A Jones for Reene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want this, bitch?" He smacks her ass with his cock. He grabs her hair and spanks her ass cheeks, giving them a rosy pink color. "You a slut for this big dick? Huh?"

"Yes, I love big dick!"

"Nah, white girl, you love nigga dick, cause you ain't had no white dick like this."

"Aaahhh... Fuck yes!"

"Fuck yes, what?"

"I love nigga dick!" she screams. He laughs, pushing her head onto the mattress and standing on his feet to penetrate her deeper. Unlike most of the women he puts in this position, she doesn't try to get out from under him or squirm to avoid taking all of his dick. No, not her; she arches her back to let him have all of her.

"That's wha' I'm talkin' about!"

"God...yessssss...yesssss...arrrrugh!"

Tyrone thinks for a second her pussy is going to break his dick off. It is her strongest orgasm yet since he's been up in her. Her pussy juices pour onto his cock and thighs, pooling on the bed below her. She collapses and he falls with her, shouting out his orgasm as well. His hips involuntarily jerk, and he swears one of his nuts is going to shoot out the end of his dick. The last words he hears before passing out is Jenna confessing her lust for his cock.

"I gotta have more of this."

A familiar sensation on his cock head wakes Tyrone from his blissful slumber. The sunlight coming into the room makes him squint; it's hard to see if it's Xia or Jenna—or both—sucking his dick. Glancing to his left, he sees Xia still sleeping half on, half off the bed. Jenna, he thinks, until he feels someone move on his right. Turning his head, he discovers Jenna slowly becoming conscious. Tyrone lifts his head up, shielding his eyes with his hand to see who the new cock worshipper is.

She has long, straight red hair, her hazel-green eyes glistening with lust as she stares straight at him for a few seconds before returning her attention to his cock. She takes him into her throat with ease then flicks her tongue on his balls. It's as if she's a professional; Tyrone suspects she may be. Slowly she comes up, sliding her curling tongue over his cock. He's never had head this good. She deep throats him again, massages his ball, and in moments he is blasting his cum down her willing throat. She swallows every ounce he is giving her, not coming up for air until she is certain she has all of his cum.

She raises up, lifts the sheet and dabs at her full, crimson lips. She's dressed in business attire like she is going to work. Jenna wakes and does a double take at the woman. She quickly begins to get dressed but the woman stops her. Jenna looks at Tyrone's cock, a little white pearl coming from the head informs her he just received some head. Tyrone is uncertain about the look of concern on Jenna's face as she glances between him and the woman.

"Somethin' wrong, ladies?" Tyrone asks.

"Um... This is my cousin, Renee," Jenna introduces.

"Damn, I guess freakiness runs in the family."

"You got that right, stud. Who do you think taught Jenna?" Renee smirks.

"Renee, let me get dressed..."

"No need to rush. If you want another round, I'll be waiting in the car." Renee turns to leave the room then glances at Tyrone's cock, "Nice to meet you, let's play sometime."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Jenna remarks.

Tyrone slaps Jenna's ass while she dresses. "No need to get jealous, girl. I gots plenty to go around." He grabs his cock.

Renee raises a lustful eyebrow at him. "I'm sure you do."

"Just call on Tyrone," he chuckles.

"Jenna, get his number, will you?" Renee says then leaves.

Jenna gives his cock a squeeze. "I'm missing this already. Sorry." She runs out the door and Tyrone calls after but she keeps going. Oh well, he thinks; he'll get her number from Connor.

Xia wakes with an enormous smile but it's quickly gone when her husband wakes up and throws a tantrum when he puts two and two together. Tyrone quiets him with a threatening look. To insult him further for ruining her good mood and his, he gives Xia his number. He informs her husband he'll be waxing dat ass on a regular basis and if he's got a problem with it, he'd best find another woman. Xia smiles, kisses him, and leaves, smirking at her husband the entire time.

Tyrone washes up in the bathroom and checks the time. He realizes they are still at Connor's and the dope dealers will be there in a few hours. He leaves the room to find his boy, LaVon. As he approaches Connor's door he hears LaVon's voice. He stops and puts his ear up to it; he can hear a woman's voice begging LaVon to pound her. Slowly he turns the knob. It isn't locked, so he cracks the door open slightly to peek in. He's curious to see whom LaVon hooked up with.

His eyes feed him an image that his mind is having difficulty processing. He closes the door to clear his mind. The weed in that blunt must have been very powerful shit—he's still seeing things. He shakes his head then peeks through the doorway again. This is not his imagination or a hallucination: LaVon is engaging in BDSM. He never thought his boy he grew up with in the hood was into that kinky shit. The girl's long, sandy-blonde hair hangs over her face and some strands stick to her sweaty skin. Her arms are stretched above her, both wrists bound together and hooked to a chain dangling from the ceiling. The red leather and black lace corset seems to strangle her body. Her black stockings have tears, each one exposing a red welt.

He watches the woman work her pale white bubble ass back and forth on LaVon's fat cock while he strikes her cheeks with a thing he has seen jockeys use on horses. Tyrone realizes LaVon is setting a rhythm for her to move on his dick. He grabs her hair, forcing her head back. She looks familiar to Tyrone as her golden-brown eyes suddenly met his. The burning, lecherous glare she gives him makes chills break out all over his body. Never has he seen such wantonness in a woman's eyes; not even his two new fuck dolls had such an intense gaze.

Suddenly, LaVon rips away her matching lace skirt and Tyrone sees a strange device between her legs. As Tyrone's mind gradually processes the information, he doesn't want to believe it. A devilish glint appears in those eyes, and they call to him. Instead, he quietly closes the door to give himself time to calm down and figure out what the hell he just witnessed.

It was clearly a dick between her legs, caged in metal and plastic, but Tyrone cannot figure out way LaVon is fucking a crossdresser instead of real pussy. His hands squeeze his head as if to force the image out of his brain, but the whole scene is etched in his memory. He finally admits to himself that LaVon is not fucking just any crossdresser—he is turning Connor into his bitch.

Why? He wants to ask him, yet he does not want to know. Worse, his cock is straining against his jeans, which shouldn't be happening.

"Yes daddy, do that," he hears Connor moan in a feminine voice.

"Yeah gurl. This ass-pussy is tight. Like it don'ya sissy slut for this nigga dick."

"Yeessss... I'm a fucking slut for black daddy dick!"

"Keep moving that ass, jus' like that ya nasty slut."

Tyrone listens to their dirty talk through the door; they are inspiring each other to reach a sexual frenzy. LaVon's voice, he notices, is raspy with lust and demanding, while Connor's voice is meek, yet the lascivious intent is evident. Three loud snaps startle him as Connor cries out in ecstasy.

He tries to walk away but finds himself drawn to peek back through the door. They have switched positions, Connor no longer hanging from the ceiling. He is curled up in a ball with the back of his shoulders pinned to the floor while LaVon pounds at his stretched ass. LaVon is feeding his fingers in and out of Connor's mouth. He pulls them out and slaps his face.

"What's yo' name, sissy?"

"Connie," she moans in excitement from LaVon's verbal humiliation.

"Say it again, bitch!"

"Connie, daddy!"

Tyrone forces himself to close the door and turns to run out of the house to gather his thoughts, but Renee is standing near the stairs. Fuck, he thinks to himself, beginning to wonder how long she has been standing there. Playing it cool, he walks towards her, putting on his best swag attitude. She begins walking toward him in an elegant, sexy manner. She wraps her arms around his body and suddenly pulls back. She looks down to see Tyrone's cock hard with a wet spot of precum on his pants. He smirks as she stares in a trance at his cock. He is ready to sample her sex skills, not only because he's horny as hell, but also to prove to himself he is not into that "ol' faggot bullshit."

Renee giggled, "Did Connie and LaVon turn you on?"

"What? Hell to tha Nah," Tyrone says quicker than he would have liked. He's afraid she'll see he is on the verge of losing his cool. "Why you still

here?"

"Too bad," she pouts. "I was too fuckin' horny to go to work after sucking your dick. I was going to join them..."

"Fuck them, I'll give it to you better than them."

She smiles.

Tyrone pulls her into the room he was in earlier with Jenna and Xia. She tries to go down on him, but Tyrone doesn't want any kind of foreplay and pushes her on the bed. He strips her and leaps back in shock. He shakes his head as he comprehends why she was going into the room with Connie and LaVon. The same kind of device is attached to her dick.

"What the fuck is goin' on in this house?" he shouts.

She coyly cocks her head to the side and grins seductively at him. He paces for a moment then turns his attention to her. He glares at her, but her grin doesn't go away, nor does she move. He throws his hands up.

"This is bullshit. I ain't no punk ass bitch!"

"Really?" she coos. "So why don't you come over here and show me."

"You fuckin' with the wrong nigga! This dick only likes pussy!" He grabs his cock.

"Maybe, but at this moment, it appears as hard as a rock and ready for some of this..." She rolls over, arches her back, and places her head on the bed. She reaches back and spreads her round ass cheeks.

"Come punish this sissy's pussy, daddy."

Why? How? When? The questions race through his mind as he realizes he has dropped his pants, climbed onto the bed, and is forcing his cock into her ass. He reaches forward, grabbing her hair as he pushes himself into her. He is not surprised to find she is lubed and ready. He ruts at her hard and fast, punishing her ass like she wants.

He remembers how LaVon spoke to Connie and begins his own verbal assault.

"This what you want, slut? Big fuckin' black dick tearin' your ass up?"

"Gawd... yeesssss!"

"Yes what?" He smacks her ass hard.

"Aaahhh... yessss... daddy Ty!"

"God da'yum, your shit is tighter than pussy."

"Fuck it like you own it, daddy. Be my black bull."

He likes the sound of that. He releases her hair to grip her hips with one hand while using the other to spank her ass. He can feel her ass squeezing on him like a girl's pussy does before cumming. Her panting and breathless moans of "Oh gawd!" cause him ram at her. He is certain everyone can hear the loud, lewd body slapping noises, but he doesn't care. Tyrone is lost in the new sexual experience. Her body trembles then spasms, and he sees a thick white cream covering his dark cock as it goes in and out.

He chuckles, "Shit, you just came, didn't you? Fuck! You're a real bitch, ain'tcha?"

"Yes... Yes..." she pants, "Please make me your bitch. I'll be a good sissy slut for you. Let me show you!"

He stops and Renee reluctantly pulls herself off his cock with a wet, lewd pop. She bites her lower lip. Tyrone knows she got excited from the nasty sound and most likely wants to hear more. She gestures for him to lay back and she straddles him reverse cowgirl style, pushing herself down on his cock and groaning from the euphoria of being stretched. He grunts from the tightness and the eroticism of seeing his cock balls deep in her pink hole. He cannot believe her ass is this round and plump, perhaps even better than Jenna's.

"Mmmm... Daddy Ty, I'm going to make you breed me," she moans.

He is not sure what she is talking about but when her hips begin to move, he doesn't care. First she undulates her hips, gripping his cock at the same time. Tyrone believes her motions are trying to suck the cum right out of his balls. Then she switches her movements. Up she goes then slowly gyrates her hips as she lowers herself until he is buried in her. As she comes up again, he feels her asspussy massaging his cock, then down again.

"Ready to breed your new sissy pussy, daddy?" she groans sexily to him.

"If ya meen am I fittin' to nut up in your ass, hell yeah."

"Good, now spank me and make me yours!"

She rides him hard and fast as he swats her ass with his big hands, all the while verbally humiliating her. Each of his words pushes her to the edge of cumming again. Tyrone becomes engrossed in the new kinky experience then begins to wonder, who is turning who out?

"Don't you cum yet, bitch. You don't cum until I tell you."

"Yes daddy!"

"You're nothing, just a black cock whore now. A cumdump for real men," he growls and swats her ass.

"Owww... Yes, daddy! I'm a cumdump."

"This asspussy is mine, ain't it bitch? Pledge this shit to me and I'll give you my black seed."

"It's your pussy dad..."

She cannot finish as an orgasm wracks her body. Tyrone feels his cum traveling fast through his cock. He tries to stop it, but it's too late. He fills her ass. She keeps fucking him hard. The wet, nasty sounds their connection is making send Renee over the edge. When her head snaps back Tyrone watches her eyes rolling toward the back of her head, a blissful "oh" expression on her face as she is lost in her orgasm.

As her body settles down and her eyes return, she repeats over and over, "I'm yours daddy. This sissy's body, soul, and pussy belong to you," until she passes out and falls next to him. He tries to move but is shocked that he cannot lift his limbs. Not even Jenna put it on him like that. He tries to move again when he hears someone enter the room but all he can do is lift his head. His eyes lock onto Connie, then LaVon. Both are naked.

"Oh, shit," LaVon and Tyrone say as they stare at one another. The awkwardness gets worse when Jenna enters the room. She stares open mouthed at Renee and Tyrone. She is obviously upset and begins to cry.

"You fuckin' asshole, you promised!"

"Hey, I never prom..."

"Not you, Tyrone, him!" She points to a barely conscious Renee. "You broke our agreement, Renee."

"Sorry, honey," Renee breathes.

Jenna runs from the room and Tyrone looks to Renee for an explanation but she is in a post-coital euphoria, smiling as she falls asleep. He then turns to LaVon and Connie. Connie pats LaVon's shoulder, "Um... I'll let you two talk." She runs from the room.

"Fuck, I can't believe this happening," LaVon says.

"You can't! Muther fucker, how long have you and Connor...Connie...whatever the bitch's name is, been fuckin'?"

"A couple years. Like you, I kinda fell into it. Long story."

"God damn it." Tyrone pushes Renee completely off him and pulls up his pants. "Alright, let's just forget it."

"Yeah, I tried that, too. It kept callin' me back like one of those sea bitches in old time sailor's stories. Then Renee joined us...sorry... Tyrone, but I was sprung on sub sissies." LaVon snickers at himself.

"Sub sissies? Nigga, I don't know what the hell you're talkin' about. Sorry brother, I ain't you," Tyrone says. "What's this shit Jenna was saying about a promise?"

"Shit, Renee's her husband. Jenna's been askin' me to hook you two up but I didn't need you to know 'bout me and Connie. Fuck, I thought they were out of town. I'm gonna have a chat wit Connie, see if she had sumthin' to do with this shit."

"Admit it LaVon, you got played and now I'm in the shit. I bet your," Tyrone gestures in quotes, "'sub sissy' and Jenna planned this shit. Hell, they probably bought all that dope and there ain't no drug dealers. God damn it."

"I'm not sorry," Tyrone hears Renee's voice. "And you're right, it was a setup." She rolls out of the bed and straights herself out. Tyrone steps away from her, and she smiles at him. He can see in her eyes she is anxious to tell him something as she dresses.

"What?" he asks.

"LaVon is right. Just like us sub sissies love a strong man, especially a strong black man, black men enjoy using us and can't resist. Once you go sissy..." she teases him.

"Fuck you!" Tyrone shouts.

"Of course." She sashays toward the door and before parting looks over her shoulder and bites her lower lip. "See ya soon, daddy Ty." She closes the door. Tyrone flips over the bed and nightstand. He goes on an inaudible tirade. LaVon steps back and lets him do his thing. Once he is exhausted from breaking things in the room, he tells LaVon it's time to go and they'll never speak of it again.

That was three months ago, and much has changed in Tyrone's life. Since then he has fucked Renee and Jenna on numerous occasions, and each time is better and better. They've even invited Xia and her now sissy husband into the mix. He cannot explain why; all he knows is he is enjoying it. Also, he has given up selling weed and has entered a realm of sexual deviation he never believed he would get involved in. It does make him serious cash, enough that he will move into his mansion next week.

He takes another sip then checks his watch. It's time to go. As he begins to lock up, he spies David coming onto the balcony in his tightie whities. Tyrone laughs at the sight of David's body, not a muscle on him. Funnier yet, Sarah makes him shave the little body hair he has. An evil thought comes to him: "I wonder if David will make a good sissy..."

12