All Comments on 'A Holiday Shopping Quickie'

by Discretion9966

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thecavedwellerthecavedwellerover 8 years ago

I thought it was good, especially since it's your first story! It was steamy and a quick read. Which are two things that I love . I hope you'll keep writing! : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Great Story!!! I like the quickness of it.

cock4usecock4useover 8 years ago
Nice job!

Completely agree with thecavedweller, great job for a first submission! The pace was a bit fast for my taste, but the plot was enjoyable nonetheless. Good job, and keep writing!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A first story AND a competition entry!

That's a very brave thing to do, Discretion9966 -- well done! Your story was terrific, if a little fast-paced for me, but kudos to you!

I wish you every success in the comp and I'm sure we will be reading much more of your work here soon. Four stars and a big TY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Can't wait to read more! Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I rarely give out 5*s

I rarely give out 5* reviews, not because "nobody is perfect"...

Just because I think that if everyone gets 5*s then the 'grade' becomes cheapened.

That being said, this was an excellent first effort - almost can't believe it is really your first, & I would have given it 6*s if I could have.

KEEP WRITING Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice job!

Not too fast paced for me; I don't want a lot of superfluous background info once the characters and situation are established. Nice descriptions. Robert is a bit of a snooze-- tell us more about him, like what he looks like? I wish they hadn't decided on the public bathroom because that's kind of gross, but that's just me not able to suspend my easily-grossed-outness. Overall a good read! Keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiscretion9966@Discretion9966
8 Followers
I enjoy reading erotica. I have tons of naughty ideas swimming around in my mind. I hope to share many of them with you. Not to many out of the rough draft stage as of yet. But, I'm in no hurry. Feel free to send me comments and suggestions. Constructive criticism is always we...