A Hot Summer's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her the beer and she offered me a weak smile. "Everything, ok," I asked, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious about my naughty thoughts.

"Yeah, everything's fine," she answered with a little lack of confidence. "I've just been thinking about a lot of things lately," she continued.

"Nothing bad I hope," I probed.

"No, nothing dire. It's just that with work and stuff, we are always on the go. Sometimes it's just nice to sit down and stop for a moment," she replied as she took a sip of beer.

This was true. With her travel business, she and her husband were always off somewhere doing something, so I often wondered what kind of toll that took on them. They always seemed so put together that I never really thought it could be getting to either one of them, really. It was certainly not the lifestyle for me, I am a home-body, and I enjoy spending time with my wife. I guess that's why we are a three-times a week couple and not three-times a year. I suddenly felt quite bad for my sister as she was saying a lot more with her look than her words conveyed, as if she was deeply considering something. When she turned back, she looked me in the eyes and gave me a soft smile.

"I'm fine, really," she moved close and gave me a warm hug. Her ample breasts pressing around my arm as she did so sparking those embers in my mind once again. Damn it I am such a dog. I hugged her back, wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her for a moment. She broke the brief embrace and said, "I'll be right back."

Val walked back in to the house and retrieved her phone, I guess she needed to check on any work-related messages, as she often does when we have get togethers. A couple of scrolls and an apparent text later, she placed the phone down and she walked back outside. I had to turn my head away quickly so as not to be caught looking at her lecherously, which was the active thought in my mind. I really needed to get a hold of myself, was I really capable of what I was clearly thinking? When my sister finally made it out to the balcony, she seemed a bit more at ease with herself, but still obviously pensive.

"When's Jaime getting back?" she asked.

"I am not sure," I answered honestly.

"When Jaime goes shopping she can get really lost in the process. What should take an hour, ends up taking three." Geez, what was I going to do if she ended up taking three? I am not sure I could keep myself together that long. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I wanted my sister.

As if on some cosmic cue, my phone rang. Checking the display, it was my wife. "Hey love," I answered.

"My tire light keeps going on again babe. Those idiots at the tire store screwed something up again. I need to have it checked," my wife spoke to me through the phone.

"What? Again!?" I said with frustration. My sister looked up at me at that, and I held up my hand in a just a minute motion. "This is like the third time, what are they doing over there?"

"I don't know but I called them, and they said to bring it over. I don't know how long it will be this time, but I can't take the chance that I blow a tire," obvious frustration in my wife's voice.

"Yes, I understand. That sucks love, last time they took hours," I responded, and once again my mind started painting pictures for me.

"I know, I hope it's not that long. Are you going to be ok without me there?" She asked.

I subconsciously looked over at my sister, her side profile to me, the outline of her breast clear under the soft fabric of her shirt.

"Yes, I'll be fine, see you later," I finished, hanging up the phone.

Val turned to me when I disconnect and asked, "What's up?"

"Jaime's car has been having issues with her tires, she has to go have them checked. I don't know how long it's going to be," I replied with sigh. "Your stuck with me I guess."

"Whatever shall we do," she responded with what I swore could have been the slightest hint of mischievousness.

For some reason my mind went back to high school days, which made perfect sense since I was acting like a sex-crazed teenager. "How about a movie?" I offered weakly, because how many times in high school did a movie end up into something else on the couch. I didn't want to sound too obvious.

"Sure," she responded without hesitation. "I think I saw the latest Saw On-Demand."

"Saw? You're a girl after my own heart, but a little heavy don't you think?" I countered, in the back of my mind thinking it's not exactly the best movie to make a move. "How about something brainless like Jurassic World? The new movie is coming out soon and I want to remember what happened."

"OK," she shrugged and walked past me into the house.

I grabbed two more beers from the fridge and plopped down on the couch next to her. She grabbed her beer from me with a smile of thanks and settled down next to me. I'll be honest, I didn't know what the fuck to do. There isn't a handbook on how to commit adultery and incest in three easy steps. If I did anything, and was wrong, I was fucked.

It's one thing to have very naughty thoughts, but it is something else entirely to do something about it, even more so when those thoughts are about my sister. Somehow my mind went to some fucked up place that rationalized that at least it is safer with a sister, as you won't get some crazy person wanting to Fatal Attraction your ass.

I decided to test the water a bit with some classic, yet childish moves. I would shift my leg a bit and our feet would end up touching, checking to see if she moved them away. She didn't. At one point I moved my body to adjust my couch position and our arms ended up next to each other for a while, flesh to flesh. She didn't move it away. After finishing our beer about 30 minutes in to the movie, I placed my hand on her knee and asked her if she wanted another, leaving my hand lingering there. She looked at me, smiled and said, "Sure."

My body was shaking, and my Fitbit said my heart rate was 108. Every signal I was getting was a go, so what the fuck was I going to do? I opened the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers, mind wrestling with too many conflicting toughts. I took a deep breath to try and steady my nerves as I headed back. I noted her shifting a little uncomfortably on the couch, trying to stretch her shoulder awkwardly.

"Are you OK?" I asked genuinely concerned that something was off.

"Yeah, I just think the sun and drink may have dehydrated me a bit, my shoulder keeps cramping. Do you mind trying to loosen it a bit for me, I can't get it?" She asked with a slight grimace.

Who was trying to seduce whom, I thought to myself? Even I wouldn't have tried that cheesy move. Can I give you a massage, really? What was going on? Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I placed the beers on the counter and moved back to the couch.

"It will be easier if I sit behind you," I offered, which was genuinely true but also afforded me a very advantageous position.

I moved behind her on the couch and sat back, either leg around the side of her hips as she sat facing away from me, strategically positioned between my legs. I started right to work on her shoulder, and true to her word, her muscles were extremely tight. Maybe she did just need a quick massage.

"Oh, that's good, right there," she purred in encouragement to continue.

I was close enough to smell her freshly cleaned hair. Her hair smelled great, her skin smelled great, she smelled great. Her soft moans of relief were erotically enticing. My mind was fully aflame with unnatural thoughts, my cock rock hard in response to everything that was going on. I thought I noted sounds of arousal mixed in with those soft sounds of relief, but I am not sure I could have been objective at that point.

Almost as if in answer to my own mental query of what I should do next, my sister shifted backwards towards me, her lower back pressing directly against my hard cock. There is absolutely no way she couldn't have felt that, and yet she didn't move away or say anything. The closeness of her body to me made it awkward to continue a full shoulder massage so, I had to continue with only my left hand, while my right dropped to her right hip. Mentally I went through some last gasp of rational thought, but I was too far gone. My own version of the Animal House devil shouting in my mind, "Fuck her, squeeze her tits!".

I could tell she was breathing heavily now, eyes closed and aroused. Not getting any sign that my advances would be shut down, I slowly moved my right hand under her shirt and around to her stomach. Still shaking with the heightened emotion and surreal pleasure of the moment, I moved my hand along her stomach and felt the lower curve and weight of her breast touch the top of my hand. Without stopping, I moved up over her breast, squeezing softly and running my fingers over her thick, hard nipple. My sister let out an audible gasp of pleasure as she gave in fully to the moment, leaning her body back in to mine so I could fully access her body.

My left hand couldn't work her shoulder, and all thoughts of a massage were gone anyway, so I moved down over her left breast. Grasping the bottom of her shirt and with the assistance of my already involved right hand, I pulled her shirt up and over breasts, exposing them fully to me. With my sister's body pressed into mine, I cupped each breast and looked down at her gorgeous body, her hard nipples standing out prominently from her chest as my hands caressed and pleasured her.

Val gyrated her hips a bit into my crotch using her lower back and top of her ass to work my cock. Remembering the scene earlier in the shower, I pinched each of her big, eraser nub nipples in my fingers and twisted a bit, pulling them away from her chest. The loud gasp of pleasure escaping her lips let me know that I was on the right path, so I continued to massage her breasts and tease and pull her nipples. Her head was close to mine at this point, as our bodies pressed tighter in to each other. Her neck was exposed to me, so I angled my head and softly began to kiss her skin, running my tongue along her tender flesh. Another soft moan escaped her lips as she reached behind her with her right hand finding my hardness and squeezing me, even if a bit awkwardly.

Not wanting to be outdone, I slid my left hand down the front of her body, under her shorts and over her tightly trimmed bush, finding the hard nub of her clit. I could only just reach the hood of her vagina, but I could tell she was extremely wet. I couldn't get to her fully, as her frustrating hip motions indicated she thought the same thing. Val shifted her position, twisting towards me and throwing her left leg over mine and reached around my neck with her left arm so she was semi facing me. This gave me full access to her wet pussy with my left hand, which I immediately slid two fingers into her.

"Yes! Oh God! Yes!" She moaned into my ear as she pulled me closer. At that moment, we were looking straight at each other as I slide my finger into her tight, wet vagina, both fully in to the moment.

I continued moving my fingers in and out of her vagina, trying to find the key spots to get her off. Val continued staring at me as if considering something, and then she pulled me close and kissed me fully on the lips. I am not sure why this moment felt like the most awkward of what we were doing, as if everything else was somehow 'normal', but the initial moments of that kiss felt tentative, perhaps even a little odd. Those feelings seem to drop away quickly, however, and she passionately sipped her tongue into my mouth as muffled cries of pleasure were drowned out in our mouths.

When we broke the kiss, I looked down at her breast, but couldn't quite get the angle I wanted. Seeing my predicament, Val used her free right hand to lift her left nipple up to my mouth. I swallowed in as much flesh as I could, sucking hard and running my tongue over her nipple in my mouth. Her nipples must have been extremely sensitive as another long gasp of pleasure escaped her. The sound was so sexy, fuck, the whole moment was so sexy. I had two fingers inside my sister, while sucking her tits and she was dry humping me. How the fuck could it not be sexy.

Val kissed me down the side of my head and softly bit my ear, which sent a jolt of pleasure down my spine. And in the first words we had said to each other since starting this she whispered, "I need you inside me now."

Not wanting to disappoint, I help lift my sister off me and while standing in front of me, she lifted her shirt up and over her head. God, she looked so good. In a quick move that spoke to her gymnastic upbringing, she deftly ran her shorts down her body and stepped out of them in one motion, and she was fully naked before me. Reaching down, she struggled with the buttons of my shorts, only briefly, and practically ripped them down off my body. When my cock sprung free, she looked at with an almost animalistic desire.

She mounted me then, dropping her left knee to one side of me on the couch and then swinging the right knee over to the other side, reaching down, she grabbed my dick and guided it to her as she sat down on it in one smooth motion. Her tight wetness felt like soft velvet as she pushed herself fully down on to me, taking my full seven inches. I was inside my sister. Val was soaking wet, but also very tight as she started her long, slow up and down motion.

"Fuck yes!" She screamed as she started to increase her pace, her breasts lifting and dropping in my face with each thrusting cycle. I grabbed one of her breasts and pulled her nipple to my mouth as she continued to drive down on my cock. Val reached around my head and pulled my head into her pillowy breasts as I sucked her nipple. "Fuck me, brother!" She ordered, wrapping both of her arms around me, getting into a steady, but hard pace.

I wasn't going to last long at this rate, I was already so worked up as it was. Wanting to savor the moment a while longer I grabbed her hips and locked her down on to me. Then, with my hands, I started to rock her hips back and forth, grind my cock into her at a different angle, hoping to hit her g-spot. I seemed to be on to something, as she took over grinding, now rotating her hips at the same time., not lifting her body, just letting my cock move inside her.

This gave me a moment to regain some stamina, as my cock was buried into tight pussy, the motion steadying me, instead of bringing my to completion. I could hear the pace of her breathing quicken, felt her vagina grab on to my cock tighter and she pulled me in to her as she worked her hips a little faster.

"I'm cumming..I'm cum...I'm..!" She arched her back and let out a feral scream of pleasure as her body burst and shuddered in a powerful orgasm. Her body convulsed in several repeated shudders, I could feel her pussy tighten with each one. When she finally finished, Val leaned down and kissed me fully, and passionately. Breaking the kiss, she pulled back and said, "Fuck, that was great. Your turn!"

She went back to her furious up and down riding, starting slowly at first, then building to a strong pace. Her pussy, awash with her own cum, felt incredible. Her breasts were heaving and falling with her violent fucking. I grabbed her hips and pushed her down on to me hard with each downward thrust and the slap of our bodies together probably could have been heard by the neighbors. I felt myself build to climax and flew my head back.

"Yes, cum in me brother. Cum for me...," she noticed me getting ready to cum. I grabbed her hips one last time and screamed as I exploded inside her. My body convulsed with each spurt into my sister and I had to hold on tight to prevent myself from falling over. I filled her pussy in burst after burst of cum, the buildup of the day finally unleashed. As she slowed, I could see my sperm leaking out of her and down my cock.

When I finally finished, breathless, I pulled her tightly to me, holding her in a tender embrace. She let the weight of her body fall against me, exhausted. Both of us were speechless, breathless. A wave of guilt consumed me at that moment, as the fact I had just fucked my sister came to full realization, not to mention that I basically just cheated on my wife.

I think that look must have shown on my face when my sister saw me. She put a finger to my lips as if trying to silence those thoughts. 'Don't worry brother, I have a confession to make." I could feel my own cum dripping down over balls as she spoke, painting this whole scene with a bit of a surreal glow. Unsure of this line of discourse I could only manage a weak sounding, "What?"

"Jaime and I conspired against you here, so I don't want you to beat yourself up." she added, a slight sly grin on her face, my cock slowly losing its hardness inside her. Fuck, what? What was she saying?

I felt my face scrunch up with a confusion that must have been plain.

"This was mostly Jaime's doing, but I warmed up to the idea, obviously," this added with another smile.

She did look great with her naked body sitting astride my own, but still, I felt a bit manipulated. I guess I couldn't argue with the results, but this past day of beating myself up over my internal conflict washed over me with the realization that I was setup. I wasn't angry, but I did start to feel a little foolish.

"There is no fucking way Jaime would let another woman touch me, let alone fuck her," I said trying to maintain some semblance of control over the situation.

Val shrugged, "I thought the same thing, though I guess recently you guys have been pretty adventurous in your activities. I think after we talked, she thought I would be safe. We had some long talks about my sex-life, or lack there-of. When she tried to suggest I get some outside help, I really wouldn't hear any of it. But honestly, I was really needing it," and she seemed to get a little sad at that.

I simply nodded, understanding what she was saying, but I still couldn't grasp that my wife was in on this.

"She mentioned you in the discussions, and we had some long talks about why that was and was not a good idea. The more she talked about it, the more excited she got about the idea, and honestly, I did too," the last part unnecessary, as it was obvious given our current state. But, I just did not understand why my wife would change after all this time. You couldn't even talk about me being with another woman, let alone having her conspire to make it happen. I guess things of late had loosened her up to some new things. I relaxed a little, there was no reason to be upset. I just couldn't believe I was setup so easily, or could I?

"Jaime decided to setup this weekend and see what happened. I admit it was quite a bit of fun seeing the reactions we were having on you. Sorry, bro," she laughed.

"So, all the giggling?" I asked.

She smiled, "We were conspiring and watching you, doing our best to get you going. Did you like the lotion on the boat?"

"And the shower scene?" I mumbled.

"Oh, that was Jaime's idea too. She knew about your spying and she figured you would go for it. Did you like it?" she asked, mimicking her actions by lifting her breasts in either hand and sensually caressing them, pulling her nipples. Fuck, that was hot.

"I must say, I have never been watched and knowing you were probably spying on me got me very wet," she admitted.

"And the whole shopping and car thing?" I was starting to sound a bit weak here. The whole day was a setup and I was the target, I was totally seduced by my wife and sister.

"Well, we had to get Jaime out of the house. The last bit with the car was the final yes or no decision for me. I sent her a text that I wanted it, and she called you to say she was going to be delayed," she added with a bit of pride in the whole plan.