A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

"I already am." This causes the orcess to laugh for just a second as she suck his cock. The time was here, and mike began to cum, the orc worked her magic well.

"Ahh fuck!" He shouted as shot a small load into the back of the orcess' mouth. The pleasure was drawn from his prostate pulsating through his core and causing his rectum to pulsate at a rhyme; getting tighter around Gallicus's cock. Gallicus quickly withdrew from him taking a few short breaths to cut off any possibility of an orgasm.

"That will do from you; I need to look after Ashanti." Gallicus was still trying to get his heart rate back to normal and with his breathing.

Nagma (IV)

"Come on girls, Nargol needs some love." She had taken of her shoe once more and stuck her feet out, twisting them in every way. Nagma and Maddie came rushing forward, to worship those feet. Licking and sucking the toes Nagma dwelled deeper into submission. Nargol had paid more attention to her rather than Maddie.

"That' right, gets in between the toes." She ordered. The girls followed the direction, and Nagma rubbed her face against the soles before shoving the piggies into her mouth. Nargol laughed and relished her achievement. From cutting down orcish soldiers to licking her feet clean. Nargol was sure that her work would cause envy to Magnus.

Nargol jammed the entire foot in Nagma's mouth and began to jerk it about in there.

"Mpthh." She screamed as Nargol took out the other foot from Maddie's mouth and began to rub that on Nagma's face. She had the woman in a hold with her feet. Using both feet to humiliate her she began to alter name which foot went in her mouth until Nargol decided to let both feet do the job.

"mmmprrh." Nagma began to gag again, until her mistress showed mercy; taking out her feet.

"Now clean up your spit." Nargol shoved both feet into Nagma's face once more as she did he best to suck the spit of the feet, much to Maddie's envy. After she was done, Maddie planted a long hard sloppy kiss on Nagma. Touching their tongue they mindlessly continued in a passionate state of biss for a good few minutes, before their mistress grew tired.

"Okay. Enough, you two. Maddie, you stay here while I take Nagma here to show her friends what a good girl she has become."

Nargol gave a Nagma a phallic toy and shove it in her mouth; like a dog with a bone.

Ashanti (I)

The pipes pinned her down to the floor, with her rear sticking upwards, her arsehole over flowing with cum ass and orcess kept rubbing her clit but denying an orgasm each time.

"P-please let me cum." Ashanti pleaded but every time, it did not happen.

"You have serviced about fifty orcs with that arsehole of yours, fifty more and then I will let you cum." The orcess teased and she began to flog her poor arse.

"Have some mercy, I will fuck her and give some relief to that cunt of hers." Gallicus moved over to her and stroked his cock, it was once again erect and ready to action. Holding her arse firm he began to run his fingers through.

"Oh god just like that." Ashanti quivered and succumbed to each of his touch, even when they were not on her genitalia. As Gallicus caressed his hands through the arch of her shiny black back, she began to moan and purrs like a lion. Gallicus eventually did that honour and stuck his cock into her.

She was moist beyond imagine, as the orcish cock seared through the pink flesh of the inside of her vagina. Moving her body backwards onto his member, Ashanti enjoyed the domination. Gallicus kissed her dark flesh and grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head as further back as he could.

The orcess decided to play as well, they started to cane her feet, bring pain as well as pleasure.

"Ohhh ahhh, shit." Ashanti moaned from being fucked and caned at the same time.

Ashanti felt her citreous stimulated by the cock as she stuck her tongue on like a lion drinking water. Her body started to convulse as the orgasms denied by to her fifty cocks ago, began to come to full circle. All through her body; her abdomen, her toes and her mind, the sensation reigned until she could not all it in anymore.

"Ahhh, I'm cumming , oh my god yes master!" Cum equptied from her body so much so that Gallicus has to pull out for a few second. During his second coitus interruptus of the day, Gallicus massaged Ashanti's pussy to aid in her orgasm. The black beauty was having the most intense orgasm and hers were defiantly the loudest.

"ooooh ahhh." She kept on Cumming, her toe was curling and uncurling, she drooled immensely on the floor. Soon Gallicus reintroduced his cock back into her, making her scream even more in ecstasy. Gallicus thrusted deep into her, making her moan and squirm.

"fuck, ragghh, fuck." Gallicus too came in great force, his cum traveling deep into her, throbbing deep in her body. Gallicus undid the pipes and eased the shivering Ashanti on the floor but she sprung up at him and into his arms, still shivering and drooling she wanted to be cuddled.

Gallicus cradled her in his arms; she was now a harmless broken thing. Kissing her gently on her head she cleared up her drool and wiped it on her breast and buttocks. His cock was in a semi state of erection.

" Clean up my cock with your mouth, dear." Gallicus lay down as Ashanti travelled further down his body and started to suck her cock clean.

"Mphhmm." She looked him in the eye was his penis began flaccid and clear of cum.

An orcess from outside came into to his ears and began to whisper something, to which he nodded and lay the recuperating Ashanti down on the floor.

"Alright everyone, listen in. I want these entire women on their knees in a semi-circle." Gallicus began to put his cock back into its armoured sleeve.

"I shall return back in a few hours so Sergeant Gro'null is in charge until a higher ranking officer comes in." Gallicus began to leave the room, turning back to see that his orders were being carried out.

Magnus (I)

On her knees before the great deity who she served, Magnus only hoped that she had fulfilled her first part and was to be reward.

"So my lord, you see, our orcs have now filled the entirety of the grim lands. We are back to full strength." Magnus grovelled before the dark one.

"Yes, yes. Full strength. But what of the traitor?" The dark lord's earie voice did not sound too impressed.

"She is being dealt with. From what I hear, her mother is giving her a brutal and merciless treatment in the dungeons." Magnus hoped that Exiguus' actions would not seem unfavourable to her record.

"Good, indeed it should be the parents of the traitor who deals with them, just like that Orcish princess not too long ago who showed signs of treason." The dark lord had finally seemed impressed and even some traces of amusement as she spoke of the orcish princess.

"Princess Shafhuz?" Nagma's heart began to sink. In her youth Princess Shafhuz was a lover and soul mate of Nagma and her brother.

"That is correct. Shafhuz helped give information to the humans which lead to the fall of the Orcish Empire. Gallicus even helped plan her assassination, from his recovery chamber." The dark lord laughed at the memory of a dead traitor.

"That is all the information, my lord. May I be accused from your humble presence?" Magnus' voice had gone emotionless she could not show any signs of empathy, not in front of him.

"That is permitted; go now knowing your work has ushered in a new age of glory for your race."

"Gratitude." Nagma walked off in silence.

In the dragon pit she found Gallicus, preparing his dragon for flight.

"May I speak with you." Magnus did not want the dragon to sense any ill feeling during the conversation.

"Of Couse." The two walked off to an opening where the dragon would flew from.

"Did you plan the Princess' murder?" Magnus asked her brother straight forward.

"Yes, I did. She was a traitor. A traitor to orcish kind." Gallicus replied.

"She loved us even when we had human facial features." Magnus pleaded with sorrow in her voice.

"We still gave green skin, we still have orc blood, and we are still orcs!" Gallicus' raised his voice and continued to speak. "And the other reason she treated us fairly was because she too had human facial features."

Magnus stood still and then hugged her brother.

"I love you." And gave him a kiss, before walking off.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW?!"

Magnus opened the captive Amory, boxes and boxes of captured swords, shield and armour from decades of bloodshed. There on the table she began to gather of swords and equipment of the warrior women.

Nagma(V)

"Okay everyone! Who wants to see what a good girl Nagma has become." Nargol introduced the 'new' Nagma to the group. On their knees, out of their contraptions but still bound by chain they waited and saw. The group were brought to despair as their leader walked in on a leash with a dildo in her mouth and her tongue sticking out; panting.

"Hey, look what I can do." With an enthusiastic smile Nagma turn around then inserted the dildo deep into her arsehole while kissing and licking Nargol's feet. The group's heart collective sunk as their leader had finally been broken down and seemed more an animal than woman. Another roar and cheer was let out by the orcish forces, which soon died down when Magnus walked in.

