A Holstaur Came to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,096 Followers

'Please, put it in.'

I needed no further coaxing. I pushed at her lips and slipped inside. She was so warm. So tight. Her own arousal made it effortless to slide right in to the hilt. I paused, savouring the feeling. My cock, finally deep inside her where I had longed for it to be. Her thigh, pressed against my chest. Her furry knee over my shoulder.

I pulled back before thrusting in again. She moaned in response, grabbing at her nipples. As I thrust into her, her large breasts bounced back and forth, looking as if they were only being held in place by her fingers digging into her nipples. Streams of milk began to run down her chest as she squeezed them in ecstasy.

I grabbed her other leg and placed it over my shoulders with the other. I thrust deep into her, reaching further in like this. She let out another cute little moo of absolute pleasure. Her tail flicked at my legs in uncontrollable spasms. Her hooves knocked together behind me.

'Yes!' she gasped between moos. 'Right there! Don't stop!'

Our bodies slapped loudly together. Our passion echoing through the house. I could feel my orgasm building. My cock could only take so much of this after so long.

Her moos grew louder and more like cries of ecstasy. Her hand flew from her breast and grabbed my forearm, her nails digging into me. With a great moo she came. A gush of cum erupted around my cock, wetting my thighs and dripping down her ass onto the couch.

Her hand let go of my arm as she caught her breath and instead wrapped around my neck, pulling me down to her. Her thighs squished between us, pushing into her breasts and causing jets of milk to shoot out of them. Our lips met and she kissed me with wild passion, her tongue finding as little coordination amongst her pleasure as her tail.

With one last thrust I erupted inside her. With each spasm of my cock I plastered her insides with gooey ropes of cum. It just seemed to keep coming, as if her pussy was milking me for every last drop of cum I had. I had never had an orgasm so good before.

We lay there for a while, my deflating cock still inside her. Our eyes met. Those same deep brown eyes I had first seen when she arrived. Full of warmth and love.

Finally, I pulled my cock from her pussy. A string of cum came with it, still connecting us.

She giggled.

'I don't think your little guy wants to leave.

'That makes two of us.'

She ran a hand over her pussy, her thighs still shone from her juices.

'Shall we go again?'

I stood up and took her by the hand.

'Let's take this to the bedroom.'

With a wicked smile, she stood to follow. A pool of milk that had settled on her stomach dripped down her front as she did.

'At this rate, there won't be anything left for you to milk from me in the morning.'

If I had it my way, we would never have to use the milking pot again.

Heather26
Heather26
2,096 Followers