All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 14 years ago
sexy story

That was a good beginning, hope to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Adrianaloves2doitAdrianaloves2doitover 14 years ago
why comment when you didn't read the story?

Why would someone waste the time to comment on a story he/she didn't read? If you choose not to read a story because you feel it isn't the type you want to read, don't waste our time saying you didn't read it because of the type story it is.

***** That being said, my real criticism has to do with character switching - I understand you are trying to tell the story from both perspectives, but that is best done by telling the whole story in third person....If you don't understand how to do that, grab one of the free editors here on Literotica to help you out.

Personally, I don't like where this is going but hope you continue with the rest of the story. She gave herself away when she came home with a "Hot Wife" ankle bracelet.

rainbow001rainbow001over 14 years ago
Nice Start

It was nice and I hope you continue. I would rethink the format and stay in third person as the switching was a tad distracting, but not a deal breaker. Also some discourse between the primaries to explain the difference between a physical response and an emotional one to her having an affair would be nice. Overall a good start. Don't listen to the idiots here, thank you for sharing and again I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hard to read

with all the changes is person/POV. It went from the lead charachter being "they" to being "we" and from hubby being "he" to "I" and back. They also seem kind of dim-witted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good. Slow burn.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm betting you're female........

....since your bio doesn't say anything and that seems to be more prevalent with female writers. It would be mind blowing and special if this didn't turn into a cuck story.And to the person who wrote "don't waste our time"-who's us? Don't read the comment if you don't like it.Now it's time for the swinger from OR to tell us what losers we are because we don't think like her-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Barb & Sandy go clubbing to get laid

What a wonderful friend Barb is. She got Sandy to wear the ankle bracelet: The first step in making Sandy a hot wife. They will make a great pair when they go out next Friday to get laid.

I'd like to see it. Alex probably would, too, sooner or later.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
The POV changes were rocky

The story moved along fine, but the abruptly changing point of view was difficult. Also you begin with the statement this is a loving marriage, but right off the bat you have here wondering if you will give into the office advances. There is no evolution in here character. One minute she is a faithful loving wife and the next she thinking about being unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it going

Nice writing - very erotic. Keep it going

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
I enjoyed it

I felt so enthralled with this story that I ignored any faults, and never really noticed them (comments below). I read a story for what it says, and am only put off by huge glaring faults. As I said - I enjoyed this story, and look forward to where it is going.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Is Sandy going to get her pussy stretched?

Well we know where this going, Sandy is going to get her pussy stretched out to fit Big John. Will she toss poor old Alex to the side once she gets stuffed by John?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great start!

A very hot beginning. I'm looking forward to reading more.

TatonkaTatonkaover 14 years agoAuthor
From the author.

I would like to thank you all for your comments. I agree that I jumped around a bit. Thanks to those who liked the story even with a few flaws. Please read the following chapters, you won't be disappointed. I have taken your advise about writing in third person. Sandy is going to get hotter as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This "writer" is one perverted and inept sicko.

Bitches like this should be locked-up in asylum somewhere!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Stupid old folks story.

So 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why read it if you dont like it.....its a good story

These stupid people who are so negative should get real, stop reading the damm story and look elsewhere. There is no need for rudeness . Get your kicks some other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
brilllianT !

5 stars : sexy

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
How this story began...

How this story began: "Sandy Blair is an attractive, married, loving wife and mother...", but just a few lines and we found out this wasn't true...she was a conniving bitch...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Impo_61. No loving wife here

Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy loser husband. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! VERY VERY EROTIC. IT'S REALISTIC TOO. SANDY IS A KEEPER!

:))

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Why do you have to include all the cuckold cliches?

It isn't a hot wife story as much as a cheating wife story. Still don't understand the weak submissive male stereotype; don't like it either. Is there some reason you can't say naked, rather than nude? Hitting some of my sensitive areas.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not whore

Not wife is a whore by any definition. This one was whore and husband a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

She sure isn't a loving wife. And when she shows her husband that she has no love or respect for him, I figure it took him a nano second to file for a divorce. I hope she enjoys her divorce as she earned it. Now she's neither a loving wife or a married one. Just another sorry, self centered slut on her own trying to support herself.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS EROTIC AND REALISTIC, 2-in-1!

Some husbands unbenownst to them have a strong voyeur side. I know that for a fact because i am one of them.

Tatonka depicts her husband's thoughts & his state of mind very very well. In a similar situation i was in a hypnotic transe of sorts, unable to act.

In my experience if your wife decides to have sex with another man (or men) you have 3 options:

(1) file for divorce, or (2) go for an open-marriage arrangement, or (3) accept her and love her the way she is.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A young wife begins to condition her husband. Really? Condition him to accept his gayness, which rivals that of the writer? The kind of conditioning as in opening the closet door?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Sandy is beginning to prepare her husband to be a cuckold. Years ago my wife began the same routine: dressing sexy, dancing with other men, and seeing how my cock responded when she told me all about it later in bed. Your story could be a β€˜how to’ manual for wives who want to stray!

We like stories like this that begin slow and them amp up! It's just a matter of time until John is in Sandy's panties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote

I replied, "Sandy, honey it would break my heart if you had sex with someone different."

Then she said, "I wouldn't have guessed it by that horny penis of yours, it's been poking me in the stomach harder every time we talk about someone wanting me."

"Sandy, I just want you, couldn't we just make love again now."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I M COPY PASTING THIS ANON COMMENT BECAUSE I LIKE IT.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 3 years ago

❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS EROTIC AND REALISTIC, 2-in-1!

Some husbands unbenownst to them have a strong voyeur side. I know that for a fact because i am one of them.

Tatonka depicts her husband's thoughts & his state of mind very very well.

In a similar situation i was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, unable to act.

In my experience if your wife decides to have sex with another man (or men) you have 3 options:

(1) file for divorce, or

(2) go for an open-marriage arrangement, or

(3) accept her and love her the way she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous