A Holiday Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan went to the window and looked through the opening in the curtains.

"Well it's stopped raining so let's get dressed and get out," said Jan as she walked back over to the sofa. I couldn't keep my eyes off her naked body as she picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom.

I wasn't too bothered about going out, I wanted to stay in and have some more fun. I got to my feet and felt a little wobbly as I stood up. I picked up my clothes and went into the bedroom and got dressed. Jan came in and I think she sensed I wanted more.

"Don't worry we will carry on later tonight," she said.

A smile came over my face and I freshened up in the bathroom before we headed out. We went around some bars, but I was still distracted at what had happened and what was going to happen when we got back We had a brief chat about what we had done, she did confess she had fancied me for a while.

It was getting on for about 1am and Jan suggested we went back, that news certainly made me smile She went off to the bathroom first and I waited outside the bar. The walk back was about 10 minutes. We walked down a side road which led to our complex. Jan stopped about halfway down the road, she looked up and down the road and pulled me towards her.

She pressed her lips against mine and we kissed, our tongues pushing against each other. Jan then took hold of my right hand and moved it between her legs. I moved my hand up expecting to feel the material of her panties. Instead I felt her pussy lips. She broke the kiss as she felt my fingers run along her pussy.

"I took them off in the toilet," she whispered to me.

My fingers rubbed over her lips before I slid a finger inside her wet hole. She gave a gasp as she felt my finger pushing inside her.

"We need to get back right now," Jan said.

I moved my hand from between her legs and we quickly walked back to the villa. As soon as we got through the door Jan held me again and kissed me. My hands were on her back and I pulled the zip on her dress down. I then took hold of it and slid it down to the floor. My hands returned to her back and I un hooked her bra and let that fall from her.

We were still kissing passionately as I did this and now Jan was undressing me. She loosened my skirt and pulled it down, then my panties were down as well. She broke the kiss and pulled open my blouse and popped the button in the process.

She reached around and unhooked my bra and pulled it off. We were now both naked and still not made it to the bedroom. Jan took hold of my hand and led me into the bedroom, we kissed again before Jan led down on her bed. She guided me down on to the bed and I was knelt astride her. I lowered myself down and we kissed again.

Our kiss broke and Jan guided my head onto her neck which I gently kissed. She then moved me again and I moved slightly down the bed until I reached her breasts. I kissed her right breast while Jan moved my hand onto her left breast to caress it.

Jan instructed me to play with her nipples, I gladly obliged by squeezing one nipple while sucking on the other. Then I switched and I could hear Jan's soft moans. She wanted me lower down her body and gave me a gentle push.

I moved further down her body, I positioned myself in between her open legs.

My gaze was now fixed on her trimmed pussy, there was a feeling of excitement and nerves. I had never pleasured another woman and I hoped I would please her with my effort. Jan had spoken briefly about this when we were in the bar. She just told me to do what I enjoyed having done to myself.

I lowered myself down and I could smell her sweet aroma. My tongue ran along her sweet lips as I tasted her for the first time. My tongue explored her pussy as I flicked it over her clit. My eyes looked up to see her hands cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. I continued licking her clit as my fingers teased her hole.

Jan begged to feel my fingers inside her, I pushed two fingers in what was now her soaking pussy. My fingers slid in and out of her as she got more vocal.

"Oh fuck," she shouted as I carried on playing with her.

This spurred me on to fuck her faster, as I did this her moans got louder. I could feel my own pussy needing attention as I pleasured Jan. I knew she was close as I felt her hands on my head making sure I carried on. I had no intention of stopping and it wasn't long before I reached my goal. Jan's orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh fucking yeah," she screamed.

I pulled away from her, my mouth wet from her pussy. Jan lay there recovering. I wasn't sure what to do next, I moved off the bed and got to my feet. I leaned over and we kissed before I walked over to my bed. Jan was still silent and I wasn't sure what to think. She got off her bed and headed to the bathroom. Before she left the room she spoke.

"If that's how good you are the first time then I can't wait for the rest of the week."

I didn't answer but I had a big smile as I took it as a big compliment. I couldn't wait either as I wanted more of my new sexual experience.

12