All Comments on 'A is for Andrea'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
Oh, my goodness

This is *well written*. I've just started reading cross-dressing and gay stories and this was one of the best turn-ons yet. I have read also one or two of your other stories on here and I'm an unconditional fan!

XOXOXOX

creampie_subcreampie_subover 12 years ago
Mmmm!!

Very hot story dear. please keep up the writing.

Olderbimale2011Olderbimale2011over 12 years ago
Mmmmm all that lovely cum inside you

Another superbly written story Bethany, Oh what I would give to have been in your place, first kissing and feeling up Andrea, then going back with the 2 boys and having ther cocks inside me filling me with their cum. I hope this was a true experience, as you told it with so much passion, it certainly felt like it was from persoanl experience. The question is, did you ever go back and have sex with Ricky again? That would be interesting to know.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 11 years ago
Great story

That was a wonderful story of a first time. I'll be looking forward to reading all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic and Sexy

What a sexy story.Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Totally amazing story, so real. Surely a situation we could all imagine ourselves in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.