All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Night'

by SummerMagic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SouthernGaGalSouthernGaGalover 19 years ago
awesome

I loved this story! I was wondering if you were going to do a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yummy

Reminds me of my own experience with my brother.

guyresidenceguyresidencealmost 17 years ago
Beautifully Written

My husband and I both thought that your story was VERY beautifully written. Please keep it up, it was such a thrill to read your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stupid writer

you will always get bad comments no matter how good the story you have two choices.

1) learn to live with the fact not every one will like your stories but learn from the bad comments.

2) or if you can't live with it the only other choice is stop writing.

readers have just as much right to comment good or bad as you do to post a story thats life live with it. your little tirade at the end doesn't help get the readers to like your stories it just shows them you have a big ego and don't care about them or the story so they have no reason to want to like you or your stories. take a chill pill and relax you will enjoy it more and so will we.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow this was a great story can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story

Very sensuous. Made me wish I was Matt!

Keep up your good work and keep it erotic, I'll be looking for more,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ice cube foreplay can be fun, but there are some serious cautions. Matthew ran the CD cube directly against her clit; that *can* cause ice burn, similar to prolonged contact against the penis. There's a reason people put on warm clothing when it snows -- it's to avoid frostbite. Inserting an ice cube directly into her vagina? Ever lick a flagpole as a kid? Same thing. It can attach and cause ice burn. Sounds sexy but it's potentially dangerous and painful. If you do ice cube play, be safety minded. If it's too cold to hold or keep in your mouth, it's way too cold for direct contact.

I also do not think Ashleigh would let her dildo lay directly on the carpet or linoleum; it would become a magnet for dust bunnies. Lying a shoebox? Yes. But directly on the floor? Would any woman grab what had been on the floor and stuff it into her pussy? No way! Just... ick! Even a water douche can change her internal Ph and cause an infection.

Pretty hot story otherwise. Though it was telling that Matthew only had reservations *after* he nutted inside his sister. Obviously, he only enough blood for one head at a time. Could have been 4*, but earns 3* for safety violations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous