A is for Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was in an impossible state. It stood out hard and straight in front of me, so well lubricated that it glistened. Raised blue veins on its shaft. Even with nothing touching it, I felt the nerve endings on its head, ready to enjoy their night's pleasure. They could feel the air, the slightest movement of it over my cock-head. My balls were churning, all drawn up, restless.

I nudged a little closer, until my prick-head was between her spread cheeks. Abandoning her bumhole now, I ran my penis up and down her arse valley, lightly, teasingly. The underside of my penis nearly sighed with pleasure.

I ran a finger along her labia, then inside her. She shuddered.

I backed off slightly, using both hands now, one at her channel, the other working her bumhole, circling, pressing more insistently, until with the slightest extra movement, my thumb pressed through her fundament.

She inhaled sharply. I cherished this moment. No turning back.

I worked my thumb slowly, and my other hand more vigorously on her channel. May rocked her hips back into me. Her toes flexed and unflexed.

Within a few minutes, I had two fingers inside May, then three. Her tightness gradually gave way, she kept pushing her rump back into my fingers. It was time.

My penis was nodding. Impatient. Delirious.

I pressed my cock head at her aperture.

At first tightness, not fighting but neither yielding.

Press. Press. Let me in. Cordelia.

Please.

Slowly the ring released against my insistent advance. Millimetre by millimetre my penis-head slid forward through the circle gateway. May held still underneath me. Both of us held our breath.

And then in. My penis-head only just barely inside, her ring of muscle gripping the bottom edge of my cock-head. My own arse quivered.

May sighed and turned her head to the other side. I caressed her flank.

We stayed like this for many moments. My penis head was fiery, I could feel her own inner heat.

It felt like a snug noose was around my glans. Movement was unthinkable then.

And then she squeezed. The noose tightened. A straitjacket. Her signal.

I felt my penis throb.

Her back was laid out in front of me. Symmetrical, her shoulder blades tensed on each side of her spine. Her arms were out to the side, elbows making a 'V', hands close together in front of her. Almost as if she were praying. Her hips flexed with knees spread wide. She was supremely vulnerable, yielding, a divine sight.

Slowly I pushed. Ever so slowly forward. Two millimetres at a time, pausing each time to rest, to stay, to feel, to stretch, to await the next push.

Finally, after many minutes, my testicles had reached her quim. My penis was completely enveloped. I could feel my cock head throb.

I laid myself carefully on her back.

My hands found her nipples and rubbed them from underneath. Our hips were joined, we did not move them. Her back was smooth. Oiled. I felt the heat emanate from her.

Her arse squeezed and a little ripple of pleasure ran through my penis. I began to move, ever so slowly in and out, my right hand now rummaging at her channel, stroking labia, rubbing, pushing, pleasing.

My movements gradually grew more forceful. I still was careful, not sudden, but steadily I slid back, then forward again, my penis ridge delighting in the passage along her rectum walls, her straitjacket of pleasure.

May's breath grew rapid and shallow. Her head went from side to side. I felt her tense underneath me.

My thrusts grew stronger, deeper. Each time I retracted, my glans ridge would be caught by her grabbing sphincter. And then a plunge again into the depths. My right hand worked furiously now. Pressing hard, slobbery wet with her fluids.

She yelped. Her arse squeezed my penis like a vice and her hips quivered.

Clench, clench, clench. My penis was held in a series of impossible contractions. I thrust violently while May shook underneath me.

Her body grew still, but I kept pushing. My balls were in an undeniable condition. Deep within me I felt the pressure reach crisis.

With a grunt my sperm issued. At the top of a thrust. My penis-head at its zenith. My arse clenched with ferocity.

Two, three, five hard pushes and my semen was launched. Each squeeze intense, but slightly less than the one before. My hands gripped May tightly to me.

A few final pathetic rump squeezes and my semen was depleted.

I lay on top of May, panting for breath. She was hot, wet underneath me. I reached up and held her right hand. She squeezed me back. I kissed her neck, smelled her hair.

My cock quickly lost its stiffness, but I lay inside her for some time, stroking her sides, whispering into her ear. This was always best, to let my penis soften and dwindle, until exit was easy.

I came out reluctantly, my cock-head slipping tightly out of her anus, a sad goodbye to my cock's warm home. Its refuge, lovenest, dark harbour of desire.

We slept well and long that night - spent, exhausted, together.

12