All Comments on 'A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Ending'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 327 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
and the winner for best wimp in a comedy drama is "Roger"

Now that was fucking pay back! 5**************************************'s

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
There was ' Something About Mary ' . Now it's something about ' A Joke/ Roger '.

Unfinished business. That might as well have been Roger's last name after the original story. Imagine the howls that would have emanated if in ' Moby Dick ' , the whale kills Ahab, smashes the ship, leaves Ishmael and Narrator stranded in lifeboat and swims off smirking into the sunset. That was akin to what Agena did with funnyboy Roger.

Well here TTT dares to trot out the harpoon err electric prod, then shears, tattoo gear, vibrators and prop gun. O-V-E-R-K-I-L-L. Or is that krill ? Sorry, couldn't resist. You shouldn't pull a gun unless your going to use it and you shouldn't initiate a joke unless everyone laughs in the light of the next day, maybe next month.

Dump the bitch ! No. Forgive her for she knows not what she's done. The graceful middle ground is hard to find. After reading this story, I can say the search goes on.

Well Tx Tall Tales has more hot ratings for his stories then a Col. Sanders livestock supplier has feathers in the dumpster. I don't think this story deserves to add to the total, though. No denying, he had the balls to try to concoct a proper comeuppance for Rodger, a top ten fugitive from Literotica karma. Mega-Props for that .

NYredNYredover 11 years ago
Loved it

I'm a BTB kinda guy...This fit the bill...Sorry it ended though...

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Masterpiece.

Thats what I call a masterpiece. Perfect payback. 5 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Awesome and fitting end to this story. We appreciate the author's time & effort to create such a great BTB & BFF ending.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Lol

Nice job. A little over the top and in the real world he'd never get away with it but in the fantasy world it was a wonderful punch line. Nice job

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This was well done and

kept the reader's attention. It was a tad violent. I could see the electricity but the scarring was tough. Still, they did push him to it, didn't they. Thanks for the entertaining read!

romaq7705romaq7705over 11 years ago
perfect

it's about time somebody got it right.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FUNNY HOW PRACTICAL JOKES CAN BACKFIRE

and the payback becomes worse as time passes, TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I had to give it a 5

I actually did not enjoy reading it very much, but I couldn't stop until I was finished. The build up was excellent, and the character development was good, and consistent with the original. When the revenge kicked in, I disliked it. While I appreciate a good revenge tale, I don't like sadism or torture. That said, credit for taking it to the limit. The eroticism mixed in did nothing for me, because I was so squeamish at that point. Still, the tension kept ramping up to an almost unbearable level. Great finish. Very skillfully done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
i really like the end

Only thing missing was I'm sure the perp crapped his pants - smell would have been bad. Clever ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have been better

What I feel was too much and what I feel was missing to make it a better story as an adjunct to the original story. I felt thet the basement torture and payback session was way to drawn out and because of that it became boring and redundant in the details.

More seriously what is missing is the outcome or epilogue about the next 10 or morees for the 4 characters in the story but more importantly for the married couple where the malestorm of shit revovled around. I felt conflicted during the reading of the complete versions os the story as to whether the hero is unceremoniously dump Flo but when she did it one more time to her husband there was no more doubt in my mind. First of all the lie detector failed to ask a magic question that being "did she ever have dreams or fantasies about having sex with Roger". My guess is that all through the time that she allowed Roger to overtly seduce her ending up near naked on Roger's marital bed and allowing him to help her masturbate herself all for simulated sex for her husband's manacled benefit, she had developed sexual feelings for Roger and was naturally flattered by his lustful bull shit. To me it is amazing that a faitful wife and mother of 23 years would so comletely turn against her husband and completely disprect him and in the last case stand around laughing at him in ridicule and when confronted says she was stupid (not true) it was a big mistake (no it was not it was an ongoing series of put downs aimed at her husband by she and her lustful admirer). Then to assert that she had not been unfaithful (actually she had been a number of times in terms of loyalty and honoring her husband),she had not cheated (OMG she allowed Roger to see her almost completely naked) but she allowed Roger to put his hand down over her pussy while the both she and Roger masturbated her to climax to simulate sex as an extremely distasteful non funny joke. Her husband said she was not stupid but what she did on that bed with Roger for a prank may better be described as idiotic on her part.

After all the pranks especailly after she went back on her promise to not be involved with Roger in any more pranks. I would left early and proceeded toward filing for divorce as fast I could and also for his out of it son Eric his next comment to him should be "get a life".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Good ending to the story . To good . I can't speak for anyone else but myself , but i wish you would continue . I have to know what happens next . Thanks

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Don't mess with texas:)

You gotta be strong to survive a joke in texas.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It will be interesting to see how funny he feels when he gets out of prison

How many years will he get for kidnapping, torture, rape, and various other sexual and assault charges? Ten or twenty?

If he'd just done the sane thing and pressed charges and dumped his wife after they cuffed him, he'd have been sympathetic, but this psycho reaction makes you wonder if he'll go shoot school kids for an encore.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
POSITIVELY......

......THE BETTER ENDING !!

Flo is STILL to blame - and she STILL doesn't get it..

Hey - it was only a Joke - wasn't it ?

HAHAHAHAHA - who's the clown/wimp now ?

Well written Tx Tall Tales - very nice one !

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Holds your attention

I wonder where they go from here... Flo was so stupid to let it get going again and Roger was too stupid to see that he was moving into quicksand... Still basically it does not wipe out the humiliation of listening to his wife have an orgasm with Roger. Even the orgasms with Alice do not cancel that out. There is no cure, IMHO. Thanks for an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
joker

Awesome joke on the joker. Not quite sure what happens to the spouses but I enjoyed your version ending of this story. Thanks for sharing it with us. It was only a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the very end

was about all that had a touch of humour (pistol and flag).

the story plot was really nicely planned and written. the problem with it ? it absolut shit with a double tt, so to say.

I really have no clue at all why you think violance adds to a story. sorry of course if this would be a homicide movie, there you would be a master.

I guess it has something to do with the all american understanding that violance is fun in your country, never pass a year without a rampage and the National Rifle Association has a good laugh and sells more weapons. cool.

I personally think, so what, but in a erotic story ?????? everybody in hardcore BDSM as well. Is there a National BDSM Association? and we can have now a good laugh ?

I would say stories like this one explains why so many freak out and think it's ok. Just watch how many , besides me, think that was a good story.

sad to see, that a halfway good story, ok a provocative story, finds an author who 5 years later thinks he has to end it in violance. And no he did not even finsh it, actually he just started it.

nobody who doesn't have all screw loose would want to live with this guy after his "joke" , not even his kids.

but please continue writing stories, it's a good thing for you (eventhough this is not a therapy board). this way we at least know you don't explode somewhere in private and have an outlet for your anger (anger=erotic).

to make my comment a bit more peaceable, lets end it with a Christmas carol from Jeff Dunham: jingle bombs, jingle bombs.......

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
She Did Something Wrong, Sure

But you are one sick and twisted idiot. In real life, you would also be behind bars.

SKHPSKHPover 11 years ago
I don't like torture at all

...despite the proceedings in the original story, where it was covered as "joke".

Even if the author intended to show that the prank in Agena's story wasn't much of a joke but real torture, he went way too far. And what will happen to the four people? Good writing, but only 3* for bad plot and missing end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
jonataylor

Comments like yours take all the fun out of writing a good fantasy story. Most people write or read stories like this one so they can at least dream about someone getting some revenge or payback. Why do people like you have to belittle the work or the possible fantasied payback of someone that has been wronged by someone they trusted. A lot of us would like to do the same things in these types of stories to a cheating spouse, but we all know that we can't do it in real life. So why do people like you have to try to take that away from the ones that get to experience the own revenge through fantasy and make believe.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 11 years ago
Well Done

For those who don't think it was funny. It's fiction. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You know

there is a trick done with Ice and boiling water that causes temp brands that would havew worked just as well right??

lagrimas458lagrimas458over 11 years ago
Good Story

It was a fitting ending to a well deserved revenge. How about another chapter, probably a short one, to describe how the two couples got on with their changed lives. I hope Flo gave him the respect he deserved.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 11 years ago
GREAT

I loved it. Made me feel good he got his own back. Of course we know in real life he would rot in prison after doing something like this but it still made a damn good story. This is probably one of the best endings for this story I have read. Still think he should have dumped FLO in one of them though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fitting end

You were right - this was a far better ending. How could he ever hold up his head again if he didn't get payback. How else to stop a person like that, who can't stop the practical jokes? This ending will remain a memory long after the original story is forgotten.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Not sure

How I feel about this, the ending with the flag is a classic turning the tables, but what went before is very real.....and I wonder if Alice would have been so enamored of Jim if she felt like she was forced to fuck him like that, since she thought Jim was really going to hurt her husband, I am not sure if at the end, despite knowing her husband was a dickhead, that she wouldn't file rape charges against Jim..so I am torn, because I also thought Flo and Roger in the original didn't pay for what they did, just wondering if this was too far out. Jim could have done a lot to mindfuck roger and Flo without actually hurting them, kind of like the flag on the gun, he could have set up a hanging noose and had some sort of time release mechanism, that when it let go the rope gave way as well, could have done a lot of things....

I don't think Flo really got how much she hurt Jim, just how despicable her behavior had been, and it makes me wonder about what happens after this.........to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Flo decided with Roger to press charges against Jim, I don't think she really loved Jim that much, because no one would humiliate the person she loved the way she did, if she had learned Roger would have already felt her wrath before this.....

I think my one criticism, Tex, is that you might need an epilog to this, I understand open ended stories are part of the world of writing, but this one has so many open pieces to it (how for example does Jim avoid jail, given that Roger would likely file charges, and I would guess Flo would,too). Would Jim file countercharges about what they did to him, or use that threat to neutralize Roger? Would Jim end up in a poly with Alice and Flo, leaving Roger truly out in the cold?

The ambiguity of this story I think makes it a much more compelling read, and Tex, this is as well written as it comes, and the twist ending was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much over the top..

While more fitting than the original story ending (where, basically, Roger and Flo got off free), this was just too much payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm

Nice, but it does need an epilog. All too real, and it would be interesting how the rest plays out. Especially liked the "Bang"

juderboyjuderboyover 11 years ago
What can I say

There is a place for an open ending and then there isn't. You can't say this isn't closed because of all the unanswered questions. Did he really cut him? Hell, a 24 volt shock can be made to feel like a million if done right, so did he really shock him badly? There are gels that can allow the transfer of heat, but not burn the skin. So did he really burn him? And of course, what happened after everybody got free? Divorce, murder, police, jail, more jokes, and just of few of the possibilities. Close the loop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not any better

As i said in first story he should have pressed charges

In this case, they will

bluntly this is stupid

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 11 years ago
Texicans unite

Actually, being from the Republic my own self, I have to agree with the intent of this one. And for those of y'all out there who don't think it was all kinder and gentler or whatever buzzword or catchphrase the damyankees are using this week, get over it. If anything he was a bit TOO kind and gentle. I grew up in Texas. In the Hill Country. Yes, ma'am. No, sir. All that. And people are like this character there. Still think he should have attempted to discover exactly how much voltage it takes to cause impotence, by the by. Probably ol' Roger would knock off his foolishness if his testosterone level was muted a mite, don't you think?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Vicious, nasty and leaves a very unpleasant taste.

Not so much revenge as BDSM fetish. The guy seeking revenge merely showed that he was no kind of real man at all - simply a nutcase who drugged his victims in order to get the better of them - which makes him pathetic and weak.

If this is as one comment says, the way 'Texicans' would behave - let me know when they come down from the trees and begin to join the civilised world.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Interesting take

He was driven to the point of insanity and beyond by their pranking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most of your stories . . .

are worth reading even it they tend to be verbose. This one was not a good one. Please write for quality, not quantity. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun

A fun tale, but if reality sets in you know this guy is going to do time for his crimes. The asshole practical joker will press charges and he will be jailed. This is the weak part it distracts from the payback.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Didn't like the joke

Hi, I was loving the story up to the point where Jim started torturing Roger. I mean, I was all for a joke to get some payback, and the punchline was great, but torturing just was over the top and I can't help but feel the author took the easy way out.

I'm sure Jim could have done something different and get similar results. Maybe fake torture with chemicals that simulated the pain of a branding or something like that.

I gave it a 4 because of the "planning" for the payback made me think Jim really had planned something good and funny, but definetely not what happened.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Now the joke is on him. He gets to do 15 to 25 for grievous bodily harm.

Wasn't bad. Does he really think he'll get away with a light punishment? I expect he'll be a good friend to 'bubba' for the next decade or so.

It would have been more real if he had killed them both then himself.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
OK

I actuall thought it was not so bad.......Physical or mental torture is torture. Who actually suffered the most. Not bad. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm?

Flo is a closet slut and with a few drinks Roger would get her and after a short period of remorse, again and again.

I liked the revenge idea up to carving on his head. Getting him to have Alice suck and fuck him was priceless.

Problem. after 23 years he is having a hard time needing and wanting to leave Flo BUT - Alice is and has been a faithful wife and admittedly likes our hero so....

...Maybe - A Little Different Ending. Revenge and Payback - oh yes, would Flo manage to stay faithful, don't think in the long run - Nope!

Thanks for the read.

Ghost_247Ghost_247over 11 years ago
Not Even Close...

...to some of your better works. Notwithstanding the old worn out adage, "well it's just a story", you can't say on page one that he fears going to prison and then spend two pages describing kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, torture, mutilation and rape. Even within the context of the story, where did he think he was going to end up?

It was an unpleasant story with not very likeable people. Your protagonist went from someone I felt was very badly treated. Especially by someone he should have been able to say always had his back, no matter what. At that point, if he felt he could never trust her again, DUMP her. Get gone. Turning into the literary equivalent of an third world dictator's go-to prison guard really was too much.

That being said, the story did keep me until the end, so I have to give you that much. I gave you a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stupendous ending worthy of a true finale. Ignore the wimp trolls; they love being disrespected by their wives...

Five stars!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
I Was

Waiting all of the way through. and Thought he has lost it. to shoot someone.

then the "BANG" and I just had to Laugh. He got total Revenge on his Buddy Roger and faithful wife Flo. They will both be Cautious from now on. Not knowing how far he will Go.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
I never cared much for Texans, Now I remember Why!

He took the slut back! He's a wimp, or you are!

He keeps the slut wife, he looses his man card, pure and simple.

Worse yet he let Rodger live when he didn't have to.

I'm afraid if your fellow Texans find out there's a pussy boy in their midst, they may well send you to Iowa or Rhode Island.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

You almost lost it in the end. If the joker was actually killed it would have destroyed the story. The hero got his revenge.

He also got 10 to 20 with parole eligible if he passes the insanity test.

Oh well.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Lots of comments already . . .

This one left a bad taste. It's a bit like the old saying, "When setting out for revenge, dig two graves." "Just a story" doesn't cut it (no pun intended). Jim will either do time in maximum security or in a padded cell, but he clearly destroyed himself with his actions. Roger will bear the scars forever, and his marriage and life are permanently fucked up. Flo and Alice, well, they might get over this but it will be a while before either laughs or really enjoys life again.

Just because an author puts a "warning" at the beginning of a story, it does not provide complete immunity from criticism if the story is flawed in one or more respects. I can relate to "an eye for an eye" revenge, but this was really over the top. Another thought that others have failed to observe -- this story is really in the wrong category. It should be in the Nonconsent or Nonerotic, or maybe BDSM or Fetish, but not LW. I also feel an epilogue would have improved the story -- the reader does not really know how this ends.

user110user110over 11 years ago

ya that was good

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
So

So fucking far over the top I can't quit laughing and you banged his wife too! 5

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 11 years ago
Prison Time

Kind of Wacko..took it as a joke....maybe the famous ADA Maitland from Jacksonville FL can list all the charges, too many to count, but I think Flo won't being seeing him for 15 to 20 years

AgenaAgenaover 11 years ago
Dark

Dark indeed, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Way too far over the top.

What he did to Alice was unforgivable, mentally torturing her for the sake of his joke, and the extremes of hypocrisy in switching from a joke to outright fucking her make him look like way more of a dick than Flo ever was. She wasn't even sure what she did was cheating, while on the other hand he knows perfectly well that fucking Alice for revenge WAS. If that was supposed to match the somewhat idiotic overtones of the original where the guy was more concerned about his supposed cucking than the blatant disrespect of his wife for him, then you succeeded, but... jesus, Alice didn't deserve that.

Way too dark to be funny, and it should have been, with the awesome ending. But the ongoing torture and mutilation and beyond the pale darkness is so far out of touch with the story you wrote this alternative ending to, that I can't believe you bothered writing a reconciliation story.

She has no respect for her husband or she'd never have done what she did, he has no respect for her or he'd never have gone so far for payback. Where the fuck is the reconciliation here? This is pure cop-out BTB. It's like you didn't have the guts to choose either a proper BTB or reconciliation/revenge story to keep it on the same level as the original.

4 stars for the ending, losing a star for the ridiculously over the top and dark story that went with it. I want to hate it, mismatching your story so horribly with the other one, but the ending saves it.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago
Too over the top equals bad story

Too over the top. Your version of Jim clearly has become a psychopath with Alice a willing accomplice to his madness. I agree he should have gotten even with the neighbour but that was no revenge joke, that was pure torture which should see Jim in jail or the nut house for a very very long time. Kidnapping, torture and rape are all serious crimes with heavy punishment for each of them. Even in Taxas. And his wife should definitely divorce him. After all what he did too her was way over the top and he did in fact actually cheat with Alice. So the coda to this story should see a divorced Jim sitting in a nuthouse abandonded by his wife and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Here's the sick thing

Flo's contempt for him would have destroyed me, in his shoes. So I was disappointed that he didn't shoot him. Way too far over the top, and yet I'm wanting more.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ha !

Now that was fucking hilarious ! Ha!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree-I didn't think it was funny

In addition to NOT believing it was funny, I also believe it would not be effective! I also believe Alice would NOT go along with him the very first injury he visited on her hubby, the Asshole.

I also agree that the warning WAS there for the reader ... But it's kinda like the ED ads which warn about 4-hour erections, which has probably done wonders in selling ED drugs to men NOT suffering ED! It was a good horror story, but next time, file it in Horror!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
Suppose these 2 Eventts went to a court of Law....?

as a Rule I rarely if ever comment on TX TALL TALES because most of his stories ... while technically skillful and quite well done... cConsist of the stupidest most bizarre subhuman slope headed twisted moronic plots that anybody will ever read.

I think this story shows that quite well.

The plot here and the thought processes of the husband are as close to insane as any character that I have come across in reading LW.

For example Why does he expressed this overwhelming concern about going to jail and an end up spending last two pages engaging in torture?

If the mentally disturbed husband wants to get actual revenge on an equal level ... then he cannot engage in all sorts of body mutilation of Roger... Since there is none of that direct that towards him in the original story.

Suppose this case was to go to court? In the first instance the husband would have a serious criminal claim for cruelty and unlawful imprisonment and adultery.

But with the husband's actions towards Roger... We have the unlawful imprisonment ... The Torture attempted murder ... Terrorist acts ...and sexual mutilation assault .

In short this story proves that this writer is well... a MORON.

I think one of the most telling science that this story is really bad is that a blithering idiot like cantbuymy thinks this is a five star story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

You weren't kidding when you said this would be dark. Of course, I don't see any way out for him. This clearly wasn't a joke. He lost it and went over the edge. He will be in jail for sure and divorced shortly. I was actually convinced that he was going to off himself in front of his wife. When the gun appeared I was sure you were headed there. The end was a surprise. Of course, you alternate ending leaves even more unresolved issues than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

Well done! After all, it's just a fantasy, isn't it? Isn't "over-the-top" what we enjoy about your stories? Implausible? Sure. Crazy? Fuckin A. And a surprise ending that made me laugh out loud. Very nice.

I get a full dose of real life every day. I come here to escape it. This story helped me do that. Thanks.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

what i think is funny is that a half fag like harryinva who has never written anything actually wants to tell people how to write. evidently he has never read "farce" or does not know the meaning. harry needs to take his meds again and quit wearing his star trek uniform to the market. harry, mission impossible is "farce." star trek, that is "farce" too. ray bradbury is farce too. and i know you dont want to believe it - but l. ron hubbard writes sceince fiction, which is farce in that IT IS NOT REAL AND DOES NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

harry, nothing on this site is real IT IS FICTION YOU DICKWAD!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 11 years ago
Ignore the doubters Tex.

Tex, ignore the doubters, it was as funny as all get out!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Over the top revenge

Cruel Revenge story and other Cruel Revenge Story are others. Some are so excellent as DGHear fantastic Cruel Revenge Story "A New Beginning: Bree's Story" that I laughed half hour after reading it. I read this, sometimes I did a smile a little laughing (2 sec ), after it was not 0.5 hour constant laughing. When I stopped at the last sentence I started to think how he avoided the Police or an assault from Roger??? I give a story generaly 5*****, 1* or nothing. I did not decide on 5***** or nothing, but I gave 5***** at the end after long hesitation I am a revenge story fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you are one sick fucker i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

This was not erotic, entertaining, or even romotely funny. The ending was not surprising, either. There was no justice here, since the torture far surpassed anything Roger and Flo had done, or deserved. The only question is whether Roger would call the police and have Jim sent to prison, or end it with murder/suicide. Certainly, Roger would not want to remain married to Alice after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry,

I liked it, do you think that he could get away with it ? ? ? I do.

Don't mean to give sick Os any ideas but, I use dead man switches, my fault, your fault,

Gods fault.....lol

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
I have one thing to add at the end

I realy like this story and had me gut in a knot for a time thinking what it was like to chance lossing your wife. I have one thing to add at the end.

Since this is realy over the top and it is almost certain that Roger and Flo would be mad at the out come of the joke I would add this to it.

instead of Roger passing out at the end he would kind of panick then realize that he had been one up on the joke he had played and would start to get a little vocal about it not being funny. Thats when Jim would pulls out another gun and say that " I knew that you would not be satified with this being the end of things so I want you to think about this since I can't go to jail and I can't loose my wife my life is over I guess your mad because it got even so while your waiting for the Ice to melt to free your selves. If we can't get past this and stop all the practical jokes and just go back to being friends and friends only. then I want you to reflect on all that has went on leading up to this and remember it was all your fault. I am going up stairs and fire the gun to end my suffering once and for all." As they stand there in shock as Jim starts to leave he walks up the stairs and they hear a shot. They all screem as they hear a thump on the floor above. They all just sit there in shock again thinking is this part of a joke will he come running back down and release us. then they start to call for him then screem and yell for him. Flo is beside herself thinking he really did kill himself. Roger starts telling them both how it was all his fault that he never ment to hurt anyone or take it this far. How sorry he was and he wished he could take it all back. They all say that this will never happen again and they wish they can take it all back.

Just then the key falls and Alice gets the key unlocks herself and unties the other and then they creap up the stairs they see the Gun and Jim laying on the floor. Alice grabs Flo to keep he from running over to Jim. Roger get closer and just as he start to neal down Jim turns his head and asks " am I forgiven and can we stop the jokes."

of couse draw the suspence out a little longer. what do you think ?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Unfortunataly

@ TexanMan Your end is senzational! Thak You, what a pity the Author forgot to close with your idea the story. I think the average stars would be about 4.53 or something this.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
You are BAAAAD

5 stars bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't like alternative endings

They suck, all of them.

longrifle308longrifle308over 11 years ago

GREAT ENDING. I LOVE IT. TOO BAD ITS NOT REALLY POSSIBLE BUT I WISH IT WERE. DEFINATELY A 5.O

THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
um......

That was a little much.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Well worth a "5"..

Enjoyed it.

DrallDrallover 11 years ago
WOW!

One of the best I've read in several years of reading Lit! Thank you so much, Perhaps a short finishing story? Perhaps not? I can only think about the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He took it way too easy on them

5 stars, but not 10. He took it way too easy on them. Your intro built up an expectation of a harsher "joke", which they both deserved. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love to see an Epilogue to this excellent story...

to see how it truly ends.

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
You are terribly disturbed. . .

But I absolutely loved it!!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Terrible

I was looking forward to a good revenge story, but this was ridiculous. He bought himself a long stretch in prison and for what? Months of planning and this is the best he could come up with? What a loser.

By the way, it's one-of, a contraction of the phrase one-of-a-kind, not one-off.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 11 years ago
Laffed my butt off............

Now THAT was funny! I don't care who you are THAT was funny! lol The only thing that could possibly be any better would be for Alice and Jim to walk off into the sunset together leaving Flo and Roger to sort their own shit out! But, seriously, that was a good enuff ending! Great job!

dab10dab10over 11 years ago
great

a revenge served cold

hope to read more

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
LMAO!

Very good, very dark but very good and I don't think it wandered to far from the original concept / characters either. 5*

vrieseavrieseaover 11 years ago
Not one of my favorites.

I love your work, but in my opinion this is way over the top. It was disappointing to see you move in this direction. Hope you return to your earlier style. Did not rate you as I know there are others who will enjoy this work.

vriesea

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
They fucking deserved it, even Alice!

Alice should have put a stop to that shit instead of laughing about it. Flo deserved it even more so, espoecially for bring him that doctored drink after all they had been through. He should dump Flo and take Alice.

Yes, I know it is just a story but I like to see wimps get even, he should have done something bad after the first time when they went upstairs. Nothing was too bad for Flo and the big jokester. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked the story, but . . .

It really should be classified 'BDSM'.

Bill1104Bill1104about 11 years ago
Definitely not a practical joke

Evidently the author doesn't know the difference between a practical joke and torture. I love his other works but this story is extremely weak.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxabout 11 years ago
I suspect

you were writing outside your own comfort zone with this one. The mark of a really good writer is to stretch themself and do it well and you have succeeded.

This a heavy tale with extremes. I have to admit I prefer your regular styles but I salute the gumption to do this.

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderabout 11 years ago
Surprise!

I know there are mixed views on this story but, DAMN was that not an entertaining story!!

I was freaking out through two thirds and the ending had me laughing with relief! A great thrilling story!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

There was some humor in this. However not enough to off set the torture ie, the cutting, burning, acid, etc. I am glad he did not kill him, and did enjoy the cuckholding. Go back to your normal genre!!!!!

Woodwalker17Woodwalker17almost 11 years ago
good joke

What a hoot.... the asshole got the humiliation coming to him he deserved,in spades, I really think the stupid wife didnt get enough...... I loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was entertained

The best revenge is indifference.

Phil Collins had it right: "I don't care any more"

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Yea, a little over the top

You did what you said. I realize that this is fiction and does't necessarily bare any resemblance to reality. So I get a thrill from the read and understand that no actual people were hurt or molested in the writing of this story. I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 2 stars ...

... I usually like your stories. This was terrible; the height of the hypocrisy was beyond reason and made the story unbelievable. In this ending I see prison time, lots and lots of prison time. What about punching Rodger in the nose or sending him to jail for wrongful imprisonment or a civil suit for pain and suffering or divorce or some combination of the above? But torture, rape, branding and kidnapping are just to far a reach even for fiction. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complainers

I don't see what every other commenter is complaining about. It seemed perfectly fitting to me. He didn't even end up killing Roger, which I really thought would happen. The storyline was perfectly believable and plausible. Can't wait to read the follow up.

Scale

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Unbalanced

Flo never had sex with Roger. Jim has sex with Alice, so its over the top. The same plot but without Jim and Alice being intimate would be a better story. IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou a score of.... 3 tops

"we only have everyone's word he did not have sex ever" unless of course you count his deepthroat cocksmoking (a legend on cell block H it is said).

cantbuy is now a perma-virgin (his tackle was small, but now even that is gone)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my God!

That was the most perfect payback/revenge story ever!

People need to learn there are consequences for their actions. This was perfect..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How can ANYONE claim this to be a fitting ending...

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck; it's a duck. Good ole Flo is definitely a "duck." Flo and Roger humiliated Jim, tortured Jim (yes, it WAS torture), subjected him to emotional and mental cruelity, and some of you dear readers seem to totally not appreciate this. If he had any "balls," he would of kicked the bitch to the curve and let her enjoy playing jokes on her next victim.

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Only one word can describe this

fuckingawesomeunrealgreat -- well maybe it's just a made up word, but still appropriate; I wish I could give it more than a 5!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
23 years? So what?

How many people have "perfect" marriages? Why does every protagonist in these stories always have a "perfect" marriage right up until his wife cheats? That's not the way it works. The marriage is already shitty, then the whore starts looking for a back door. After she is caught, all that is left is to pick the bodies out of the train wreck of a marriage and clean up the mess. There is no forgiveness necessary, she made her decision, it is who she is. You can't "forgive" character. You can't "forget" deception and betrayal. It is irrational to think that you can simply forget. So, face the situation as it really is. In this case the wife had some underlying anger at her husband and/or marriage. She wanted to gain a sense of power at his expense. She achieved her goal, and destroyed her marriage. What I would like to see is what happens next when the DICK HEAD Roger files charges for unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping, assault, battery, as well as sexual torture. He might even convince his wife to file rape charges in order to save her marriage! A worm like him will not simply walk away. Jim will wind up in jail for a long time. His wife will probably continue her "relationship" with Roger and Alice will be miserable. That is the most likely ending to this tale of poor decisions! Walking away from shit is always better than rolling in it! Revenge is for suckers!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not enjoyable

I can't even enjoy this story. It is so unbelievably far removed from reality that it isn't even a good BTB story. The problem with revenge stories is that the person doing the revenge makes the punishment not fit the crime. A fitting revenge would have been to cuff the two of them and simply have sex with Alice. But torture? Not even a fun story.

I also find it unbelievable that a wife who loves her husband would simply sit there and watch her husband be physically tortured. On top of that, willingly have sex with the guy doing the torturing. Not even realistic. Not going to read the next chapter, because I am almost certain that it will be some Penthouse version of a male fantasy for an ending, which would infuriate me even more. I wish that I could read a BTB story in which the husband does not go overboard with some maniacal vengeance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20436 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).