A House to Themselves

Story Info
A young new couple get a house to their own.
3k words
4.15
40.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer had finally arrived and Isabella was done with her second year of college. She had been working in a grocery store for sometime now and hated every minute of it. She hated having to deal with people on a regular basis. She was a moody girl, growing up a loner and distant to most people. She kept her black hair pushed to one side with the other side shaved and wore dark makeup. She had an eyebrow, upper lip, nose, and three ear piercings. She wore a polo tucked into khakis and her all body floral tattoo peeked out from under her polo on her neck. She was stocking frozen food at her job in her own world.

She had been going to community college for two years now and her uncle was happy to hire her as he was the manager of a local grocery store. She hated having to interact with people but needed the money for classes. She was stocking for the last few minutes of her shift as she idly chewed on her bottom lip until time her time came. Her watch beeped as she already finished stocking and walked to the break room where she clocked out prepared to leave when she noticed a new coworker digging through his locker. He was short, petite, young with messy orange hair and cute freckles.

"Hey." She said to him as he turned around seemingly surprised.

"Uh, hi." he said in a friendly soft voice. Isabella was immediately attracted to his crystal blue eyes and small stature.

"You're the new guy right?" She asked him.

"Yeah, Todd. That's my name." He awkwardly stammering over his words.

Isabella laughed at his nervousness. "I'm Isabella." She stuck out her hand and he shook it trying not to squeeze to hard. "You nervous?"

Todd laughed at himself. "Uh, yeah it's my first day I'm a bit nervous, sorry."

"When does your shift end?" She asked

"It, uh, already ended."

"Cool, come with me we can grab something to eat." She wasn't asking for him to join, she was telling him.

"Wait, really?" He asked surprised.

"What? Don't be a bitch let's go." She grabbed him by the hand as they walked out the store to her car. Isabella enjoyed submissive men and she found Todd entertainingly cute. She unlocked her car as he stood by the passenger side. She pulled off her polo her midriff and belly button ring exposed as her under t-shirt fell back down as she tossed the polo into the back seat. Her car had a collection of fast food trash, clothes, and other junk tossed about as she wiped the trash of the passenger seat onto the floorboard as he climbed in.

Isabella had been dating Todd for a few weeks. She had been needing a date for her cousin's wedding for some time and she was glad it was still working out between them. They still haven't had sex, she was saving it for something fun. She lived in her parent's basement and was her family had left for the wedding while she stood in the bathroom finishing her makeup. She had on a tight form fitting black dress that rode high up on her thighs as her floral tattoo snaked down her leg as she strapped on her uncomfortable high heels. They clacked as she walked out of the bathroom to see Todd sitting on the couch. She was excited for her plans after the wedding. She looked at her watch, the wedding was a good distance from her place over where her cousins live. The drive took around forty five minutes, but she could make the drive in thirty.

"C'mon let's get going." She told him pushing him off the couch.

"You look good." he told her smiling at her with a cute smile. She smiled at him and lead him to her car.

The wedding was a wedding, uneventful It was an outdoor wedding and the young couple sat in their seats as people danced and played games. It was on top of a hill with a small cabin hosting the food and bar. Todd admired the view of the ranging mountains that sloped as far as the eye could see. He was wearing a simple button up shirt and tie with dress pants. Isabella was sitting with her arms crossed as Todd came up to her with a plastic cup of soda.

"Do you want to play a game or anything?" He asked her as she seemed miserable.

"No I'm fine." She said as she watched the annoying kids run around shouting.

"You don't seem happy." He said carefully trying not to upset her. She raised an eyebrow at him and smiled.

"This isn't really my kinda scene." She was always entertained at how soft and quiet he was. She stood in her heels peering down at him "Although it does make me happy to know I'm taller than you." She stuck her tongue out mocking him.

"Well you're cheating." He said sarcastically. They continued to talk and drink out in the sun relaxing until the reception died down and people began leaving. Isabella led Todd back to her car as he said goodbye to her family members he'd met.

"Hurry up." She called out to him from the car as he headed to it climbing in. She tossed her high heels onto his lap and sighed as she rubbed her feet and turned on the car. "I've got a surprise for you." She said excited as he rode with her into the nearby town. Todd had never been there and was lost interested in where Isabella was taking him.

"What's the surprise?" he asked interested. Isabella smiled at his eagerness.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." she sighed as they drove. She had learned the directions before hand. They drove through the town as the sun began setting and a darkness came over as she turned driving down an expensive neighborhood. Much to his surprise she pulled into the driveway of a large house.

"You bought me a house?" He asked her sarcastically.

"It's my cousin's" she explained as she held up a key in her hand. "They're in Puerto Rico for their honeymoon." She smiled as it sunk in what she was saying on Todd's face.

"They're letting you stay here?" He asked sitting up excited.

"I'm housekeeping." She grinned with a mischievous look on her face. She got out of her car, grabbed a bag from the trunk of her car, and let herself in the front door as Todd followed behind her watching her hips sway in her dress. He'd never had sex before and felt his heart beating in his chest. They walked into the large open room decorated extensively with large TVs and exotic items. They had a large kitchen and a bar and an upstairs that wrapped around the house.

"C'mon there's a pool in the back." She laid her mysterious bag down by the couch and led him out the back door. The pool and surrounding yard was hidden by high hedges. Isabella slid herself out of the dress into her underwear as she ran outside. Heart beating Todd followed her as she jumped into the pool as he tossed aside his shirt and shoes. He looked to the side and saw Isabella's bra and panties sitting in a pile. He felt his erection began to grow as he slid off his pants and boxers as Isabella swam up out of the water enough to show off her perky C-cups. Isabella looked at Todd's shaved penis and tried to suppress her laugh as she looked at it, guessing it was around four inches.

"Jump in you baby." She commanded him and he stood awkwardly as he stared at her breasts. "C'mon tiny." She teased him, this time not teasing him about his small body. He missed the joke and slid into the pool from the edge. Isabella splashed him laughing as he swam hugging himself.

"Aww c'mon cut it out." He said as she grabbed his head and pushed him under the water. Todd felt the water surround him and looked at Isabella's smooth body and small triangle of shaved black pubes over the very first vagina he'd ever seen. She took her hands off his head and he came from the water coughing. His orange hair was plastered on his head and Isabella laughed.

"You look like a wet little puppy." She teased as he looked at her upset. "Oh get off your high horse." She laughed as he watched her bobbing in the water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and the two moved towards each other and she kissed him passionately pushing his head back as her tongue began to slide past his soft lips and explored the wet inside of his mouth. Their tongues played with each other as Todd's hands rubbed the curves of Isabella's body his hands exploring her smooth body as his hands found their way to her firm butt and began rubbing it as their bodies pressed against each other's. His warm erection pressed against her stomach as the kissed in the water. Isabella pushed Todd off her and smiled.

"C'mon, the bedroom is calling our name." She said seductively. She swam to the edge and climbed her way out as Todd watched her wet naked body climbed out and into the house. He jumped out excitedly and followed her as she made her way up to the bedroom with her bag in hand. Todd grabbed a towel and dried himself off as well as he could and ran upstairs into the plainly decorated guest bedroom. Isabella was in the bathroom connected to the room with the door shut. Todd looked at a pair of panties and a small black dress similar to the one Isabella had worn.

"What's up with the dress?" Todd asked the door of the bathroom.

"Put it on." Isabella told him from the other side.

"What?" He laughed confused. "Seriously what's up?"

"Todd, seriously just put the damn dress on."

"No!" He looked at the dress uncomfortably. He thought of sliding into the dress and he felt his erection grow. He couldn't even imagine why the idea was turning him on so much.

"Todd! Now!" She commanded from the other side of the door. Todd sighed afraid to argue it anymore.

"How bad could it be?" he asked himself quietly. Biting his tongue he put on the panties tucking his erection up as the panties sat on him snugly. He looked at the black dress and took a deep breath in and struggled to get it on. He fought it on and it hugged his body.

"It's on, but I want to know what is your plan here?" His voice died out as the bathroom door swung open and Isabella stood with a dildo strap on harnessed to her naked waist.

Isabella smiled at Todd with his messy orange hair and petite hairless body hugged by the dress. He looked at her as she wore the strap on, took her hand and softly rubbed her vagina under the harness.

"What the hell Bella?" He asked as he stared at it while she grinned. He was exactly how she wanted him. She had a bottle of lube in her other hand and poured it on her hand mixing it with her vaginal juices.

"Bend over." She said in a commanding voice, one Todd could not argue against. His heart pumped in his chest as he realized how turned on he was from the idea. He bent over the bed laying on it as he tried to control his breathing. He took a sharp breath in as she pushed aside his panties and began to rub the lube on his tight butthole. She circled her finger around his hole playing around it as she slid it into his hole. It was warm as it wrapped around her finger as she wiggled it around. Todd squirmed letting out a light groan and she giggled at his reaction. She continued playing in his hole as she let go of his panties and reached around grabbing his penis and she stroked it softly as her finger wiggled around opening his hole more. She giggled as she let go of his penis and poured more lube on her finger that was now buried deep inside of him. He continued moaning as his body moved around with her finger.

"See, you're enjoying it." She said to him as she leaned forward and gently chewed on his ear seductively. She removed her finger and poured more lube.

"That's cold." He said as it poured down. She grinned at him knowing that would soon be the least of his worries. She rubbed the six inch strap on in his crack until it dipped beneath his hole. She pushed it back up as it reached the entrance of his hole. She grabbed his firm cheeks and pushed them apart and the strap on made its way inside of his hole.

Todd let out a loud groan as the tip entered him. He gripped the sheets of the bed as the plastic penis pushed deeper inside of his body. He arched his back as the dildo buried deeper inside of him. Isabella began rubbing her vagina again as she pumped slowly the dildo going in and out as his tight butthole as it wrapped around the sex toy. She took her hand off her vagina and rubbed her hand in his hair as she moaned and began pumping faster as Todd let out a yelp and grabbed a pillow at the top of the bed and bit it as he felt the pain as the strap on pushed inside of him and pulled back only to push back inside of him again.

She pumped rhythmically her fake penis pushing inside Todd as she took her hand from his hair and rubbed her clit as she felt her vaginal juices run down her legs. She kept pushing as Todd kept moaning out into his pillow. He felt his muscles tightening as she kept going. The pain from his hole had subsided as now he enjoyed the pleasure and the curve of the toy as it played deep inside of him. He felt his chest clench along with his legs and arms. He hadn't laid a hand on his penis but he began to feel an orgasm approaching. He looked down at Isabella's beautiful hips as she pumped and he took a sharp breath in, moving his own hips in rhythm pushing against her. He enjoyed the feeling of the fake penis rubbing on the insides of his hole as he moved his butt in a circular motion feeling the dildo rubbing on the walls of his inner body.

Isabella listened to Todd's quiet moans as she pumped faster rubbing her clit as fast as she could in a circular motion as her she tried not to yell out as she felt a powerful orgasim squirting in her fingers and down her legs as she shook. She had stopped pumping and Todd laid out with the dildo still deep inside of him as he breathed heavy. Isabella looked at his skinny body as he panted. She looked at his hard erection dripping with precum and her dildo beginning on her harness and ending inside of him. She leaned forward and grabbed his erection and started to push inside of him again, now stroking his penis. Todd closed his eyes as his own hole burned as he focused on her stroking him. He was breathing heavy trying to find his breath as his muscles clenched, his butt tightening around the strap on. He felt the orgasim in his stomach as he shook ejecting his own cum on the bed as Isabella stopped stroking. He laid on the bed, sprawled out as she removed her fake penis from inside of him. He felt a burning sensation in his butt as he laid closing his eyes catching his breath.

Isabella chuckled looking at the young man. His panties had been torn to the side during the commotion, revealing his stretched out hole. His dress was pushed up beyond his waist and his toes and fingers were still clenched. She laid on his back lightly chewing on his ear.

"How was that for your first time?" she asked, whispering into his ear humorously. He laid still and croaked out a light chuckle as she gnawed on his ear. She pushed off of him and looked in the bathroom mirror through the door and admired her own body and her fake penis extending from her hips. She looked back at Todd's red, stretched hole. She grabbed his cheeks and carefully spread them as he whispered. She grabbed the lube off the floor and poured the cold liquid on his hole and took her fingers and gently massaged it and used her fingers to pry and rub the inside of him. Todd twitched and let out a loud moan as she found his prostate as fingered it as he shook feeling another softer orgasm as the feeling was strong shaking his body as a few drops of cum spilled from him.

"That better?" She asked him as she pulled her fingers from inside of him. He nodded as he laid exhausted. Isabella removed her strap on and helped Todd out of the dress and panties and under the blanket of the bed as she climbed under next to him, laying against him as she felt the rise and fall of his chest from his breathing. She played with his cute hair and kissed his neck.

"Next time can I be the one giving and not receiving?" he asked feebly.

"If you earn it." She teased. He fell asleep quickly afterwards and Isabella laid on her back smiling, actually happy finally finding someone who made her actually happy. She felt like she had awoke from an unhappy dream and she turned to her side and kissed his head softly and turned back to fall asleep.