All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 05'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Full speed ahead

Sandy has definitely become a hot wife. She can't wait to see John at the end of the week planning her husbands cuckolding. She teases the next door neighbor Steve. She is also trying to condition her husband Alex to becoming a cuckold by having him eat his own sperm. She is conditioning him to allow her to have her lovers with no objections and actually she would eventually want him to encourage her to take on lovers. I think she may have misread Alex on that point, I don't think he will want to share her but she definitely is ready for alot of extracurricular activity. Look out guys!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well she's a slut, and I love sluts

There's enough teasing along with Sandy getting herself fucked.Good story, and I'll be watching for the next chapter. I wonder if the author is Lakota, since Tatonka means buffalo in Lakota. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great series!!

These stories are awesome! I log on everyday to see if you've posted the new one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Experience

I know how this went as I was married to a hot wife, who liked more than one man. Life with her was great all the sex I could want plus she would tell me otherwise extra flings. The thought of her fucking other men really turned me on so it was I turned into a cuckold, we are divorced now but I still masturbated thinking of hergetting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-). THE SERIES IS TOTALLY REALISTIC. I LIKE ANON COMMENT 09/24/15 'Experience,' & BELIEVE HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

Although it is 21st Century, many people refuse to accept the fact IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE THE WORLD. To each their own.

There are men who have a pronounced, yet still LATENT, voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. For such a man it may take a few dramatic events in his life to realize he has a voyeur side.

Hi Tatonka:

I LOVE this series. You are doing an outstanding job. Thank you!

I will finish this series in short order. I will definitely read your other stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A total realistic whorewife and cuckold story. Realistic as compared to what? The idea that Biden has a clue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous