A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,426 Followers

She looked at me, then replied. "She's right. Up top it was looking kind of thin, lifeless. It's a better look for him."

I saw her squirming as she looked back at me. She still had that toy up inside of her.

I grabbed the controller and she glanced at it, scared. "No, Jim! You told me to tell the truth!"

"I did, and you did. I'm not punishing you. I'm rewarding you."

I turned it on, and she moaned, "Oh, shit!" The vibrator started working on her clit, while the varied electro-stimulation started up inside of her. "F..f..fuck," she groaned.

"It's Ok? Not too much?"

She shook her head, her hips moving. "W..what..." she moaned.

"Just a toy I found. A little joke. You thought I was going to electrocute you." I said, reaching down and tweaking her nipples.

She nodded.

"How could you? You must know I love you. I took you back after the terrible humiliation and the unfaithfulness. You're my wife, silly girl."

She was gasping, "God, I'm so s..s..sorry."

"Shhh, no more sorries. We have to get past that. Just know I love you." I kissed her softly. "At any time, you could have stopped what I was doing to Roger or Alice, and this is what you would have received."

"I...I...thought..." she gasped, and I heard the start of her orgasm creeping up on her.

"You thought I'd hurt you. You don't know how much that pains me. I could never hurt you, my love. You don't trust me, and you don't respect me, and yet you expect me to trust you."

I grabbed her nipples and squeezed, pulling them, just as she liked it. I got my reward, that piercing keening of hers, that could cut through walls. She finished, gasping, and I turned off the device. I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her tongue pierce my lips.

"Stop this, please," she begged. "It hasn't gone too far. It's not too late."

I brushed my lips against hers. "I can't. We're nowhere near the punchline yet. Remember me asking you to stop it? Walking up the stairs, with your arm around his waist, shaking your hips at me. I begged you, screamed, pleaded. You kept going, knowing full well what you were going to do to me."

"I didn't think it would go that far," she said sadly.

"You placed yourself in that position. Willingly. Eagerly. Cuckold and humiliate me for nothing but a lousy joke."

"You're better than me. You can still stop this."

"No."

I checked the clock. "Good, plenty of time, still twenty-two minutes to go."

I grabbed my stencil and walked back to Roger. "Part two, good buddy." I slapped the stencil on his forehead, and he shook his head trying to shake it off.

"What the fuck?" he whined.

"Coming and going. I want the world to know that you and me are BFFs"

"Don't. Not there. My chest. Do it on my chest."

I laughed. "No way, Jose." I grabbed my scalpel, and put on a new set of gloves. "Don't move, or you'll get blood in your eyes. Foreheads bleed like crazy."

Unfortunately, I didn't have any hair to hang onto, so I had to practically climb on top of him, holding his head in one arm, while he cursed me. "Don't! I'll kill you, I fucking swear I'll kill you!"

"Not likely once I'm done with you." I told him coldly.

The blade pierced his skin, and he wriggled partially free. The cut was jagged. "God Damn it, Roger!"

I got up and gave him a blast of the juice. Fifty percent for 10 seconds. His screams echoed loudly. When I was done, he was drooling, blood from the cut on his head dripping down his face.

"That was 50% for ten seconds. Next time I'll go to 75% for twenty. You might survive it. I don't know."

"Alice," he moaned.

"What?"

"Please. Alice."

Alice reached behind her and unsnapped her leg chain from the wall, crafty girl, and walked over to us. "What was that honey?" she asked sweetly. She went to my cart and got some of the gauze and wiped his wound clean.

"Please, baby. Help me. Don't let him hurt me again."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Anything. Whatever he wants."

It was kind of sad, seeing a grown man cry. Hell, who am I kidding? I loved it.

She lifted his head, and kissed him. "I won't let him hurt you anymore. Not if I can help it."

He sobbed harder, and she held his head against her chest. When she pulled away, her bra was covered in his blood. "Bandage him, please?"

I nodded. I put a little antiseptic on his forehead, and applied a Band-Aid. I also went to the back of his head, cleaned it up, and examined my work.

Alice was standing beside me. She giggled. "You did a good job. Why the acid?"

"It's supposed to make it a bigger, darker scar. Really make it stand out."

She touched it softly. "It's kind of sexy, don't you think? Takes a hell of a man to get that done to him."

"Yeah. He took it well."

She gave me a hug. "He's an asshole, but not a total jerk, you know. I wouldn't love him so much if he was."

"I know that. He was my best friend."

She giggled again. "Forever. Now everyone will know it."

I put a large gauze bandage over it, then went to the clock. "I'm adding five minutes," I told her. "For the cleanup work you asked for."

She put her hand on mine. "Turn off the clock. You'll get more than you bargained for."

I turned it off and she took me over to the mats, then removed her bra, and stepped out of her panties. "Damn it. I loved that bra," she griped, looking at the blood stains.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one."

"Two?" she bargained.

I laughed. "Two matching sets, Ok?"

She pulled my head down and kissed me. "New deal?"

"Let me hear it."

She looked over at her husband, watching us. "I'll fuck your eyes out, I swear. Like nothing you've ever had. But you have to stop this."

"No deal."

She had her hand on my cock, squeezing it gently, firming it up. "Please, for me?"

"I can't. Not yet. We have to get to the punchline."

She nodded. "How about this? No more hurting him. No more shocking. No more cutting. No more burning."

"Counter-offer?" I suggested.

She got on her knees, and her mouth engulfed my cock. She looked up at me expectantly.

"If he's good, and doesn't fight me, I promise I won't burn him, cut him, or use the electrodes on him again. I might have to hurt him a bit more, but he'll have some control over that. If you trust me, it can all be over soon. I shouldn't, I had a lot more planned, but for you, I'm willing to make an early end of it."

She pulled off of my new erection, and stroked it. "You're asking me to trust you?"

I nodded.

She turned to my wife. "Should I trust him?"

Flo nodded, sadly. "Absolutely."

"Lay down, big boy. We've got a deal, and it's time for me to pay up."

She was as good as her word. Amazing. No, that's not a good enough description. Incredible. Epic. Mind blowing.

She had muscular control over her pussy that I would never have imagined possible. She could sit still while waves of pleasure engulfed me. She rode me like a champion cowgirl, with a stamina that left me breathless.

I had to remove her collar and anklet after just a bit. The stupid chains kept getting in the way. At first it was kind of cool, laying the chain across her skin, seeing it shake, knowing what it symbolized. Then it was just a pain.

I fucked her doggy style, missionary, and on her side, straddling her leg, the other over my shoulder. She was multi-orgasmic, and a screamer, and I loved every moment of it. She rode me a while, then sat in my lap, letting me play with her tits, while she kissed me. I got her back on her knees after a while, and went for the big finale.

When I came for her, she joined me, screaming my name, then turned around and sucked me clean. She worked on me, taking her time, until she had me hard again, and took me through my paces once more.

"You got some fucking lube in your pile of toys?" she gasped, while I pounded her from behind.

"Of course."

"Get it. I want that beast in my ass," she growled at me.

Not one to argue with a beautiful, horny woman, I grabbed the lube I had used on my wife, and greased her up.

"Don't do this, Alice, please," Roger whined.

"Anything, you said anything," she reminded him.

"Not that. Not for him."

She ignored her husband, and looked me in the eye. "Fuck my virgin ass, Jim. Ream me and make me scream."

She didn't have to ask twice. In spite of her request, I took it slow and easy, letting her get used to it. She moaned a lot, and squeaked out a couple of soft cries, but she managed to take it all.

"Jesus," she moaned. "Women like this?"

"Some. Men do. At least I do."

She grunted as I stroked into her. "Fuuuuck," she groaned.

I worked slowly, short partial strokes, opening her up and getting her looser. "Please tell me it gets better," she moaned.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"No fucking way. You're going to fuck me cross-eyed. Get to it."

"Rub your clit," I whispered to her, stroking slowly.

It took a couple of minutes, and I heard her breathing harder. It was easier, and I was pulling out further, pushing in deeper. She grunted at the end of each stroke, but didn't complain.

"G...Good?" she asked.

"Amazing."

"Fuck me," she moaned.

I looked over at her husband. "You really never got a piece of this? You poor sorry schmuck. Who's the wimp now, dickless?"

I fucked her harder, longer, faster. She was shaking, her cute ass-cheeks quivering. I grabbed her hips, and pounded into her.

"Ohmygod," she squealed, and I felt her ass clamp down on me as she came.

"God, Alice, you are the greatest," I told her.

I heard my wife sobbing in the background, but I wasn't about to start lying now.

"Use me, lover. Use me hard. Fuck my slutty married ass."

I wish it could have lasted forever, but after only another minute or two, I was screaming as I plundered her sweet ass, and filled her bowels with my steaming seed.

I collapsed next to her, and she cuddled up to me, kissing my shoulder. "Did I meet my end of the bargain?" she asked.

"And then some. I think I'm blind. You've got to help me find my eyes. Some crazy married slut fucked them out."

She laughed, raising up and kissing me on the lips. "Towel?"

"Work towels, blue, under the bench."

She got up, waddling over to the corner, and I watched her grab a few towels, stuffing one up between her legs. She had the cutest little closed-leg walk, stopping in front of my wife.

I could hear her clearly. "I'm sorry. I couldn't let him hurt my husband anymore. You of all people should understand that. Defending your husband. Maybe you could learn something."

Flo's tears had stopped. "You're right. I should have protected him, not made fun of him. I'm sorry."

Alice leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "No more sorries, remember?"

Flo gave a little laugh. "You started it."

Alice giggled in turn. "I guess I did. Ok, no more sorries for the past."

Flo nodded. "Deal." She laughed softly. "You're good at deals, aren't you?"

"Not usually. Special times make for exceptional cases."

"You're not going to take him from me, are you?" Flo asked nervously.

"God. If only I could. There's not a chance of that, and everyone here knows it. There's only one woman for him."

"It didn't look like that."

"That was just sex, honey. A one-off. Stupid revenge. He only loves you."

"What if I don't love him anymore?" Flo whined.

"Then he's mine. But you and I both know there isn't a chance in hell of that."

Alice came back to me, knelt and wiped me clean. She gave me a taste test, then sucked me for a while. Though the spirit was willing, the flesh was weak.

"No more?" she asked piteously.

"Sorry angel. You did me in. It'll be a while before I'm ready to go again."

She pushed me back and laid on top of me, kissing me. "That was incredible you know," she said softly. "All of it. I never came so hard or so much. She's an idiot to chance losing you."

"I think we can say the same about your husband."

She grinned. "Yeah, but I already knew that about him. Time to start again?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm going to have to chain you up."

"Why?"

"The next part is upsetting. Very upsetting. I have to do it, and I'm going to ask you to trust me again."

"You're going to hurt him, aren't you?"

"I'll keep my promise to you. I just need to finish it."

"Please. Don't take it too far. There's still a chance you know?"

I kissed her softly. "I don't think so. Trust me, Ok?"

She nodded sadly, and put the collar around her own neck.

I kissed her ankle before closing the cuff around it, then put the chains through the eyes on the wall. I went to the corner, worried about the ending. I really needed to finish this. It would all be for nought if I didn't. I returned to Alice, locking the chains together.

She looked upset. "Oh God. This is going to be bad, isn't it?"

I nodded. "I didn't start this. But I'm going to end it. For good."

"Please, Jim. Don't! Don't take this any further. I...I'll do anything you want. I swear. I'll be your fuck slave for life. Just stop it now. Stop it."

God, it hurt to see her like that. "I can't." I felt the tears welling up in my eyes for what it was going to be like for her.

"Oh God, Jim! Don't. Please, please, please. I'm begging. I'm on my knees begging. Don't do whatever you have planned!"

I wiped my tears, and went over to my wife. "You know I love you. I always have. You were the best thing that ever happened to me."

The tears rolled down her face. "There's still time to stop. There is. You don't have to keep going. I forgive you. For everything. I'll be the best damned wife anybody ever had, but you have to stop."

"I can't. It's gone too far. It all ends tonight." I grabbed the duct tape and strapped it across her lips. She fought me, then sank back against the ropes, sobbing. I removed the electrodes from her skin, wiping carefully. I cupped her breast softly, feeling the delightful weight, wondering if it was for the last time.

It bothered me that she was naked. I retrieved my shirt and put it over her, covering her torso. She whined through the duct tape, but I just shook my head.

Roger was watching me anxiously, as I approached him. "We're done now, right? All even. Hell, you took my wife, Jim! You fucked her brains out. All I ever did was get my hand in your wife's panties."

I was quiet, removing the electrodes from his body. He was trembling. "We're good?" he pleaded. "No hard feelings. I got what I deserved. Not much of a joke, but I guess I had it coming. Even that thing on my head. BFF. We can be friends again. I'll never go after her. You have to know that. No more jokes. Please!"

"I'm sorry, Roger. We had our run. Best Friends Forever. But forever ends today."

"Damn it! Don't do anything stupid Ok? You don't want to fuck your life up for someone like me. I'm not worth it. You have a woman who loves you. Everyone knows it. Fuck, you're all she talks about, man. Don't let that go. Not for anything."

I put away my toys. Covered them up. I went over and put on my pants. Alice fell to her knees, clinging to my leg. "No. Not this. Don't to this."

I pulled her away and she fought me. Fought hard, scratched me good, drawing blood. "You fucker! You promised!" she shrieked. "Don't take him from me! I love him. He's all I have. Don't do this to me! I don't deserve this."

I managed to get out of reach of her. I pointed up. She looked upward and saw the key hanging down. She followed the string it was attached to.

"When that block of ice melts, the key will drop. You can free yourself and Flo when it does. I'm sorry it will be a while. I really thought this would take much longer."

Realization dawned on her and she gasped. "Oh God, Jim! This is crazy. Don't do this. What will Flo and I do?"

I shrugged. I avoided looking at my wife of 23 years, and went to the cart. I lifted the gun free.

Roger was struggling against his ropes manically. "Don't! Please. It was all a fucking joke. Don't you get it? Don't you have any sense of humor? It was only a stupid fucking joke. Nothing worth dying over. You can't do this."

"I can. My kids are grown up. My loving wife of 23 years doesn't trust or respect me. She thinks it's fun to humiliate me with her asshole lover. What am I supposed to do with the rest of my life? I can't live without her."

"No. She loves you. She does. We got stupid, but it's over. It's over man. Put down the gun. You've got to stop. You got your revenge. Fuck, buddy, I'll wear it the rest of my life."

"Your short life."

"No. NO! Let me wear it. Let me remember what it cost me to be a lousy friend, lousy husband and stupid prankster. Let me look at it every day, and know what my idiotic games came to. Don't kill me. For the women. Please. They're both more than either of us deserve."

I walked behind him and pressed the barrel against his head. "BFF," I said softly.

"That's right. BFF. Best friends. You and me. We both fucked up. You know you did too. We can end this all now."

I laughed sardonically. "My plan exactly."

"NO! Not like this. We end the pranks. No more one-upmanship. It's over. I swear on my life, we can let this go. I'll never say a word. I'll fucking wear my brand proudly. I will. Let me have Alice, let me live. I'm begging, man. I'm begging you! One last act of friendship. You don't have to do this."

"Listen to him, Jim." Alice called out. "He means it. I know he does. Let it end here. It doesn't have to go any further. For Flo. You'll break her heart. Think about the kids. Don't do it for him. Don't even do it for me. For the kids. Your perfect kids."

"Goodbye, Roger. I'm sorry."

"NO!" he screamed. "God damn it! If you're going to shoot me, have the balls to stand in front of me and do it to my face."

I walked around him. His arms were bloody where he'd struggled to free himself. Fitting.

I lifted the gun slowly, and he wailed. "Please. PLEASE!"

He pissed himself. One last fitting act.

"Sorry, Roger."

I pulled the trigger.

The 10 inch bar shot out of the handle, the cloth unfurling, as he screamed. Alice started laughing hysterically, collapsing on the ground. "You mother-fucker!" she shouted.

I grinned, turning the gun so Roger could read the large letters. "BANG!" Yellow on a field of red. The perfect punchline.

"Who doesn't have a sense of humor?" I said to him, before he passed out.

==============================

Let me know what you thought of this alternative ending. I couldn't help think the only way to deal with a joke, was with one of your own. Even if nobody thought it was very funny. Your comments are always welcome.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,426 Followers