All Comments on 'A Hubby Approved Affair'

by slutfreya

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay, so for you it's a game,

but you seduce the spouses of those who believe in fidelity; thereby, putting their marriages in jeopardy. Not very nice. In the beginning you said your were swingers but swingers do it with other swingers. The two of you are just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So just another cheating slut and her spineless cuckold husband.

Who doesn't seem to mind that his whore wife just exposed him to every disease known to man without a single thought to his health. You aren't "swingers". She's a cheating, self centered manipulative slut. Doing what she wants without regard for her husband. Why be married? Hubby is just a tool for her self gratification. She has no love or respect for him. Again, swingers share lovers. The only thing she's doing is demeaning, degrading and humiliating him for her own purposes. What a cunt. Again, why be married? This was just another in the long line of cheating sluts/wimp cuckolds that has been polluting the LW section here in Lit. for awhile now. It didn't offer anything new, clever, interesting or entertaining to the readers. A complete and utter waste of time to read. It makes me mad that I have to give it "one star" as it deserves zero stars.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 10 years ago
Hot and arousing

Very hot. This was one arousing story. Hope you have more to share.

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Hot story!

I read and enjoyed this story.

Look forward to more of their adventures.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not bad

not bad, but it'd be better if the lover were a slightly nerdy and quiet guy (but with a big cock) rather than a jerk.

katyontimekatyontimeabout 10 years ago
VERY NICE SEXY STORY.

Very nice sexy story.The best thing about this story is that EVERYONE had a great time.That is all that matters.No one was treated with disrespect.Great story.I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Devouring her pussy after you have cum deep inside it

The description of him eating her clean is very nice, but I wouldn't want that delightful pleasure given to me only if he was the one that had cum inside me, not consuming some other man's semen, that part was gross to me. I've experienced this sexual pleasure before, (my man devouring my pussy after cumming inside me), so fucking satisfying Men take note!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

My wife and I have only a single friend come over, and have for 25 years. We know he's safe, both from bugs and keeps his mouth shut. Basically, as long as my wife is in the mood, he can come over and fuck her and then I get the 'pie. It is so incredibly exciting, even after so many years, my heart races while I watch him drive in and out of her.

I don't always watch, sometimes I'm busy with other things but my heart is still racing knowing what they're doing. Then when I get the call, I will drop anything I'm doing, hurry for the bedroom (this is always in the bedroom and in the dark) and when Mike pulls out, I'm right there to suck his cock and clean it, then lock my mouth around my wife's pussy. She loves feeling my tongue working, scooping it all out, sucking and swallowing all that sperm. It doesn't taste bad, in fact, the flavor of pussy juice or sperm is best when mixed with the other.

When I've gotten all I can, I roll to my back and Allie straddles my head and lowers her hole directly to my own mouth. Our goal is to not lose a single drop. Not that it's so precious or anything, it's just a game we play and Mike enjoys being a part of it. One of the reasons Mike goes along with the game, beyond the obvious of getting laid and getting off, is that he, like me, is bi-sexual. Basically we are all getting something we need, we crave, without anyone else the wiser. And while I'm laying on my back with my wife draining all that sperm into my mouth, it's his opportunity to suck my cock. With my wife sitting on my face, my cock is always straining straight up and wanting to cum. Mike enjoys sucking and swallowing and I give him the opportunity as often as he'd like.

Occasionally my wife won't be home or isn't in the mood for sex so that gives him a chance to suck me. He loves to give me a long leisurely blowjob while he strokes his own cock. When it's just the two of us, he'll make me ejaculate into his mouth always at least twice, but occasionally 3 or even 4 times. By then he's so worked up, edging and not allowing himself to cum, he'll stand in front of me and all I have to do is take the head of his cock in my mouth and he will start the ejaculating process!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Love? whre is it in this story?

Love? whre is it in this story? Nowhere!!! This married couple after some years of marriage understood that they didn't want to be a married couple in love, but more like roomate/girlfriend with benefits, because they liked the same things: men and women. So after 3 years, they become just that: two persons sharing the lovers they could get...At least they were straightforward enough to accept that being married was just a way for them to achieve their goals and not because they loved each other, because to love is very different from this...And as someone stated: they were swingers, but never swing...It's just the wife getting lovers for both of them...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Condoms and toys?

Too much contradiction: para 1 about not being jealous, vs a couple later of his being jealous. Condoms set up but ignored. Everyone is "steel-hard" beyond biological credence, and so forth. It's fantasy all right, but not that erotic.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 4 years ago
Hot and sexy!

Thank you for sharing this sexy post! I look forward to reading more.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stray

This cuck wants his whore to stray. Is the neighbor's wife good with it. Same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can relate to the excitement this brings to any marriage. Watching my wife being taken by a very attentive lover is so arousing and makes me love her even more as a result

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous