A is for Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed harder, lubricated somewhat by his own perspiration, as this young man succumbed to my seductive efforts and fucked me. He was so aroused, I was so excited and involved. I knew it wouldn't take long. OK, he may or may not have been a virgin. I may well have been the first person, man or woman, that gorgeous cock had entered but he was still good. He still knew what to do, maybe it's instinctive, anyway for half a minute or so he thrust hard into and out of me, setting a rhythm and giving me a good-and-proper seeing to as he approached his climax.

And then he did. He was shouting out loudly by then, as his organ ejaculated inside me thrusting sperm deep into my arse, as his gorgeous buttocks responded to my caressing and grasping.

"Oh Jesus, Bethany, my darling, I love you!" he called as his pulsing mounted and then declined. Then, with his ardour finally spent, he collapsed on top of me totally exhausted. I was pretty shattered too, but I enjoyed the after-effects for a minute or so as he pulled his wilted cock out. We cuddled and kissed much like any other couple who have just enjoyed an earth-shattering shag.

As we lay there, Andrea came through from the other room. Oddly enough she was dressed almost just like me, jewellery, panties, stockings and heels. No bra, her own better-quality false 'boobs' jiggled as she walked over to the drinks table. She turned and smiled at me.

"You had fun, Andrea?" I called out quietly.

A silly question really, her own body language and her wide smile told it all. She'd been shagged too. And her 'boyfriend' was probably on the other couch in the same condition as mine. I stroked Ricky's damp hair gently, shifting our bodies a little for comfort, then I eased him from on top of me so that I could move over to join her and get myself another drink.

We sat there a few minutes quietly comparing notes and recovering.

"Well, Andrea, that has decided it for me. I'm definitely not straight. That was such fun, the best sex I've had for ages."

"Me too, darling. I hoped we might get as far as a kiss or a snog, but that was just mind-blowing. We'd better get dressed though, I think."

She came back a minute or two later as I was finishing off, re-doing my make-up a little, trying to repair some of the damage. My new friend Ricky had stirred though he was sitting in exactly the same place, watching. Martin came with her, they were holding hands. Or rather he was holding hers, holding on hard, and stroking her thighs and her boobs, basically trying to stay in contact for as long as he could with as much of her body as possible. Like Ricky, he was naked.

Andrea sat him down, then went over and sat beside Martin.

"Well, Ricky, how was Bethany? Was she a good fuck?"

What was she doing? Why was she asking? Was there any doubt? It seemed silly to look for comparisons, to try to rate our performances. In some sense we'd both functioned sexually as women, that was obvious.

"She was fantastic. Totally fucking fantastic, Andrea. As good as any woman, probably better."

"So how many other women have you been with, Ricky?" she asked, sitting closer to him and crossing her legs once more.

"Er - none, Bethany was my first."

Ricky looked across at me and smiled. But I was looking elsewhere. Andrea was stroking Ricky's cock as she spoke. Hell, she was seducing my boyfriend. MY boyfriend! Right there, right in front of me. His limp cock was beginning to become aroused once more under the influence of Andrea's caressing fingers.

"So you've no-one to compare her with then. Well, I think you need to have someone to compare her with. So kiss me, Ricky."

He hadn't a choice really, Andrea was coming onto him strongly. I watched in amazement as they kissed sensuously. I heard a groan, it was Martin. He was watching, and he was playing with himself as this scene was being acted out before him. I was actually jealous, even though I realised what was going on. Andrea had realised the evening was drawing to a close, she wanted something else out of it before we had to wrap things up. OK then, two could play at that game, or rather four could.

I quickly slid across towards Martin, wondering what I should do to get him to join in. I needn't have worried. He was becoming aroused too - he grabbed me as soon as I got close and planted his lips on mine. I didn't need to strip, didn't need the teasing and flirting, didn't need to persuade him, to seduce him. He'd been there, done that already, we both had, and we both wanted more. I slid up my skirt, hurrying a little as Martin eagerly thrust his now-erect cock between my legs. It slid past the edge of my thong and hit the right point almost immediately. He was hard and stiff and erect and had no trouble sliding into my now-wet arse as he kissed and groped.

I looked across briefly. Andrea and Ricky were at it already, this was turning into something resembling an orgy. The groping and fucking started up again, I was really amazed. All those years as a closet tranny and now, within a few hours of 'coming out' and meeting up with Andrea I was being pushed down onto the sofa by my second lover in succession as his cock slid up and down into my arse.

"Ooooh Martin, come on my lover, let me have it, let me feel your cum shooting up my cunt baby. Come on, screw me darling, fuck me...."

That's all it took. Clearly he was so aroused he was ready for it. For the second time that evening I experienced the exquisite feeling of a gorgeous male cock inside me shooting his hot sperm up me. I grabbed him and we kissed, we groped, we writhed in our mutual ecstasy as Martin climaxed. The noise from the other side of the room was almost as loud as Andrea let loose a torrent of totally disgusting language. She was talking SO dirty, to encourage Ricky's second ejaculation of the night.

As we once more finished our dressing and touched up our make-up, neither Andrea nor I could suppress our smug self-satisfied smiles.

"Bethany, I'm SO glad you decided to come out and meet up."

"And I'm so glad Martin decided to come in. And Ricky too of course" I quipped.

As we were about to leave, both our young men came out into the hall. Both looked somewhat the worse for wear, but happy. And both had got themselves, to some extent at least, dressed.

"So - Andrea. Just which is your boyfriend, then?" I asked loudly so they could hear. "Your first shag or your latest shag?"

Andrea moved over towards Martin and flung her arms round his neck, kissing him with quite some passion.

"I think your first is always quite special, Bethany, don't you?"

"I agree, I have admit, I'll always remember you, Ricky, and your wonderful cock. That first load of cum up me -- wow -- I'll remember that for a long, long time."

And I followed Andrea's example, hugging my lover hard and teasing his lips with mine.

"But we'd better go, I expect you two have college tomorrow. You probably need your sleep. Come on, Andrea, it's time we were off."

The goodbyes took a few minutes longer, especially after I decided I needed another snog with Martin. Eventually we headed for the front door.

"Er - Bethany? If you ever come out this way again, well, you know, if you fancy a walk in the park or something..."

Ricky held out his hand and passed to me a small piece of paper. On which was written his mobile number. I smiled at him and tucked it down inside my bra, finishing with a final peck on the cheek.

"Thanks - for everything. Bye."

As we walked down the path and just round the corner to our cars I took Andrea's hand.

"Well, darling, that didn't end up quite as we intended, did it?"

"No it didn't but, wow, it was fucking gorgeous. But - did you come?"

I looked Andrea in the eyes, admiring yet again the exquisite way she'd done her own eye-shadow. Maybe I could get her to show me how.

"No, I didn't. And to be honest Andrea I'm tempted to push you in the back of my car and pull your knickers down and give you a good and proper fucking right now!"

"Ooooh don't, Bethany. I'm really tempted. So. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"You?"

"Great idea. I think we should get REALLY tarted up. I've got a black leather dress I'd love to wear for you. So, how about it?"

"You're on. I've had my eye on a red p.v.c. dress for a while. I think I'll get it on my way home from work tomorrow. So, where and when?"

"Erm. Half-past nine, here at the park I think. Then back to your place, maybe. I fancy making a night of it, sucking and fucking all the way. OK?"

"OK Andrea, it's a date."

At that moment, out of the gloom ahead of us, two men emerged. Not two youths this time, these two were definitely older. Probably mid-thirties, maybe forty. And both seemed to be, as they say, tall dark and handsome. Andrea looked at me and I looked at her.

"No" she said. "Two is enough for one night, any more would be greedy."

And, in full view of the two guys, we kissed. Quite tenderly, indeed somewhat amorously. We'd started out the night as lesbians and finished it that way.

As I started my car and pulled out ahead of Andrea I could feel the cum of my two lovers gently moving round deep inside me. Why had I waited so long to do this? A girl needn't be lonely, my sister Andrea had shown me that, and I had no doubt at all the first time wouldn't be the last.

© 2004 by Bethany Jacques.