A Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we entered the house, I told them that they are not allowed to walk into the house with their dripping wet cloth.

I then began to dry myself. I squeezed my soaking wet shirt in my hand to remove access water. Then I started to rub my body to remove the rain water, in front of the men. They were watching quietly, watching where my hand and shirt went. First my shoulders, then my neck, my chest, my abdomen, my crotch, slowly down my legs. They never removed their eyes. My pussy turned swollen under their intense watching. Then I turned around with my back facing them.

'Help me please.' I asked.

CY took my wet shirt and started to rub my back, slowly from my neck down my bare back. While one of his hands was rubbing me with the shirt, his other hand was caressing my skin, the side of my breast then my bare buttock. He squeezed my buttock real hard until moans escaped from my mouth.

'Spread you leg, Michelle.' He asked.

I spread my leg.

'Bend down,'

I bent down with my head resting on the garden table. My pussy and anus opened before him.

He began to rub my leg and slowly travel up my thigh, then my inner thigh. Eventually, he reached my pussy.

'Spread some more,'

I complied.

Then he rubbed my swollen pussy lips and my anus. After that, he dropped my soaked shirt on the floor.

The rain getting heavier outside, so did the fire inside my pussy.

He began to lick my ass.

'CY, I thought I am the loser?' I asked.

'Yes, you lost. So don't you ever cum before I say so,'

Quickly, he dropped his pants to reveal his hard young rod.

He pulled my two meat globes to the side to totally expose my bottom, my pussy and tight anus were completely revealed before him. While one of his hands was firmly pressing me down against the garden table, the other hand of him was holding his hard rod for action. Very soon, his rod found the target and started to attack.

'CY. No fucking...' I protested with my panting voice.

'Shut up. I wanted to fuck your cunt since the day I know you. Now push your fucking ass higher!' His commanded in his panting voice.

Instantly his fat hard on shoved deep into my wet hole in one sleek push.

'Ahhhhhhhh...' I moaned with mix of joy and pain.

He kept pumping my holes forcefully, sending me to heaven.

Tim did not wait there doing nothing either. Very soon, I found his rod in front of my face and I quickly know what to do.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his hard rod into me. He held my head firmly against the table and deepthroat me. His hard rod went in and out my mouth constantly without leaving me any chance to breath.

There I was, at my very own backyard, totally naked, with a man fucking my pussy and another fucking my mouth!

The rain quickly turned into a storm and the strong wind splashed the rain water onto our body. But nothing could stop their lust to seek gratification from my sleazy body.

Eventually, Tim erupted into my watery mouth. I continued to suck him clean.

CY stopped his pumping too, leaving my slippery holes completely opened in emptiness.

Soon, he came back with an empty beer bottle. He placed the bottle on the floor and said,

'Fuck the bottle. Face outside. Let the whole world know you are such a bottle fucking bitch!'

'Yes.'

I knelt with my knees on the floor and my pussy above the tip of the bottle.

'Like this?'

'Yes.'

Without hesitation, I sat onto the empty beer bottle. The top portion of the bottle found not resistant entering my slippery hole. The only obstacle prevented it from entering completely into me was the size of the bottle at the lower part. But I sat down harder and harder every time, seeking satisfaction from even the tiniest advancement of the bottle into my hole.

'Suck.' CY pushed his hard on into my mouth without warning.

I began to suck.

'Show me how good you suck,'

He was getting faster and faster and his pumping action turned bigger and bigger. A few times his hard on pulled totally out of my mouth and quickly re-entered completely deep into my throat.

'Huhhhhh... You are damn good.'

He continued to stuff my mouth with his angry monster without mercy. And the bottle at my bottom went deeper and deeper into my hole as my thigh lost strength to hold on to my body weight. I was at the edge of eruption.

'Huuhhhhhhhh.... Huhhhhhhh...'

'Ummmm....Ummmmm......'

We both moaned in ecstasy. Indulged in the world of pure lust and desire....

'Eat this bitch!' CY shouted and pulled his hard rod out, instantly he emptied all his cum over my face.

After his eruption subsided, I continued to suck his cum from the still throbbing rod. Meantime, the bottle has expended my pussy to the maximum and I could not hold any longer.

'You may cum now,'

'Yes... yes......'

Instantly, I had the biggest orgasm of my life ever.

12