All Comments on 'A Humiliating Loss'

by decadent_kate

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 13 years ago
Very hot story!

I like what you said in your profile about not using physical descriptions... I agree, it's better for the reader to use their imagination.

manualdownloadmanualdownloadover 13 years ago
Great story

Your story was very hot, and I totally agree with you and the previous comments about leaving the people in the story to the readers' imagination. Look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

Great story, very hot, especially being written by a woman. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hot hot hot!

aurora_waitingaurora_waitingover 13 years ago
So Hot

That was great! I can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Loved the story - more please.

MaturinMaturinover 13 years ago

yep, you're right on about leaving things to the imagination. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story! Really enjoyed it.

**SPOILER ALERT**

In the next chapter, Alex wins the game of poker, her debt is erased, and everybody goes home. Am I right?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loved the Way They Abused Her Yet Upheld Their Word !

Writer has skills though maybe not enough to pay the poker bills. Regardless this was a excellent story, thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Start

The story has possibilities. Making a judgment from a story that has just started is really not very reliable. I would like to read more and then the stoy could gl the way to five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad...

They should have just taken her. She was wet and horny and wouldn't have put up much of a fight. If there is more to come, I'd like to see her come to the conclusion that she liked being their plaything and maybe lose deliberately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous