All Comments on 'A Holiday of Discovery'

by Obsession67

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The End?

you may think that you ended your story but you didn't. This story is far from over and you know it. Now what? A divorce, an explanation, WHATv you are so casual abiut your discovery , without emtiona as though you willed it to happen. Self respect, for you? Anything? You just accepted his betrayal. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Comments

What a great story for your first time. Like you I'm a bi male from the U.K. and have published a couple of stories in Literotica (Mum Dad & Sons Came Too Parts 1 & 2) which you may be interested in. There must be more to your story than just this part. Maybe the wife becoming excited at the prospect of seeing her hubby playing with another man and finally joining in??

Regards.

Martyn. Southend2@yahoo.com

Obsession67Obsession67almost 14 years agoAuthor
First accepted story...

Thanks for the comments on my story Holiday of Discovery. I agree that the ending could have been somewhat different. I had made some adjustments to the ending and some of the descripitive elements of the story in the event that the story was not accepted and I therefore decided to resubmit my story.

I did not want the wife to have any participation in a threesome because her exclusion as her husband discovered sex with another man while she was reduced to 'voyeurism' is a theme that I enjoy and would probably play a strong part in any future stories. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
finally something like reality

nice to read a story that feels more like reality. i've always found the ones where the wife just accepts the husbands homosexual inclinations so easily as unbelieveable. was nice to see the honest emotion on the wife's side, not "oh great my husband is gay. cool."

yorkie54yorkie54almost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

An excellent well written story. Looking forward to reading more from you.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Always nice to have an understanding wife... She should be included in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great...

Loved this story... especially how the husband was drawn to Richard's overwhelming sexuality and couldn't resist, even in front of his wife. That was the strongest sexual element for me... the husband that was so into it that he didn't care if his wife was there or not. Please write more along this theme. It wouldn't be the same if the wife joined in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have to agree

First, your only option is divorce for once a man takes another man's cock up his ass or in his mouth, he is lost.With gay sex, there is no such thing as 'just once.'

While I once believed that I could be curious and just see what it's like, I took that step and now long for when I can meet him again.

Both of us being married, with children, we'd either both have to approach our wives, admit to our homosexual attraction and divorce simultaneously. Not likely. So he and I wll continue to meet in secret as gay lovers must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My only question?

Why did it take her so long to see an attorney? Did she hire a PI to get some pictures? So that she could keep most of the assets from the marriage after she blackmailed her husband? Unfinished garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
jealous wife

Jon's wife was a sore loser she couldn't believe she lost out to a man. she should be happy that her husband is now a very happy man now. I realize it is a hard way to take the fact her husband's cheating was with a man and not some younger woman.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
hot realistic story

I agree this story is not the usual Literotica "wife embraces husband's new found homosexuality" but rather is more realistic of what would actually happen. That's why this story real turned me on so much because it's actually what would probably happen in my marriage if I started having gay sex while she was in the next room. My situation is that I've been having gay sex with men for a few years without my wife knowing at all (if she knew, I'm sure she'd divorce me). If I had one regular male lover (like Jon has with Richard) then I probably would tell my wife and move in with my gay lover. However, I have many male lovers (always play safe) and I'm enjoying the hot gay sex I'm having on a regular basis. I know it's not ideal and not fair to my wife but I'm not ready yet to come out of the closet and let her and the rest of the world know that I'm gay (actually really "bi" but I don't mind being called "gay", "faggot", etc.). I've also started cross-dressing and that has resulted in me being a "bottom". I love a hot man kissing me, feeding me his cock and then fucking me -- I enjoy giving myself completely to a man (I think you as a woman know how I feel). Maybe one day I'll let me wife know or maybe I'll give up gay sex (probably not) but for now we're getting along great and don't need to rock the boat or wreck everything.

Sorry about the long comment -- I would really appreciate your view and opinion of what I've said above because I'd like to better understand what my wife might be feeling.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Unrealistic

What women in her right mind is just going to sit there and watch her

husband cheat on her and not do anything about it! I would really like to see this

Story rewritten with a alternative ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God this author only wrote two stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous