All Comments on 'A Jaguar's Mate Ch. 03 Page 02'

by jtoughkat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

She may need to suck it up and talk to him about everything that is going on. She can go back to being mad with him after she get some of the confusion cleared up.

That might help her decide how to go forward.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
I like it.

She's being a bit of a baby, especially for someone in her 50s. She's acting like a teenaged human or one in their 20s. I would expect more for someone of her age. I would think someone who has had such a hard life and survived would be more resilient. Mad, yes, I understand that. Scared, sure. Burying her head in the sand and acting recklessly? Silly and juvenile.

Even so, the fight and the denial will make things all the better when she finally accepts her situation and her mate.

I hope you can update soon. Thanks for writing.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzabout 9 years ago
Idk...

Idk if I should get invested in your stories you have a habit of leaving them for ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is the rest??

Don't leave it unfinished!!

jtoughkatjtoughkatalmost 7 years agoAuthor
sorry

I'm so sorry for not posting in so long, I had given up on this story but will start posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jaguar mate

Please tell me you are writing more of jaguar mate ♥️♥️♥️ Love It😍😍

jtoughkatjtoughkatabout 4 years agoAuthor
So done with this

Okay so you probably noticed that Liam has an accent and if I were to change the way he talks at this point it'd be ridiculous. But even with me writting a note to the admin explaining his accent, my submissions keep being sent back for spelling errors and so am done with this. Patience isn't my strong point so I'm done trying to post more chapters so am really sorry.

jtoughkatjtoughkatabout 4 years agoAuthor
So done with this

By this point you've noted that Liam has a heavy accent which I wrote as such. Now my latest submissions have been returned for spelling errors despite me writing admin notes explaining about his way of speaking. Patience is not one of my strong points so am done trying to post anything more on this story. It'd be ridiculous to change his way of speaking after all this time so am really sorry to anyone who wants to read more here. I will post this on another writing platform since I love this book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story! Where can I read more?

Absolutely love this story! What platform are you posting the rest on? I seriously can't wait to read it!

jtoughkatjtoughkatover 3 years agoAuthor
For the rest of the story

Here's where I'm posting the rest https://my.w.tt/rfTMI3qH4bb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtoughkat@jtoughkat
06/12/12 Hey y'll just posted the revised trusting luv ch 2. Hop y'll like it. 12/03/13 Hey bin working on a story m 2 submit 4 publication plus six days a week at work. A jaguar's mate ch 2 is abt 50% done n a longer ch 3 trusting love just needs a bit of polishing n then ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories