All Comments on 'A Humble Stable Boy'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

This is the first of your many stories I have read. I repeat, it is well written, but look at what you wrote. You claim to be over 18; I have to wonder just how much over 18. Do the women in your world actually enjoy out and out rape, not just once but over and over? You write of an independent wealthy women that falls head over heels in love with her rapist just because he has a big cock.That might half work if you foreshadowed some cheap bitch in her background.

The women I know in that class would hang his ass out to dry, and in the world you write of they could. Also the husband would assure Lover Boy's family lived in hell, when he walked in on them. There are just so many ways he could fuck them; yet you would have us believe he simply turned away with his tail between his legs?

I'm sorry, I normally don't cut another writers work down without suggesting a way I think they could improve it; in this case I can only say you need to "plow up and plant over," but I can't say that, since you have a lot more stories than I have and most of them are rated very high. GO FIGURE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this story!!

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel

Please think of writing a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous