All Comments on 'A Holstaur Came to Stay'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21over 8 years ago
Perfect, sweet little love story

The only thing that would have made it better is if there were scenes where Madeline noticed how hard his cock got and acted like an innocent little girl who had never seen one and wanted to play with it.

AllisinthepassAllisinthepassover 8 years ago

Id r8 8/8 m8... i hope this is only part 1 and that there is more to come

TripD9inchTripD9inchover 8 years ago
Amazing

I would love to read more about these two this was very sexy :) and this one came out on my birthday :) I hope you post a new story soon.

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Nice story

Would also like to see more of this story. God job.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 8 years ago
Loved it

This story was a lot of fun as well as titillating. Now I'm going to be fantasizing about a holstaur showing up at my front door.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Omg please right another

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
more please

Or should I say moooooore?

I'll make you a deal, you write more of their story and I'll stop giving you bad puns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moore!

What next? A harpy maybe or a cute little cat girl? They can all get into a breeding frenzy! Some cow on cat action too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep going with this story. Will Roy educate Madeline? how Can Holstaurs get pregnant by humans? Will Roy get more holstaurs to fuck? He could then use their milk to open a high end cheese shop. Will we meet Madeline's mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

awesome story, Heather. Your writing gets me stoked every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

My minds been some places but, Clipp-ity Clop Clip-ity Clop, what an unforgettable space you took me to, thanks for writing this your an excellent story writer.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Ive come to the conclusion...

that I l just like your style and skeelz. Probably just end up saying I'd like moar of every story... so its easier to say, if you keep writing and Ill keep reading. your creativity is enfatuating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read

Excellent story, have you considered a different type of monster girl in a similar situation? Or reverse the genders?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Must agree with Anon 1/24/16 comments

I don't normally read these types of stories but I absolutely loved this one . I know it's twelve months or so since you wrote this story but please consider writing a sequel or two or three...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well done..

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
What pleasure

Certainly is a NEED for a sequel or two - MORE please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Maybe he needs to get a sheep, er sorry, ewe! Hehehe ;) fresh cow milk right from the source would prolly grow her wool soft and fluffy white, hehehe.

nitram5nitram5over 6 years ago
second part

This story DEFINITELY need a next chapters!!!!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

I'm going down to Cowtown

The cow's a friend to me

Lives beneath the ocean and that's where I will be

Beneath the waves, the waves

And that's where I will be

I'm gonna see the cow beneath the sea!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 6 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful!

This story is just beautiful. The love builds quickly in terms of in-world time, but to the reader, it's a nice slow burn and build up, with the milking providing ample eroticism until the love scene at the end. Madeline is a beautiful person, and so is Roy. I love the way you showed their personalities through the narration, like Roy taking note of Madeline's gentle expressions. The subtle descriptions of her breasts and their movements were wonderful, and the slow reveals of Madeline's anatomy kept me hooked and delighted whenever we learned something new. Cuddles, lactation, cowgirl, and wonderful protagonist who's a nice guy who follows his heart and is relatable. I also enjoyed the fact that it rained for most of the story. I'm a pluviophile and the way you set the events around the backdrop of a multi-day rainstorm made it seem more cozy and intimate than gloomy. Most stories have the setting be exclusively sunny and warm. You rare see stories set during a rainstorm or in winter unless it's relevant to the overall plot, but the rain was not the focus, it was the backdrop!

Roy's building relationship with Madeline and his slow adaptation to having a holstaur of his own was the driving force behind the plot, and I actually enjoyed the protagonists and their building relationship even more than I enjoyed the eroticism. It remains one of my favorite stories on Literotica and it's one of the few stories I occasionally come back and re-read. Intimacy and tenderness are things I find far more gratifying than ball-slapping rough sex, and this story has it in spades. Every little thing revealed about Roy and Madeline is just another glimpse into two beautiful souls who've found each other. I must say, as a bit of a worldbuilder, I also found the lore of a world with holstaurs to be quite fascinating!

Sorry for the long review. I just felt bad that I've read this beautiful story so many times and never left a comment. Thank you so much for writing it. You're an amazing person. <3

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful and well written!

A fine story. Loved the topic and plot. the prose is very clear and descriptive. My only criticism is that there is not much dialog during the sex. Love the sex scene, just needs more dirty talk, nothing over the top, just talking as lovers usually do. Would love it if there was a little mommy role play given her maternal attributes. But that's just a personal favorite fetish of mine. In any case, thank you for a wonderful story!

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 3 years ago
Sweet and hot. A good combo!

I became wrapped up in this immediately. The descriptives are thorough without being boring, The emotions wrapped me up in this completely. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
From carnivore to being a vegan...good in so many ways

Lovely romance from the beginning. Shy and clumsy man meets shy and confident female. It would be interesting to find out how their lives change as time marches on. Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need more Holstaur fun!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Great so far. As others have said, I'd love to hear more of their story. How do his parents react? Can she be bred by a human/what are the implications of him finishing inside her? What are the social implications of them being together or do they hide it? Also, more sexy holstaur action :)

Cheers

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story. I love it. Is there any more chapters to come. AAAAAA++++++

mastodong57mastodong57about 2 years ago

i want to adopt a holstaur!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Verry Cute und Fun!

10/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Milk Cans!!!!!

Stringerflip1Stringerflip1almost 2 years ago

To be honest, I wasn’t aware of the pretty Holstars! ...... almost wish I had one 🤩

Nice story!! ...... can’t wait for more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! Way too short. I need more! Great 5 star 🌟 tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!

I wonder if they do it enough times could she get pregnant by him? If so what would be the fallout?

Wish you made more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see a chapter two where they find out he impregnated her.

FoolMoon88FoolMoon889 months ago

This was the story that got me into literotica years ago. It just feels so natural and somehow believable but it's also such an intense fantasy that all the good things feel miraculous. I remember the heartache when I read the last sentence and my eyes adjusted back to reality lol

Very good job with this one, it's so good it literally hurts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous