A is for Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, Andrea, do you - OH YES!!!"

He'd moved his hand too, slid it up my skirt, found my throbbing cock, and now he too was stroking, probably a bit harder than I was, it felt a little uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

"Christ, Andrea, keep that up, please, that is wonderful."

So we did, we continued just for a minute or to explore each others' balls and cocks, all the time staring into each others' eyes between kisses, appreciating the experience of intimacy with a woman with a cock. Because that's what Andrea was, a woman with a cock. As the Sun had gone down we were not able to make out each others' features quite so well. The Moon was getting brighter though and my eyes were now telling me I was fondling a woman. But my hands were fondling a throbbing penis. This had to be - a woman with a cock.

I was loving it, so was she. But almost simultaneously we each decided to 'withdraw'. Not for any moral reason, not because this was in some way wrong. I mean it was, married men don't do that, don't fondle other women, especially those with cocks. But we had been moving to a climax - two climaxes actually - too quickly.

"Andrea, my love. I do so want you. But not yet my darling, I want to make this last."

She felt the same. We both stood and put our arms round each other, each groping the other's arse, both wanting to maintain our lustful feelings as long as possible before - well, you know.

"Jeez, Beth, I never thought it could be like this, not this good, this feels just delicious. But please, let's wait, let's enjoy each other some more. I just HAVE to feel those boobs!. "

And we French kissed again. Tenderly. Lovingly. Slowly and sensuously, it was SUCH a good feeling. Then we stopped. We'd both heard it. Standing there in the dark, arms gently caressing each other, we both heard it and realised. We were not alone.

"Andrea. Did you hear...?"

"Yes."

We were both whispering. I know what I was thinking, I had no doubt she was feeling the same. Who the hell is there? Late dog walker? Park keeper? Policeman even? I knew all about consenting adults, in private and all that. But really we weren't in private. We were public. OK, in a secluded place and in semi-darkness as well, but still....

"Hello?"

The voice was clear. And it was masculine.

"Er - hello?" I replied, quietly.

We both looked towards the museum, the voice was coming from there, from that direction anyway. The figures slowly and hesitatingly walked towards us. One was muttering very quietly to the other. Two males. At first I couldn't see clearly, they were in the moon's shadow. I could just hear the muttering from one of them. Then the other spoke.

I had to think quickly. Two young men -- making the acquaintance of two older 'women' in the park at night. There might be problems. They both seemed to be OK though, they were just standing side by side, almost staring at us. They were both carrying large bags. I asked quietly why they were there, in the park.

"Just taking a shortcut, after rugby practice, you know... We're at the college. We've a game on Saturday."

The voice was hesitant. The speaker and his friend moved forward, into the moonlight.

I took Andrea's hand in mine and tugged her a little, walking towards the two intruders. Either they would accept us for what we seemed to be, or they'd run away. It was quite dark by then, I couldn't make out her facial expression very well. I had to decide to make the best of this.

The second guy almost interrupted.

"Come on, Ricky. The guys will be waiting."

"No, Martin. Jim's gone home for the week. He went this morning. And Darren's staying over at his girlfriend's."

"We share a student house..." explained the first man. Martin, that in, obviously. I knew the situation. In my own student days many years earlier I'd shared with about five other guys in my second and third years.

Then Ricky spoke again. His question surprised me. Andrea's hand squeezed mine, it clearly surprised her too.

"Er - are you two - lesbians?"

"Er - Beth. What the hell do we do now?" whispered Andrea, leaning towards me.

I came up with a turn of phrase which would, I hoped, suffice.

"OK. Well, yes, we are lesbians in a way."

"Wow. I've never met a lesbian before" said Ricky, the one who hadn't spoken. "You look gorgeous."

Now I know he couldn't really tell, it was just becoming a little too dark to see really clearly. All he'd be able to make out, in both our cases, were our figures, maybe some of our clothes, and my earrings probably as they glistened in the moonlight.

"Er - thank you guys" I said.

And then - I just couldn't resist it - I took two steps forward towards Ricky. I took his hand in mine, and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, thank you" said Andrea.

The young men looked at each other . I'd deliberately kept my own voice gentle as I'd spoken, and so did Andrea though not quite so successfully.

"Jesus. I mean, you said sort-of lesbians. Are you really guys?" asked Martin.

Andrea had blown it. I can't blame her though, I probably would have done in the next half-minute or so. I had to speak up.

"Sure we are. Have you ever met a lesbian transvestite before?"

"No."

"No."

They answered almost together. We'd been stood there for maybe two minutes in all, and it was getting a little chilly. I squeezed Ricky's hand and smiled at him.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Like I said, you look gorgeous."

He seemed hesitant, I think he thought I was going to kiss him again! The situation had changed, I realised that. But the two of them, their polite questioning, their whole manner, they really did seem so - sweet. I could see Andrea was moving closer to the other guy, probably spurred on by my own positive action. She was enjoying the situation as I was, I really didn't want it to end there and then. But I knew we couldn't continue our own heavy petting session. It's not just that the 'spell' had been broken by the interruption, but the was another factor - two factors indeed - to consider.

"I'm so sorry, we haven't introduced ourselves. This is Andrea, and I'm Bethany."

"Er - I'm Martin."

"And - er -- Ricky."

They were obviously both rather hesitant, understandably. I decided that, despite the vicarious fun I was having, Andrea and I needed to get out of this situation.

"Well, it's been nice to meet you but we'd better be on our way. You can't get through the arch, you know, it's locked at this time."

"Oh no" muttered Martin rather loudly. "Does that mean we've got to walk all the way round again?"

"No, we'll show you the short cut to the exit gate" said Andrea.

I'd just thought of saying something like that but I'd hesitated, unsure of what Andrea's reaction would be. But she had butted in, she had said it, obviously she was enjoying herself too and wanted the 'adventure' to continue. Maybe Andrea and I should have walked together, showing the guys the way, but she was ahead of me in other respects too. She had grabbed Martin's hand and was leading the way. Ricky and I followed, again holding hands. I knew what I was feeling - sheer delight - I could only guess at Ricky's motives. Probably just relieved at not having to walk all the way round the park again.

Andrea paused for a moment at the gate to allow Ricky and I to catch up, then we all four went through and onto the road. And into the full glare of the street lighting. And as we all stood there, Andrea was suddenly less certain. We were very definitely exposed. Fortunately there was very little traffic around, and no-one entering or leaving the houses on the street facing the park. I wondered if, before we headed towards our cars, we should try to kiss these two young men again. I looked at Ricky. He was staring at me.

"You like what you see, Ricky?" I asked in what I hoped was a rather coquettish tone.

"Oh yes" was all he replied.

But with enthusiasm, Andrea and I were clearly not the only ones enjoying the experience. I released his hand and began to move towards Andrea, my new lesbian transvestite friend. I was beginning to wonder if we could drive on to somewhere else and - do something.

I was still looking him in the eyes.

"Thanks for the chat. But you'd better be getting along, Ricky. I mean, your other housemates will be wondering where you are."

"Actually they won't, they're both away. We're on our own this evening. Unless you'd like to come in, for a drink, maybe? We're in the white house -- over there."

He gestured towards a white-painted property on the other side of the road. Not a large house, maybe that explained why there were only four of them sharing.

I was amazed at the invitation. Obviously I had aroused some sort of interest in Ricky. And in Martin too, he was still standing very close to Andrea, still holding her hand tightly.

"Come on Martin, why not? It might be fun."

Andrea was surprised at the comments, as was I. She moved to take my arm and pull me to one side for a moment.

"Bethany. What the hell? I mean, we can't, surely, they're only boys" she muttered quietly in my ear.

"They're not boys, Andrea, they're young men. OK so they're not experienced and so on, but hey, can we pass up the chance? I mean, like we said earlier, they're treating us like women. I don't know about you but that comes so near to my biggest TV fantasy I'm willing to have a go. "

"Sure, I see what you mean. I just wish they were older."

"But Andrea, I guarantee if they were older we'd be having all sorts of problems. They do seem both so young, so naïve. But what the hell, it's just for a drink and a bit of posing and showing off. You know you want to, don't you?"

"Yes I do. Really. OK, I'll go along. At least we're near the cars. We can make a quick getaway if we need to."

We both turned towards the two young men who were waiting expectantly. They had been quietly muttering too. Maybe wondering just what they'd got into. Or even deciding who was going to get who. But I'd made up my mind, I moved towards Ricky and took his arm.

"OK then, what about this drink?"

Since I was rather more forthcoming than Andrea I'd decided to pair up with Ricky, the quieter of the two lads. That left Martin to make a move on Andrea, which he did, surprising me by sliding a hand round her waist to ease her towards the front door. We all went into the house, and all sat down together on the two large sofas in the living room, facing each other, myself next to Ricky and the other 'couple' facing us.

"Well boys" I began after Ricky had provided us all with drinks. "So you've never met lesbians before, or transvestites? So tell me, what do you think?"

I sipped my drink and looked across towards Martin.

"Like I said before, I think you look gorgeous. I mean, well, none of the girls at college has boobs like you do, specially yours, Bethany. And Andrea's legs, streuth, they look just great. In that skirt, wow!"

I decided to continue the 'role-play' and see what happened. I got up and minced over towards him.

"And what's wrong with MY legs?" I asked, trying to put on a mock hurt voice and moving very close to him so he couldn't help but stare.

After all, my nylon-clad legs were only inches from his face.

"Er - nothing. Nothing at all. They look just great."

At which Andrea joined in, swinging one leg up and across Martin's own thighs.

"But you think my legs look OK?"

"More than OK, Andrea"

Martin was worried. OK, we'd been invited in but to an extent we were taking over. I wondered if we were going too far too soon. I looked at Andrea and I think she got the message.

"Martin. Come on, I need some ice for this drink. You know where the kitchen is?"

Which was a totally pointless question, at least as far as information-gathering was concerned. But that wasn't the point. Andrea wanted to get Martin out of there. Which left me with Ricky, alone.

"You're quiet Ricky."

"Just enjoying the view" he quipped.

He was still staring at my boobs.

"Ricky. Do you want to see my breasts?"

He was surprised. Flustered. Unsure how to respond.

"Come on, I'm sure you'd like to. How many other girls do you know willing to show you their tits?"

"Er- none. But, I mean, real girls, I mean..."

"Real girls? What do you mean by that? Aren't I a real girl?"

"Well, no, you said you're a transvestite."

"And can't a transvestite be a real girl?"

He didn't answer me, probably wondering at my weird logic. But I persisted. I moved closer to him, so he was staring deep into my cleavage.

"Do I look like a real woman?"

"Gosh, Bethany, of course you do. I mean, with the make-up and all, the long red nails, the legs and high heels, of course you do."

I could see Andrea and Martin, they'd gone out from the kitchen into a sort-of-conservatory while we'd been refreshing our drinks. And they were sitting close to each other. Very close. I looked at Ricky.

"Andrea and Martin seem to be getting on well, don't they?"

"Er - yes they do."

He was worried. He'd seen how the other two were indeed getting on very well. We could both see through the doorway as Martin moved his hand across onto Andrea's thigh. Sure Andrea was enjoying herself, but I knew I had to make the effort with Ricky. I reached over to take his hand and put it onto my own exposed nylon-clad thigh.

"Do you like that, Ricky?"

"Oh my gosh, wow, Bethany, I mean, that feels gorgeous, really...."

"Why thank you, Ricky" I cooed, trying to sound as sexy as I could. "That is such a nice thing to say, darling."

I leaned across and kissed him quite gently, caressing his cheek with my lips, sliding them across to the corner of his mouth. I felt his heartbeat quicken.

"Bethany, I shouldn't..."

"Why not, Ricky? I mean, aren't you having fun, I know I am?"

"Well, sure I am but, geez, you're a man and..."

"A man, Ricky?"

I sat quietly, rather demurely in front of him, our faces were only maybe six inches apart. He couldn't help staring straight at me, seeing the make-up, the big eyes, the long thick black lashes, the big hair, the red lips. I slowly slid my tongue across my glossy lips.

"Ricky, do I look like a man? Or do I look more like a woman, Ricky?"

"Gosh, Bethany, you look like a woman. A gorgeous woman, I mean, the eyes, and the lips... oh my!"

I moved closer, just touching my lips to his ear, slowly touching with my tongue.

And in what I hoped would be a sexy whisper I asked "And do I sound like a woman, my darling?"

"Oh yes" he breathed. "You sure do."

Now I moved even closer, taking his hand in mine and gently sliding my red-nailed fingers across it, moving so close but not touching his face.

"And do I smell like a woman?"

He had no choice as we moved even closer, he just had to inhale, to take in the scent of my 'YSL Passion'.

"Oh Bethany, you smell gorgeous."

I was breathing quite heavily by then. Something between my legs was bulging, trying to escape but still tightly trapped.

I took his hand and slid it up my body until he was cupping my enormous bra-covered right breast. I breathed in so that he could feel my 'bosoms' heaving under his caresses. Yes, he was stroking my boob, moving his hand to cup first one, then the other, I knew he was becoming aroused. I was getting to him!

"And do I feel like a woman, Ricky? Can you feel my big breasts, can you feel them moving under your gorgeous hands?"

"Christ, Bethany, yes. Yes!"

I had him. Without giving him time to think, without letting him consider logically what he was doing or who he was with - I knew I had to make the most of the hormones pulsing through his body, of the adrenalin coursing through his veins. I touched my mouth to his and slowly opened my lips, beginning to work at his, to tease him, to feel his lips with my tongue. I broke the kiss.

"And do I taste like a woman, my lover?"

He didn't answer, he just moved in and kissed me again, forcing my own lips open with his as he carried on fondling my bulging breasts through my bra.

"Oh my God, Bethany, yes, oh yes, that is so good, so good."

I let him carry on with the heavy petting for maybe half a minute. He was leaning on top of me, pressing my body into the couch, he was obviously very aroused indeed. Man or woman, he was so enjoying being with me. And me with him. But I wanted more. I wriggled a little to get my hands on his chest, managing to begin to take off his tie. We were both having difficulties, basically our limbs were getting in the way. I pushed him away, just a little, and began to unfasten his shirt, then sliding my fingers in to feel his muscular torso.

"Ricky. Would you like to undress me?"

Now I know I hadn't really convinced him I was a woman, but I also knew he wanted more. In some way, that is, he was sexually aroused by my flirting and teasing. In no way could he stop there, he just couldn't say no.

"Oh God, Bethany, yes."

As I pulled his shirt off he began to unfasten the buttons on my blouse, then slid it right off and caressing my upper body once more.

"Haven't you done this before, Ricky? Haven't you undressed a girlfriend ever?"

"No, I never have."

'Streuth' I thought. 'Surely he can't be a virgin!!'

"Well I think you should, my darling. You see the three little buttons at the front of my bra? Well, would you undo two of them for me, darling?"

This was all going so well, but I needed to keep up the momentum, again not to allow him to properly realise he was being seduced. I kissed him again.

"Please, my darling."

His fingers were shaking as he undid the first button and my bosoms were released from their nylon prison, beginning to bulge out over the edges of my bra-cups. He was breathing so quickly now, I had to encourage him.

"And the second one, Ricky."

He had difficulty this time, the button was tighter and his fingers really were trembling with excitement. As the second button popped open my bra-cups slid down a little to expose more of their burden, as the edges of my 'nipples' appeared teasingly revealed.

"Oh Christ, Bethany, they are SO beautiful."

"OK Ricky, now take my skirt off. Come on, just undo the belt and pull down the zip ..... that's it .... a little further .... oh yes, that feels so good Ricky my love ..... slide it down...... YES!"

I stood there, in bra and panties, stockings and heels, as exposed as I could possibly be without giving away my secret, I could feel my own organ straining inside my thong. I reached down to Ricky's zip and pulled it down, quickly sliding his trousers down and revealing his very bulging shorts.

"And you, Ricky my love, you are DEFINITELY a man!" I cooed sexily, quickly sliding a hand in to grasp his erect cock as his shorts slid to the floor.

"And that is SO beautiful, Ricky."

I shifted round a little on the couch so that I could kiss his engorged penis, so that I could slide my ruby-red lips over the swollen purple helmet. I felt for the very first time a man's ardour inside my mouth. Ricky was moaning now, he was in heaven, and so was I.

"Ricky. I want to have sex with you. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Bethany, YES!"

I hadn't explained just how. It that situation, with his cock throbbing, he probably didn't even consider how. And I didn't want to give him time to think about it.

I leaned back on the couch and opened my legs as he lay on top of me and we petted some more as I guided his cock between my legs. We were both breathing heavily by then, his sweat was lubricating our bodies as his torso slid over my boobs. I tucked Ricky's cock into the side of my thong and felt it slide - into what I hoped was just the right place. I kissed him again, and he pushed.

"Oh RICKY! MY LOVE!" I cried as he entered me, as the hot knob of his cock slid into me.