All Comments on 'A Husband for Valentine's Day'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Far too long and the sex talk and her masturbating in front of the daughter put me off. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

although the chapter with mum and daughter was not needed and nearly ruined it.

Loving wives spicing up without the need for 10 inch nlack cock or another male. Doing it with another female is still cheating but I think Bryce would let it go.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Correction most women don't agree...

FYI, you would be surprised that most women don't agree that girl-girl is not really cheating. Believe me, it is not. If more men understood that girl-girl is not the same as Lesbian. Lesbians are exclusively between women, but most women are bi-sexual and they have different relationships between women sexually than they do with their men. I am completely devoted to my man, I would do anything for him, and would never betray him with another man. However, I do have intimate relations with some of my girl friends, it is completely different. He knows about all of them, not all the details, he does not want that, he knows I have had these relationships going back to college. If men were more secure in understanding that we love them differently, that we are connected to them in a way that we can't be with other women, they would be more secure. I wish it could be communicated more effectively.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Both of them obviously have had affairs in the past and I'm assuming they'll be brought up in future episodes.

I seriously don't think the mommy/daughter thing was necessary. No one would turn around that far in four days. I could have better believed they visit the bookstore where Terry could have been an intermediary. If she is going to have an extra-marital bi relationship why not add the daughter's sex education as well? Pretty sure Bryce wouldn't approve of everything she learned beyond "just using bananas" but you did hint he might be a closet cuck.

Pizza delivery seemed to be unnecessary as well. The whole scene in general didn't make sense from the old lady to catching hubby and wife without anything that led to it is pointless. Just another opportunity to show bi tendencies which is fine but better when it actually adds to the story not the authors point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

The mommy/daughter thing was not necessary and kinda took away from the whole theme. Should kept it a straight get my husband back without rage extra lesbo parts

polcampolcamover 7 years ago
A great story!

I loved it! The whole story! It was funny, realistic (the banana blowing apart in her cunt--ha ha!), hot, and in the end, everyone got what they wanted. I like the reconciliation theme and a true "loving wife" that actually loves her husband.

This woman needed lots of help, and so did her daughter, so those scenes were totally necessary in the story line. I'm sure a sequel developing those themes could be conjured up!

Of course, it's a fantasy, and the only unbelievable part is how quickly she changed, but it's a story. We can all dream, right?

Keep on writing!!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
I was torn between a 3 and 4*

but gave y ou the benefit of the doubt and 4*. What tarnished the fine tale a bit was the incest/daughter training angle(strains credibility); and that the end felt a bit rushed. Everything is resolved nicely, which I love, but it seemed to happen in a flash. You have talent, pls write more.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
4*

Would have been 5 easy except I am now teased by the stories you haven't told.

They both cheated and I would absolutely love to hear those stories.

Also, the incest was unnecessary and weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad communication

Again the communication between these two is bad, causes a crisis.

And the betrayal and cheating without much guilt - I wonder how long these two have.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I have to agree with most of the comments...

I have to agree with most of the comments...Why the need to put the daughter problems in this story? That could have been a different story...Forgetting the incest the story was a good ending for the first one...Just because of that 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quite wacko

Implausible. Ridiculous. Not exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Very ambitious. Maybe too ambitious?

It was a good followup to the Christmas story, in concept. OK, so you're not Faulkner nor Hemingway. It was still a good effort. Too long and too contrived, but the depiction of the contrite wife trying to reinvent herself was a good plot. I have trouble calling the woman on woman sex cheating, since it was strictly academic, unless she goes back for more. The mother on daughter sex was equally academic, also depending on where that leads. But the intent was to depict an uptight cold bitch wife trying to become a loving sex slave slut for her husband, all to preserve their marriage and make recompense for her past coldness. Its really hard to criticize that effort.

As to the implications of way past possible adultery, it apparently was a slip of character, recovered from and not repeated. Water over the dam.

Thank you for your time and effort. I enjoyed your writing.

And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. I'm a raging one-word asshole for all the other authors, can't you tell? Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s

Doesn't work.

The changes in her personality over such a short time, less than 3 months, ruins the story. She was a distant, cruel wife. Then over 8 weeks, from her own efforts she became a bi-sexual, incestuous, kind-hearted wife. 🇱🇴🇱❗

Unbelievable!!

DOmann this was too much, too fast. It turns into comedy as I waited for the next outrageous personality change to occur.

Keep writing and your stories will get better, nose to the grindstone and all.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AMerryman

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

I give it a five. Though there were some odd things in it, it worked for me. The meetings with the future councilor may reveal a few indiscretions on both parts but that will be another story, or two. They can and will make it . There willingness to change shows a powerful love that will prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great finish!

Great follow-up. I really enjoyed this and how it turned out. Bravo!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Huh!

Lovely finish. Its totally unbelievable and forced but its sweet. Enough to make you laugh at the whole stupid parody.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
Solid story

Great outcome. Thanks for the story 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too long!

I read almost all of page 1. When I noticed it was followed by 7 more pages, I skipped to end of page 8 to comment. The story was getting interesting but I don't like stories more than 3-4 pages, as a short fuck story should be short, not novel length. I'm sure it doesn't mean much too you, but just thought I'd pass my thoughts along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice , loving wife story

A little long for this story of a boring marriage being reborn . But better than the BTB crowd or cheating partners that's for sure.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
5*

thats a seriously fucked up family! with a new found happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovely story

Better than all the cuck and cheating stories. A true loving wife story. 6 stars!

Tb0918Tb0918about 7 years ago
4+* great fun story

Story was great. A little long, but I enjoyed the narrative. Might have been better as a multi-chapter piece.

Dnrlovers2722Dnrlovers2722about 7 years ago
Winner

I love this story. I think it may even be a winner. At least I hope so. It has a great plotline,and the characters are easy to relate to. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lies

Lisa still had that one moment where she succumbed to temptation. An omission of truth is a lie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fool That He Is

He should of kept his appointment with the lawyer and divorced her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Desperate Need

Buddy, you are in desperate need of a competent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Had to stop reading

when hubbie started jerking it in the shower to his cuck fantasies.

Seems from the comments about what I missed, I made the right decision.

As to whether girl/girl is cheating - if you're doing it behind your husband's back without his knowledge and approval, how could it not be cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jumped the Shark

I skipped ahead in the story as it became twisted. It started out great with the wife trying to be attentive to her husband. Then, it devolved into lesbian actions and incest with the daughter. WTF?

Beginning of the story was a 5, then it went in 1 territory. I decided to average it and make a 3 rating. Sorry!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cheating?

I liked this story, while it was not a hot or erotic story it was kind of delightful, and funny in some places. The only thing I don't agree with was her past affair. If it doesn't have it's part in the story, why mention it in the first place? Was it just to fill in some blank spots so you could make it to eight pages? Doesn't make sense to mention some past deliance if you're not going to let anybody know what or who it was with and why. anyway hope you finish this one and let us know something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

To the bi anon. Make all the excuses you want, at the end of the day girl on girl is cheating. Unless both partners are okay with it. If hes not getting any action from it though then hes a cuckold. Thought the mother daughter scene was wicked hot.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
holy dumb fuck

Before I clean up the shit I lost and deposit it here digitally, I want to say this could have been a great Romeo and Juliet type tragedy.

And now... it would have been a better story had it been. What is this feminist redefining of cheating, and I don't know what agenda pushes incest, but they can go fuck themselves too.

This story decided to go with the fantasy squirts and emanations, so I accept that as its prerogative. Mine prerogative is that it's way too over the top to be enjoyable. There were many little things wrong with the story and I guess that the fact I don't remember them means they're relatively not story breaking. I didn't even want to roll my eyes, but I couldn't have, they were anesthetized and I was in the middle of Lasik surgery.

This story totally lost its shit halfway through. Who the fuck would think incest, cheating, and getting off in church would have a place in a valentine story. I'm not about to go puritan on the story, but that isn't even swinging or breeding, which would, to my chagrin, be appropriate here.

I have to give the story a 2, because although I had to skip parts of sex because they were boring or inappropriate here, it had a plot, and the start of the story was fantastic, showing the growth of a cunt into a respecta....well, until she cheated, brought her daughter to cheat, had incestuous encounters with her daughter...she went from cunt, briefly skirting with being a woman, then went to slutwhoreskank.

Not my idea of a happy valentine. You know, the ends don't always justify the means. It's like getting off on having concrete poured in your asshole, then the exothermic reaction killing the intestines, surgery be damned because there's no point in suturing whomever back up, to die of wet gangrene.

But tell story did get a good formula down right, by having the whole story hinge on 2 minutes of conversation explaining what she was doing not happening at the start of the story, and at the end right as things fall apart.

And then there the fact that he fucked her in anger and she liked it...I doubt he will continue to do it quite like that in the future, and since she didn't learn to communicate, all hell will break loose again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too.much

Too.much cheating and the incest make it a no for me. Started out very well, but lost it's way. It never recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

Enjoyed it very much. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So there is no one else?

Didnt she basically fuck the adult store clerk and her own daughter?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Yeah, a wife fucking another woman might be hot, but doing it behind Bryce's back means it's still cheating. She was doing things with the shop assistant that were way over the line. Oh and incest with the daughter? Really?

While it was good that the wife pulled her head out of her ass and finally learned to take care of her husband, the story was still a very sad one. For roughly 25 years, Lisa was a frigid bitch. I just can't believe the husband would stay with her that long when she:

1) was shit in bed

2) constantly complained and berated him

3) did fuck-all at home even though she was a housewife

4) didn't even cook the poor bastard dinner

What did the useless cunt actually do for over two decades? Apart from cheat on him once apparently. Was Crystal even his daughter?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Good read, but agree with some of the others that her cheating with other women (even as a way to improve their sex life) is totally counter-productive to the essence of her makeover, which was to do right by her husband. And damn, Crystal is a piece of work. The contempt she shows for her dad in the beginning is quite striking. Have to wonder what he ever did to deserve that treatment from both the women in his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get what some of the negative comments are about, but I really liked the tale of a woman wanting to be a better partner after her husband’s Christmas complaint. I also enjoyed the way that the two of them mis understood the other’s actions, the reason communication matters. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
SEQUEL

If you have not read A Wife for Christmas,

it's the fitting/necessary prequel.

My comments on this story

are contained within my comments on that story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

I read the 'prequel' and this one right after the other. Loved them both.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this story. He thought she was cheating on him and about to divorce him... All she was doing was learning new things to do for her husband...to rekindle the early years of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Whew great story! I highly recommend! DerMtMan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous