A Hubby Approved Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was thrusting her hips against him, helping him stretch her cunt wide so he could bury that tool deep inside of her. After another dozen strokes or so, he managed to get it all in and started to fuck her hard and fast. He was in a push-up position over her, with her clinging to him, her back off the bed and her hips pinned against the mattress as he rammed into again and again. She had continued telling him to fuck her, to use her, to make her cum but eventually this subsided into just moans and meaningless babble. She had become his fucktoy and was loving every second, every stroke of it.

Lisa's grip around his neck finally gave out and she flopped back against the mattress as that dick slammed in and out of her. Just as she hit the bed, a jet of her hot cum shot from her snatch and sprayed against Simon's tight six-pack. Another four jets of her cum sprayed against him, soaking him, her, the bed and that oh-so-sexy corset.

With that, he moved his hands down to her hips and grabbed them like a vice. His body was completely on top of her now and I could just see Lisa's face over his right shoulder as he pistoned in and out of her. Her eyes had rolled so far back I could see were the whites. She was consumed by sex, deep in the throes of ecstasy and getting the fucking that she had fantasized about.

A couple strokes later and Simon let out a grunt and held his pelvis against hers, his hands pulling her hips to him. It was clear he was cumming and his orgasm was one that he would be thinking of for months if not years to come.

They both lay there for sometime, about 5 minutes or so, panting and gasping. Finally Simon moved and lifted himself off of her. His cock was still semi-hard and as he pulled out of Lisa there was a clear and distinct suctioning sound. Between his cum, her cum and the size of his dick, there had clearly been a snug fit and tight seal.

"Give me a few minutes to recover and I'll be ready again" he panted.

"Mmmmmm......I would love that, but we both need time to clean up and you need to get back to your wife and me to my husband. It's already 4:30 and if we want to have fun in the future, it's important for people not to get suspicious."

"I like the sound of that, I definitely want to see you again. You're incredible and I...."

Lisa cut him off by placing a finger across his lips.

"There are certain rules to this, Simon. First, I make the rules. I will let you know if, when and where we are going to have sex. Second, I'll let you know what we'll be doing sexually. Sometimes there may be other women, other men, toys, whatever strikes my fancy. Third, you can't speak of this to anyone, for any reason. If you do, we're done and no more adventures for you. Agreed?"

Simon just stared at her for a moment and then slowly nodded his head in agreement.

"Good! Now, be good and go shower and clean up. I'll head out after you."

"Well, why don't you join me in the shower?" he very nearly whined.

"Because that will start things we don't have time for. Now go!" she said with a smile.

He headed off and a few minutes later was dressed and standing by the bed. He leaned down and they shared a deep, slow, passionate kiss.

"I'll text you when it's time for us to meet next. But I think you should set aside every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future, don't you agree?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good, now go, I need to get ready myself and I can't have you here as a distraction, as enjoyable as that would be."

He gave her another kiss, softer, sweeter, more gentle and then headed to the door.

....................................................................................................................................

I closed the tablet and scrambled to get out of the vehicle. My cock had been rock hard for over two and a half hours and it was straining against my jeans. As soon as I saw Simon exit the hotel, get in his vehicle and pull out of the parking lot, I was headed inside. I ran up the stairs, not wanting to wait for an elevator or to be surrounded by anyone other than my wife.

When I reached the door, I already had the key card out and swiped the lock as quickly as I could. I burst in the door and was half-naked by the time I was at the bedroom door.

Lisa was still lying there, in the pool of her juices, leisurely stroking her clit. I made to get on top of her and kiss her, but she put her hand on my chest, stopping me. She leaned up and kissed me and I could taste the mixture of her juices and Simon's cum that she had swallowed earlier.

"There's something I want you to do for me first" she purred seductively, but commandingly as she pushed on my shoulders, guiding my head to her cunt.

As I came to face her pussy, it was one of the most erotic sights I've ever seen. She was gaping open slightly, having been stretched by Simon's thick cock. Inside her I could see her pussy was smeared with his cum and that a sizeable pool of it had gathered in a puddle inside of her. Her outer lips were glazed from her squirting and there were small globs of Simon's thick sperm on her labia, belly and thighs.

"You know what you need to do", she cooed softly as she lovingly guided my mouth to her sex. They tasted wonderful, the combination of all that hot juice she had shot over both of them and especially the cream load Simon had blown inside of her. I knew that it symbolized his desire and lust for her and that she had been fucked by someone she desperately desired. She came as I ate her and consumed the evidence of their lust from her pussy.

Then, Lisa laid me back, climbed on top of me and rode me.....all the while whispering in my ear about how good the whole experience had felt, how hard she had cum, the way it felt when his cock expanded and shot his load into her, going deeper than many of her lovers ever had. And with that, my cum joined Lisa's and Simon's, mingling with theirs, clutched warm and safely inside my wife's pussy.

12