All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 03'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
straight on course

Sandy is definitely on course for her first affair. Now her co-worker informed her she has been doing it and she is married, so she is going to see this as part of a perk to experience what she feels she is missing. If she is not careful she could go back home pregnant. Wonder if hubby will find out when she gets back home and she is all loose when they have intercourse? After all she has her anklet advertising she is a Hot Wife.

Joystick696Joystick696over 14 years ago
Sandy's Broadening!

We love your story. I am looking forward to the "rest of the story." My hubby always insist that I dress sexy like Sandy does, especially in public. We are looking forward to reading about Sandy visit to the hotel's swimming pool. Please don't wait too long before the next chapter.

Joyride696

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I was wondering how you would continue the story once Sandy was on her trip. I think you transitioned to her point of view quiet nicely. This is one of only 3 stories I'm currently reading on here, so I really hope you keep it up! I'm enjoying the fairly quick updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love

love the way you tell a story,someone should tell you it's only a rumour if it's not true if it's true then it is a fact. As far as diana is concern it is a rumour that she loves her husband and kids because that is not true, after screwing someone else for 5 years that makes you a pig. Hope this helps you in your writing lord knows you need it.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Normally don't comment on comments but

I had to make an exception this time. Why is it necessary for that ass from Canada to post the same comment several times. One posting will let everyone including the author know how you feel about the story. As to the story, I didn't like the theme or the ending. But I must say, that I thought it was well written with good character development for such a short story. If this is the type of story you like to write please continue, you show promise. However I won't read any of your works, just personal taste.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Not too much forward progress yet

So will the fact that Diane is being a slut, make it easier for Big John to score with Sandy, or is it going to happen anyway. Sandy seems ready to be fucked, so I hope it won't take too much longer. I want to know what's going to happen when Alex finds out. Will he wimp out and take her back like a good little 5 and 1/2 inch cock cuckold? Everyone knows Big John probably has a 9 incher and will show Sandy what she has been missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missing what digdaddy....

....serious pain?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing story

This is actually one of the stories that pains me when i log on and there is no new chapter.

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so why is it

that lying , betraying, riskinng a divorce, abandonning the kids, loosing all relatives should be erotic? can't get it really. I don't even like to get an std from my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Story

Like Sandy,I am sure my wife would like to fuck one of her co-workers. When I think about it, her co-worker probably spends more time with my wife than myself. I swear, he acts like he knows her better when we meet at weddings and parties. One day, she will ask permission, like Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The end

I guess Sandy started finger fucking herself then shoved her cell phone up her ass then called it from the hotel phone. She came all over the bathroom floor and she stepped in her own cum which caused her to ski and fall breaking her neck when she hit her head on the toilet killing her. As she died her body loosened up and she shit her phone out and pissed everywhere and that is how she was found. Very sad ending. I am crying now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ the end

LMFAO! That made a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like it very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5 = 88%)

The purpise of this Chapter seems to be to introduce new character. We the readers have also learned Diane wouldn't be in the hotel in the evening, so Sandy is free to do whatever tickles her fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). THIS STORY IS EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC.

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife still cheating.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I didn't read it and knew what it was all about! One little teeny weeny star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous