A Hot Summer's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers

"And I thought I was the one seducing you," I lamented.

"Do worry, I thought it was cute. You were really trying hard and I could see the conflict on your face. It worked, so I guess it wasn't all a game. Believe me, I had a lot of internal conflicts as well, we are both in the same boat," she tried to cheer me up.

I guess I was relieved. I was wondering how I was going to explain this whole thing to my wife and somehow remain married. I know now it was all a setup, but part of me still has some guilt that really wanted it. REALLY wanted it.

She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, her amazing breasts pressing in to my chest. 'Don't beat yourself up, we put you in an impossible situation, I guess. Particularly because I knew you had the hots for me, I see you trying to check me out now and again."

Geez, was anything I did a secret.

She stood up and I could see my cum leaking from her, dripping on my thigh and down her leg. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. "Come on, we still have an hour so, let's take a shower and see if I can get that thing working again. I doubt we will have another chance at this, so we might as well use it."

I didn't think it was going to be difficult, I could feel myself getting hard already.

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers