All Comments on 'A is for Anal'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're writing about sticking your dick up someone's butt you don't have to write like Hemingway. It makes for very awkward reading. I literally burst out laughing in the gay bit, it's so needlessly serious and intellectual. "May I see it hard?" holy fuck dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

Too busy for me. I quit reading half way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eloquent

I noticed some of the other reviews youve gotten havent been very nice. I just wanted to say as a girl just exploring this area the writing was inviting, warm, romantic and dignified. It had a sense of elegance. Most of the stuff on this site is corny, cruel porn. I found this highly erotic and alluring. I hope you write like this often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

Ignore the negative comments. No reason erotic literature should not aspire to the level of Hemingway.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Unbounded pleasure...

Anonys 1/21/16 Eloquent and 1/22/16 Good Work have the right of it. Disregard the nay-Sayers, they are too crude to understand that erotica can be literature and rise above mere smut.

An excellent treatise on the essential aspects of the art of anal seduction, well-written, and pleasing to the mind's eye.

Thank you.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice work

No doubt those first two negative commenters are equally clueless in the bedroom. My condolences to their partners, if they have any. On the other hand, to paraphrase Jorge, I'm sure you do just fine!

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Lovely!

O lord, this is wonderful. I am an anal aficionado also. I won't brag about my prowess as a righteous rectum wrangler, but I have had favorable reviews from satisfied customers. Ass- it's whats for dinner! If prepared properly there is no entreé more satisfying....although I suppose technically it's more of an outré.

I love your essay. I laughed, I cried, I hardened.

holliday1960holliday1960about 5 years ago
A breath of fresh air...

I realize this piece was submitted some time ago, but I was compelled to comment on the delightfully British, uncommonly flawless writing, and as others have pointed out, elegant prose. The elegance is the core of its charm and comes not from the pen, but from the soul and spirit of the author. An incredibly lovely read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superbly sensual!

Really nice to read something that so well describes the sensual details that make sex actually sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.