All Comments on 'A Humbling of the Testicles'

by fablesofanhedoia

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't have balls

But I can still feel mine hurting. How would this not cause actual damage?

That said, there are whole teaming masses of socio-political-religious males who would benefit from this. The world would be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOL

A lashing on the bare cunt for disobedient females should work nicely too, then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boy was that stupid

You realize a lashing like that would have torn his balls apart and he would have bled to death? At least TRY to think things through and give the story some level of plausibility. This was just awful. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great CBT

It's amazing how sensitive balls are, yet how much they can endure. Great story!

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Five Or Ten***

Fifty would kill a man if not the pain then a heart attack!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Went to my mistress

on sat and she give my balls a kicking harder then previous times , so next I go it will be harder I see after a few more visits I will on the floor in anger with pain . Please mistress

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
sweet story

Love to try and take a ball whipping like that.. band me first if needed for the bleeding.. whip me good while me balls are the main event .. oh yesss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looking for a " home ec" class

boys selected from 7th grade to be used to show girls in home ec class what they feel like look like and ways to castrate them. wish i could find that teacher to donate mine. or maybe science class

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon: Home Ec

Pull your head out of your fantasy world for a few minutes. Literotica has a firm age limit of 18 for story participants so don't even drag your pedo dreams into the comments. You wanna go there, do it somewhere else.

You really don't want your nads, try some Asian noodle places. Some of those sweet child-looking ladies would probably gladly dim sum them for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So basically she killed him

Lash a man's balls as described and he dies. This was just stupid. If he was still alive? He would have killed her with his bare hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just A Few Remarks

Although what I am about to write is surely illegal, I can promise you that it is true. In certain Southern prison facilities, Inmates accused (not yet found guilty) of sex crimes are placed in isolation far exceeding the four days mandated for suspicion of suicidal tendencies. Then they put a convicted sex offender, who has molested numerous inmates in the cell with the new inmate. The new inmate is soon molested 24/7 for up to three weeks. While he is in isolation, his meals are brought to him laden with estrogen chemicals and something similar to saltpeter to keep him from getting erections. His meals are regularly laden with these extras until his release. Now, he can produce semen but no sperm and erections are impossible. Plus his nipples poke out like those of a female .months after his release. By the way, castration is simply the removal of the scrotum. Removal or shortening the penis is called a penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needlesballs

Five or ten ***

Fifty kills a man, unless pain then a heart attack!

No way,. Over 30 years, my testicle has been delighted to get thousands of punches. Hundreds per session. riding trick, whip, strap strikes, paddle. In addition, really many needles play the session.

SmallPenisMoSmallPenisMoover 5 years ago
Amaaaaazing!

Really enjoyed jerking my cock off to this extremely extremely arousing exciting story!!!thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What he learned?

Was how to kill the women. He strangled the Mistress first. She was no match for his anger or rage. Then he killed them all. One by one. Slowly. The end. Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Be interesting to know

If you really are a sadistic female or a masochistic male pretending to be so.

I suspect the later, gauging by the amount of men who seem to get off on this stuff as a fantasy. Somehow suspect they would not enjoy this level of punishment in the real world..

But really it's just a pretentious rambling mess, about pathetic males and superior females. Give me strength...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is extremely good

The author actually understands men. This is incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what the heck

I don't have balls(one of the few perks of being a a girl) but I can feel ghost pain in sympathy.

And the story doesn't even make sense. Like if "insubordination" to a female is a crime punishable by lashing of balls in this society, this is definitely a female dominated society. And it's been that way for long because he's not even surprised his insubordination is punishable by fifty lashes, he's surprised they're on his ball. Why would such society tell him fables and myths about strong testicles and potent, virile men? Why would he feel entitled to dominate women in a society where mere insubordination to one will earn him a lashing? And how can he be egotistical in such a society? Male ego is not something intrinsic to guys, it's a product of their treatment by the patriarchal society we live in. A guy who grew up in a society that treats males like dirt will not have "male ego".

I don't know if this is intentional but the fact that the woman thought the guy trying to protest(very weakly) against an unfair punishment is arrogance is like how white slave master in the antebellum south would think their slaves trying to be free were "uppity"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is awful; one star

This might just be the worst piece of literacy I have ever read. This "story" doesn't even have a plot, there is no beginning, middle, and end. There is no rising action, falling action, and conclusion. It is just a random out of place scene and that is it. I think it was trying to be a dystopia, but I couldn't even do it right! Most modern dystopia stories fail because they just show a corrupt society and say this is bad, but this story didn't even say it was bad, and somehow was suggesting it was good! What the hell was the the writer high on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful

My lips smiled while enjoying this story.

Mistress Irene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm a male

and I approve of this cruel punishmint,

Woman rule the world. femdom is love, femdom is life!

Men should bow to woman since they are closest thing to god (they can create life!)

men are completely worthless,were better off worshipping the supperior gender .

I'm such a failure...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something is missing

It should have started with the sentencing before a court where he was naked before a lady judge, and the lashing should have been carried out in public with a hundred women watching him get his balls lashed. A part two should include new laws being passed to allow for immediate punishment for any male who disrespects women.

If a male uses slang terms for a woman's anatomy, the women should be able to order him to strip naked on the spot and be able to kick his balls for each term he used as she tells him if he does it again, he will lost his balls or taste his nuts as she kicks them so hard he would have them in his throat. The women will tell the males " that no one with a PRICK will be allowed to use terms that disrespect women

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My lady does not like the chastity devise approach. She says that she loves watching the thing grow, and keeping it always displayed , not hidden, for her amusement. She loves the immobilized male on display. The use of cialis to enhance the staying time for the erection is one of her practices. Her amusement at bringing him close but not allowing release seems limitless for her. If the ruined orgasm should "accidentally" occur , she will slap the erection throughout the ejaculation until completion. THEN the testicles receive slapping around until she is satisfied that they have appologised for the ejaculation. She watches them bound around helplessly to her ministrations. When he is unbound ,A humbler is places around them and his hands attached to a neck collar. Then he is paraded around the place while his erect thing bounds around and his "humbled" balls receive swats. If friends should drop in, they may join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit too harsh for any balls to endure. The helpless humiliation of any male is well illustrated. He should be forced to a ruined orgasm for humiliation and punishment.

GregjmGregjmover 1 year ago

Ouch! It hurt just reading it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam7 months ago

Things like her husband and I deserve to be hurt. Love this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always look for Women authors.

I loved the story because of your depth and insight into the male psyche as well as a the pure sadism of the the mistress and the

destruction of this male's arrogance. Frankly the author has touched upon my own desire to submit to a women and unburden myself of carrying the invisible weight of toxic masculinity. One of the worst male insults to another male is "She's got you by the balls"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Look did Mistress know that the male slaves had been planning their Overthrow of the females Population soon. And after it was done there would be mass whippings of nipples, and Especially clits. Then most of the Cruelest of the Mistresses would be Tortured to Insanity, with simple big Vibrators strapped to their clit, for days at a time, tell they went Insane. Then they would be used as fuck pigs..

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I enjoyed this story - yes, fifty lashes is crazy, and yes there are some narrative issues but it made me c*m which is pretty much all that matters lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous