All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 04'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Wife

Sandy has been seduced by John and they remained the rest of the week together as lovers. Is she going to reveal that to her husband Alex when she goes home. Will she keep it to herself and continue with her affair with John but also include others for her growing need for more Hot Wife sexual adventures under the pretext of girls night out. Will Alex see the little signs of adultery and seek out the truth or bury his head and pretend not to notice the obvious.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It doesn't seem that it bothers her very much

She's a slut and cuckolded her husband and still fucked Big John all week.Is she going to be on the prowl now? Hunting for some big cock guy to fuck her so she can throw it up to her husband that he isn't man enough to take care of her,like in her dream?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 14 years ago
Finish it well

I hope u finish this tale well, i suggest confession and extreme guilt on her part. Although hubby fantasized about her cheating he doesn't really want her too. She can make up for it by getting erotic piercings. I like to see hubbys call bosses and promis litigatiion or fly out catch her and drop a toaster in his hot tub (not with her in itthough) he may allow the one cheat as he loves her and is afraid to lose or disappoint her, but he will be hurt and want to taser and then beat lover boys goodies to a bruised bloody pulp with a cricket bat. Vengeance is a beautiful thing.

Rockyderek_ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is one of the worst talentless garbage I have ever seen !!

I am convinced that this "writer" is mentally unbalanced !

"1*" of course !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wife's a whore...

Kick her to the curb... Quick... Before catching something nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! TRULY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT! FIVE STAR STUFF! BOTH VERY EROTIC & REALISTIC/BELIEVABLE!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No loving wife here!

Nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it! Just another heartless CUNT and I am sure you will make hubby out to be a sissy faggot. Pathetic! of course the faggot cowards and the CUNTS will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Another faithful wife is corrupted! And her lover has a bigger cock than her husband! My wife has gone down that road so many times and loves spreading her legs for other men. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous