All Comments on 'A Hot Summer's Night'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Great story

Even though you tried to talk me out of reading it, I’m not that easily offended! Great story. Lots of buildup and awesome pay off! Well written too.

5*s

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Great read

That was a very good story . I hope you do more with it .Thank you it was a fun read .

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Illustrated version coming soon

I am adding some illustrations to this story, coming soon. Look for it in the Illustrated section once it is approved.

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Looking forward to the illustrations . Also to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very good! Time for a threesome next.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, a very well written HOT story ! You got every button on this one and was so aroused by your wording and painting a nice scene. Yes, his sister really set him up with his wife's help. Hopefully, his wife and sister will give him a hot sex show when she gets back and then he can bang each one senseless !! Thank you.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
like this chapter

pretty hot. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
picytures

where are the pictures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this story; however, it should have had some discussion of love and affection between the brother and sister. I have sisters who I really love although I have never had sex with them we always tell each other that we love each other. If I had sex with them I know that I would want to tell them even more how much I love them. In my opinion conjugal sex is or at least it should be the ultimate expression of love between the two partners whether it is for propagation or recreation or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
After reading all 6 episodes

Enjoyed the story. Renderings are good, stay consistent with character bodies, Val got overly large in one chapter. A couple of inconsistencies in names (2 occurrences of JACKIE instead of JAMIE) and a couple of people not in the scene making a quote. Other than that, really nice story. Illustration enhances it, and you do a good job with it. Won’t let me log in Working_stiff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent Story that flowed well. Would have given it a 5 save for the numerous grammatical errors. Always have someone read your work before you post. Professional writer for 30 years and I still make these. Don't trust spell checkers. Put you story away for a few days and read it again, out loud to your self - you will be horrified!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 3 years ago

I'm not usually into incest stories, but this was so hot, and so carefully built piece by piece, that it totally carried me away. Good stuff!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, while Val cheating on her husband is messed up, the fact that Jaime was the instigator is totally hot 🔥. That's a good indication of how much she loves her husband. If they both keep good strong lines of communication working, Jaime and her husband should be good if not better. But it's a trap that could blow up on them if one starts keeping secrets from the other.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Liked it/them, AND she has a full muffin-wonderful!, & somewhat rare these days, and enjoys rubbing one out-good for her...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The giggling was a giveaway. This was going to happen. I await the reveal why the wife set this up, as I know women are incredibly territorial - and setting him up with his own sister is definitely something only a very few women would even consider!

I'm npormally not one for teasing stories, but this held me to the end. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kept me reading and enjoyed the story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very nice, very hot, & NASTY...

I guess, as we grow older, some of our boundaries expand, and disappear; this is obviously the situation here.

That the wife is in on this tells me she puts FAMILY over lots of other things; AND, she knows brother and sister need each other, while also knowing they are not going to run off & leave her behind!! It is rather touching, actually, that she would have such empathy for her sister-in-law like this.

Plus, it IS obvious he has the hogs for his sister! Human nature being added in too, the ladies both know how we guys are, in regard to looking at other women. It is NOT that we do not love our wives, we are just DOGS When It comes to wanting to mate with another woman or women...& still come HOME TO OUR LIFE MATES!

FIVE**5**STARS...VERY EXCITING STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkBreezly@DarkBreezly
Author and Illustrator 1 https://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/DarkBreezly/1570

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES