All Comments on 'A Hot Stacey Sandwich'

by g1bs0n

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
Size Matters

Size matters if the story is to be believable. "12 inches and thicker than a beer can" sets off all kinds of believability alarms, to the point where the reader is likely to stop, go to the end of the story and write a comment like this. I asked myself whether a male or a female would write like this, but the author's Lit Bio indicated that he/she is sexless. So no help there. IMHO, horse-sized cocks and mega tits are warnings that the rest of the story is probably unbelievable, too. Let's stick to rather more "normal" sizes and let the story take us to fantasyland.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
I did stop...

...at "12 inches."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
agree

12 inches and thick as a beer can? I could draw those proportions on an 8 foot giant and it MIGHT look normal. tired of all the exaggerated bullshit

g1bs0ng1bs0nabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry, commenters, it's a true story

What am I supposed to do, change the facts just because you don't find it believable?

AntiVenomAntiVenomabout 10 years ago
I don't mind

Of course the foot long beer cans aren't realistic, but lets face it, literotica is all about spicing up a pretty sexy story with some well-placed fiction. The story is clearly written by a male, but told as a female, and done well. I have a story that has first-person female parts in it, and it's hard to write as a woman, so I applaud him on technique. The story is hot, spankable, worth reding twice, and I think I'll share with the wife. Next time though, make the dicks smaller. The story would have been just as good, and got less critisim, with 8 inch cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too fast.

Flat. Two dimensional unbelievable characters. I realize this is an erotica site, but the sex came on too fast. This was no story- just a graphic description of sex. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
make it believable

Personally I don't get the obsession with cock size but some people do so that's fine. But 12 inches? Really? And BOTH are this size? It's a bit of a stretch, sorry. And then the line 'i came as he entered me....Because of his size'. I'm sure many women wish it was so easy to cum. The story just reads like it was wrote by an insecure man's obsession with cock size and his belief of its 'apparant' effect on women.

Write it again without the bullshit and I think it has potential.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bring me your holes and I’ll give you what their dying for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous