felt very awkward, until she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"I hope that was okay," she whispered, unsure of herself.

"It was a little strange," I smiled. "But absolutely incredible."

"Merry Christmas," she winked, and kissed me again.

****

On New Years Eve, I could see the snow falling silently onto the back deck of my house. There must have been six inches gathering out there. There is nothing like a fresh, white blanket of snow during the holidays.

As I got dressed to go dancing in town with my date for the evening, Evan (yes, the copy paper boy with the pecs), I opted to wear a new sexy baby blue cashmere sweater dress, and spritzed on my new vanilla fragrance. Waiting for him to pick me up, I smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked great. I hadn't even had to wear blush in two weeks.

"I'll be right there!" I called out as I heard Evan letting himself into the house, the screen door slapping shut behind him. He stomped his snowy shoes on the welcome mat.

He greeted me with a kiss, and we were out the door. As we headed down the path towards his emerald green Mercedes SUV (I always preferred Mercedes to BMWs), I saw Angel coming towards us.

"Here, I was just at the market and grabbed something for you two," she explained as she passed me a basket with a big red bow on it. I peeked inside, noticing a bottle of wine, two wine glasses, and a box of holiday truffles.

"Wow, Angel. Thank you!" I said with surprise. She gave me a hug, nodded at Evan with a smile, and skipped up the steps towards the house.

"Happy New Year!" she called out.

"Your roommate seems really great," said Evan, as he opened the car door for me.

I laughed, grinning from ear to ear as I watched Angel disappear into the house. "You have no idea."

12