A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nagma (II)

Nagma had lost all sense of self-importance as was used to raise the morale of all the orcish soldiers, even the orcess were having fun with her the girls, after perhaps her fifteenth pair of cock the fucking stopped for her. Swallowing what was now her only source of nutrients and heard keys being fumbled. The stocks had been opened but she was too tired to do anything.

"I have some special activity planned for you, my little brown toy." Nargol snared as Nagma was lifted by a grunt who took her out of the room.

"What are you doing with her? You bitch!" Mike and Nyermina yelled out.

"That's right, give her up to us, cunt." Azza shouted out as the rest of the group started to uproar which was muffled by the cocks. Azza too was freed from her bondage and locked in the stockade, taking Nagma's place.

In a separate room, Nargol lay the weaken Nagma down and began to stroke here body, inspecting it and smiling continuously at her defeated foe.

"I hope I didn't this body too bad, I really like your gorgeous features." She spoke while fiddling with Nagma in every way. She then undid her armoured panties, exposing her moist wet pussy and throbbing asshole.

"Have you ever had orc pussy and arse?" Nargol asked Nagma who responded by shaking her head.

"Oh, well you will, and let me tell you, it will be gourmand5." Nargol sat down on Nagma's faces and instantly felt her tongue deep inside her pussy, the training and conditioning paid off well. Nagma made a nice wet slurping and licking sound as a cat would when it licks up milk. Nagma also tried her best to collect the juices in her mouth. Nargol tilted her head up in pleasure.

"Amazing. Now I know why Magnus has her own little pet. Now time for the arse," Nargol thought to herself as she moved her body down a couple of inches to allowed Nagma's tongue to dance against her arsehole. Her tongue entered the orifice and began to wiggle, which brought pleasure to the orcess, who in turn began to rub her arse down on Nagma's face burying Nagma's nose deep into her arse crack. Nargol began to finger herself adding to her own pleasure.

"Ahhh yes..." The orcess let go a gigantic orgasm as she was bought to climax. Nagma was relieved to have gotten some fresh air as the orcish bum was slowly lifted from her face. Nargol proceed to chain Nagma up by the ankles while kissing her feet gently.

"What a wonderful sole you have." Nargol joked but Nagma dismissed it as half of her mind was elsewhere.

"I have some business to take care of; you stay here my precious thing." Nargol left Nagma in the dark dank room.

Boudicca (I)

Boudicca was strapped on a table with her feet strung up; all she has known for hours was a sore arsehole and a slippery throat. The orc that had been throat fucking her had just finished his load, and deep inside her belly it went. Gallicus moved over to inspect her orifices.

"A young body, one of the many vessels the master would spread his seed to." Gallicus' inspection began to go more in-depth. Sticking two fingers in, he noted that Boudicca was no longer a virgin, not that it mattered.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna fuck me just like the other orcs?" Boudicca lifted her head to look at Gallicus, who gave a pause and a blank stare before he shouted.

"Everyone get out!!" The orcs lifted their head and abandoned their activities mid-fuck. Everyone was anticipating something far worse but they could not imagine what it could be.

"The master's seed is the seed which is valued above all." Gallicus stepped back as the orcs outside the room were quivering on the floor. Boudicca was even more worried than before as the Gallicus; the one remaining orc. He began to chant something in an orcish tongue, as Boudicca began to struggle with her restraints.

"Be strong, sister!" Gliese shouted out.

Gallicus ended the chant in English.

"The stage is clear for my master, the vessel is ready." When he finished, nothing much happened for six seconds. Finally the earth shook and the air turned ominous while the room filled with both darkness and then white light, which lasted the six seconds until came the figure, muscular, winged and tall.

Gallicus knelt and everyone screamed.

"Your body and soul are mine, your flesh is my plaything." The dark one spoke. His voice pierced the hearts of everyone near whose heart was not made of ice or stone.

The dark one grabbed hold of the struggling Boudicca and fucked her, his cock tunnelled deep into her vagina, as it began to get wetter and wetter, the group watched in horror and the orc just outside in amazement as Boudicca was being drilled by a creature not of this world.

"Ohh ohhh, yes yess." Boudicca heard herself cry out, much to her dismay.

"Stop it, you bastard." Mike could not bear watching this happen to her.

For six minutes, the dark one remained fucking Boudicca and for six minutes she found herself squirming in pleasure and desire. Boudicca enjoyed what was happening to her, much to Mikes pain and horror.

"Yes, yes. You big evil cunt, make me cum like a whore, like a bitch" Boudicca could not hold it in anymore. She came like a whore, like a filthy animal. The dark one was amused, as he to, ejaculated.

"Raaghh." With a mighty roar he filled up Boudicca's inside with his tyranny, rage and most importantly, his semen.

Boudicca was exhausted, her impregnated body left motionless and her tongue out in the open.

"Now you carry with you a child of true strength, beyond any royalty." The Dark one seemed pleased with himself.

"May we continue to fuck them?" Gallicus questions while he was still kneeling. The dark one pondered for a moment and then spoke.

"Yes, you and your orcs may." The dark one walked out of the room to a sea of kneeling and grovelling faces. The orcs rushed back in and take their pick of women.

Gliese (I)

Gallicus moved his attention to Gliese and began to stroke her legs, and fingering her pussy.

"So now I will be blessed by your cock?" Gliese scorned.

"Why yes." Gallicus began to fuck Gliese who was horizontally hogtied. She began to moan uncontrollably.

"ohh ahh." Gallicus was amused by how submissive they had gotten, he pulled the rope had been tied to her hair and knotted behind her. Swinging her back and forth on his cock his pleasured them both.

"May I fuck her mouth?" An orc asked. Gallicus noted that he was desperate and did not address him as 'sir' or 'lord' but Gallicus was in a good mood today and nodded his approval. From the front and orc grunt's cock and from the back an orcish high rank's cock. Her stomach began to churn as she was being spit roasted once more, but this time her sore arse hold would get some rest, at least.

"Ahh, fuck yes." Gliese began to orgasm; squirming between two cocks as she let out a gush a fluid from her woman parts. After the orgasm and rattling she continue to suck even more, gasping for air as the orc in front filled up her mouth with cum.

"Don't let any off that cum go to waste." Ordered Gallicus, firming he began to spank her and revel in the woman's ass cheeks reaction.

"Raahgh, yes." Gallicus began to cum, this time Gliese was the honoured cum dump, as Gallicus removed his cock from the newly impregnated woman, he shoved it in her mouth for cleaning. He had not said a word to her but Gliese knew what was expected of her.

She slurped and licked his cock clean; getting rid of all traces of his man juice from the now flaccid penis. After Gallicus was satisfied with her work, he slapped her across the face with his cock a few times before abandoning her to the orcs.

"All yours!" Gallicus heard the orcs rejoice as she stood and watch Sentoki being lowered unto the floor. Sentoki was covered head to toe in cum.

Sentoki (I)

On the floor she was laid. More orcs piled around her and began to jerk their massive numbers of the woman's body. When she was out of holes to be fuck, they shared mouth; passing it along the group like a smoke pipe. Few orcs seldom came in her mouth; most had done it in her arse or all over her body.

"That pussy is mine." Gallicus warned his subordinates. He had not yet recovered after the last fucking, so instead, he placed his cock armour back on and used that to fuck her.

"Hold her up. If get cum on my body, I will string you lot up like this." The orcs got their hands soiled in their own man juice as they held Sentoki to the perfect height be to fucked up Gallicus, the metal cock pierced her cunt like no other, she began to squirm as she was thrusted against Gallicus's cock like a battering ram.

"oohh ahh fuck." Sentoki screamed as she was continuously impaled by the metallic cock. Gallicus was eventually fed up of her. The metal cock sleeve hard gave him any pleasure and soon he decided to abandon her.

"Get that bitch wrapped in gauze and have her lick this cunt clean." Nyermina was released from her bondage and brought to Sentoki. Her face pushed again the body of the comrade, Nyermina knew what she had to do. She began to clean up the messed cause by the orc.

"I'm sorry about this." Nyermina apologised to her friend as she kissed each part of her body to make it up to her.

"It is okay, I rather you have your tongue on me those orc cunts." Sentoki smiled as her best friends cleaned all traces of orc juice of her pale white body.

Nyermina(I)

Her attempts of escape were futile, bounded to Sentoki; she lay, waiting.

"Go on then. You can fuck their pussy." Gallicus allowed the men some leeway.

"You 'erd him, lads. Fuck em in the cunt!" One of the orc yelled out as he raised his arms in the air and bought them back down so he could smack Nyermina arse. He teased Nyermina.

"Arse or pussy? Arse or pussy." He decided to go with pussy. First the tip infiltrated her vagina and then went in the whole cock. Nymermina looked into Sentoki's eyes for support as they both kissed each other.

"I'm with you." She whispered to Nyermina.

Sentoki felt her friend body shake with every pump and stroke, it was making her breath shorter and her breast began to smack them in their chin as the orc's thrusts got harder and heavier.

"Oh, do hurry up." She moaned.

"raagh." The orc came and filled Nyermina up with spunk. Another orc arrived, who started to lick Nyermina's arsehole.

"Don't wanna go in dry, now do we?" The Orc joked. When orifice was wet enough it and loosened he stuck in his gigantic orcish cock.

" Ahhh." Nyermina moaned as she was impaled by the cock, an orcess came from in front and began started to flog Nyermina's back. Forcing her to kiss Sentoki even more. Another orcess came and started to cane Sentoki's feet and soles.

"Ahhh, fuck." They both cried out. The orc began to thrust it in deeper for longer, until his member exploded while liquid in Nyermina's anal canal.

More orc came to fuck her. The Orcess flogging Nyermina's back had taken off her boots and placed her feet between the face of both girls.

"Worship them." They knew what they had to do. Sentoki started to suck her soles while Nyermina kissed the top of them. When the orcess adjusted her feet so the only the toes were between their mouths, Nyermina and Sentoki began to lock lips with the toe in the middle,

Nagma (III)

The sound of gladiator shoes that only came with Nargol filled the air. She has returned to play with her prize once more. She time she bought friends with her; orcess with buckets of water. As she undid the chains Nagma began to move around slightly.

"I want you on all fours like a dog." She ordered Nagma, who after a few second of thinking obeyed her mistress. On all fours she moved around the room as individual orcess threw cold water on her, the water would have been refreshing but Nagma was already cold.

"At least it numbs some pain." She thought to herself as she scurried around the room like a scared dog. Nargol sat in a chair laughing as she saw the mighty warrior woman reduced to an animal like state. When all the water was gone and she was a soaking wet shivering mess, Nargol called to her like an owner to a pet.

"Her girl, come her girl." Nargol opened her legs has she saw Nagma was excite to see her as she went straight into the open legs and started licking her pussy. Shivering as she pleasured her mistress Nagma began to cross her feet tighter and wag them continuously. Nargol took out a towel and began drying her hair; the orcess too grabbed towels to dry their defeated enemy.

"Isn't this nice? Aww. Look what those mean, mean orcess did to my favourite friend." Nargol moved the towel to the back of Nagma's head which allowed her to look up at Nargol with her tongue sticking the outside of the orcess' vagina.

"Are you glad, Mistress Nargol bought you some nice dry towels?" Nargol continued to taunt her. Nagma happily nodded her head."

After Nagma was tried off she continued to eat the orcess pussy; slurping and sucking and licking every inch of her lady cave. Another orc came in with a dog bowl filled with thick white goo.

"Ah yes, lunch is here." Nargol stopped Nagma and stood up. Pulling her hair she led the poor woman to the bowl that had been set down with a clunk. Nagma sniffed the bowl and looked Nargol.

"Go on, porridge is good for you." Nargol smiled as Nagma observed another orcess leave the room. She then saw smile on Nargol's face turn into a frown, Nagma's head snapped toward the bowl and started eating its content.

"That's a good girl, all your friends will be jealous of such a good girl." Nargol rubbed her head and scratched behind her ear. The Orcess returned again with a fat pink woman on a leash, undoing the leash, the woman run on all fours up to Nargol and started to prod her with that pig nose trying to lick here pussy the best she could, but she was denied and pushed off. Nargol looked into her sad eyes.

"Don't be sad, I found you a friend. Go say hello to her." Nargol ushered the plump woman towards Nagma's face.

"Hello, my name is Maddie." She began to kiss and lick Nagma, much to her horror and surprise.

"Go on share your food, sweetie." Nargol gave a gentle push with her foot to Maddie who began to share in Nagma's food.

"Is this what I will become? A creature with no sense of embarrassment?" Nagma began to think to herself. It was long before Nagma had at least one intelligent thought running through her mind, her training had started to fight back against the orcish conditioning and Nargol saw that and quickly acted, she pull Maddie to took her behind Nagma and pushed her face against Nagma's pussy, initiating her to start licking.

"Ooh ahh." Nagma began to lose her trail of thought once more.

Arthur and Arianna (II)

They looked at a piece of paper heralding a list of armies and countries that will aid of Asthanthia, there were ticks next to the countries that could possibility held a helping hand, there were three ticks. The counties with ticks were: Renstorm, Heath and the Null Islands. Arianna double tapped the Islands of Null.

"That's where we should base united navy." Arianna pointed out.

"United navy?" Arthur tilted his head and raised his brow in confusion.

"Yes, Arthur. Our own navy united with the strongest in the continent; Centren." Arianna smiled as she took another piece of paper and began writing.

"Centren; the country that tried to colonise Null?" Arthur pointed out. Leaving Arianna with an emotionless face as she remembered the political upheaval that happened between Central and the Null islands not too long ago.

"Centren and Asthanthia would produce the best navy possible for attacking the Grim land from behind and the Null islands were directly behind those idiotic orcs. If I were queen I would make them see how much we need their union." Arianna spoke in frustration. Politics had begun to seem much more stressful and Arthur saw that in her. Even though Arianna was probably the best in the country she was still too young for the rigger that a diplomat's life brings. A woman of twenty trying to bring an entire continent together.

Arthur kissed her head and requested her hand, to which she gave without a second thought.

"We already sent a letter to all the countries in the continent. Now we should wait." Arthur calmed her down and led her to another table with less important papers and moved them aside, placing her on it. With his firm hands he spread Arianna's legs and pulled her dress up.

"This will help you relax, my love." Arthur kissed her inner heights to high up and her vagina began to moisten very quickly, with his lips he teased her citreous as she began to rub his head. Her body tingled from the excitement, her pussy was beginning pulsate. Arthur did, he used his tongue in full swing and began dinning on his woman.

Licking her as she trembled on the table, the hot flesh against his lips gave him an erection longing to come out. It was like her body and mind transcendental into a state where everything was about being eaten out. She was deep in the moment, as she started to let her tits out; rubbing them.

"oh god yes, Arthur now fuck me, fuck me with your cock!" Arthur came up; wiping his mouth and the back of his hand and he unzipped his trousers which lead to a big beast flying out. She was ready for more cock and Arthur knew it. He gently inserted the tip and then the rest of the penis, in and out it went. Slowly and gently Arthur fucked her and then leaned in to kiss her.

"aahh yes, yes keep doing that." She moans before locking lips with her lover. Arhtur's rhyme picked up and began to go faster, Ariana was a lady always up for challenges, a he went into deep; she began to moan increase, her pussy started to get more and more sensitive, each stroke shortened her breath, until.

"Ahhh yes, I'm Cumming." Arianna gave out a big moan as she climaxed all over Arthur's cock. In a rare instance where the woman came before the man, Arthur grinned. Arthur stepped back as Arianna picked herself up and got to her knees. She knew what was expected of a good wife and wanted to practise being one.

Grabbing his soaked cock she swallowed the beast whole before moving her mouth close to the shaft, she tasted herself and enjoyed the flavour. In and mouth she treated the cock, using her tongue in every way she felt herself began better in the art of pleasing a man.

"Fuck, I'm Cumming." Arthur's juice filled up her mouth and she savours the taste and then swallowed it. Arianna stood up and came face to face with a sweaty Arthur and she opened her mouth.

"Ahhh, See? All gone." She then proceed to try and kiss Arthur who began to avoid her mouth at all cost, this made her laugh.

Mike(I)

Tangling, Mike was the main attraction for the orcess, who teased her cock before making him cum multiple times, they gave him something which made his balls produce more cum, to his suspicion.

If most of the lower rank orcess weren't infertile he would be worried about how many more orcs he would produce who would grow up to raid human villages. The orcess also used a dildo on his arse; they would kiss his neck and talk about marrying him as they did.

Gallicus moved to him, and began to rub his chest.

"I heard you like to get fucked in the arse as well." He whispers in his ear. Mike knew what was going to happen. Gallicus slipped his cock into Mike's arse and it was bigger than the toys used on him.

"Ohh fuck." He began to shudder.

"I think that looks good on you." An orcess seductively spoke to Mike before kneeling down and sucking his cock.

Gallicus began to jerk Mike on his cock while he was being pleased from the front. Gallicus kiss his ribcage as he fondle Mikes body, he was larger than Mike and took advantage of that in every single way.

"Oh fuck, my ass." Mike cried in pleasure to which Gallicus replied.