The orcs presented salutes all around.

"Second lieutenant Nargol, please escort the forces to the main hall for battle preparations." Magnus was in a hurry to empty the room; she paid no heed to her second lieutenant's work on the warrior women's field leader.

Magnus (II)

Nagma crawled up to Magnus legs and began to jump at her crouch, waging her feet and panting. Magnus soon knocked her off much to the broken woman's dismay.

"Quickly, I am releasing you from your bonds." She reached for her knife and untiled Ashanti's ropes, like thunder she pounced on her; knocking the woman on the ground.

"Stay there you bitch." Ashanti kept her dirty foot on Magnus's throat.

"Please, please. You let Exiguus repent, now let me do the same." Magnus pleaded with the woman.

"What makes you think your redemption will make up for her!" Ashanti pointed at Nagma in her broken state.

"Her conditioning is still early on, it can be undone but only if you act quickly." After Magnus was done begging Ashanti, she turn to Exiguus, who saw twinkle of remorse in her eyes.

"Listen to her, I can sense the same feeling in her as I had when I realised the error of my people." Exiguus' words caused Ashanti to lift her feet and grab the knife, before freeing the rest. Nagma looked worried and Magnus walked over to her.

"Forgive me for what I have bought you, and forgive for what I will do." Magnus kissed Nagma on her lips and then after a brief second she clenched her fist and delivered a blow to her face. Nagma was knocked out once more.

"You cunt, what did you do?" An aura of range danced across everyone's face as they were adjusting their legs and witnessed Magnus knock Naga out cold.

"Trust me it is for the best. She will hinder our escape." Magnus held her in her arms until Ashanti came and took her friend from the green woman.

"Come now." Magnus retrieved a bag, violently opening them and letting the women's clothe and weapons fall out. Sentoki bent over and started to distribute the women's weaponry along with Mike's. Boudicca attempted to put on her corset before Magnus advised her otherwise.

"You garments can wait, you weapons come first." She was greeted by a sea of nodding faces. Out poured the women; scantily clad with only their weapon sheaths began checking all corridors and corners for any sign of orcs. Their bare feet touching the cold hard floor as they padded across.

"In here." She led them into the same room with the path tunnel to underground spring that they escaped through the first time, running faster at this point, they saw the opening. Spears of light penetrated their eyes as they stepped outside.

"Shh." Magnus stopped the women, to observe a changing of guards, and when the time was right she ushered them to run once more. The ground was very mushy from the rain and the mud crept in-between their toes, but they kept on running. After the forest entrance, they found cover and began to dress themselves.

"Why did you help us?" Gliese asked Magnus during their break.

"I learnt that my beloved was against all the morals and actions that I stand by today." A tear formed in Magnus' eye. Exiguus came to her and placed her arms around the weeping orcess.

"We will forgive for my actions?" Magnus pleaded.

"Help us against further orc attacks and we might forgive you, as we did with Exiguus." Gliese reassured her as Magnus turn to Exiguus and smiled. After a few more moments she stood up.

"Time to leave." Magnus pointed deeper in the forest. The group began to move once more. Soon after, the air filled with grim.

"Well, well, well." Looks like we orcs aren't a trusty bunch after all." An orcess spoke as two orcs and four orcess emerged from the bushes.

"Commander Traitor! Mutiny is not Mutiny." The orc who spoke was very slow in the mind.

The group engaged to the fight, Sentoki knocked her orcess of balance and killed it before help Nyermina take on a big orc, its foul facial features looked familiar to her, no doubt it was once that she pleasured back in the cells but that did not matter as he was now dead. Ashanti lay Nagma down near a rock and guarded as the other fought.

"Behind you." An orcess pounced behind Ashanti but Magnus rushed towards her and managed to finish off the creature. All the enemies were dead, and the group stopped to gather their breath, Ashanti picked up Nagma when an arrow blistered through the sky and shot Magnus on her leg.

Nyermina doubled back to help her, but was discouraged by Magnus herself.

"Go now without me." She spotted more orcs in the distance.

"But—but." Nyermina stumbled on her words.

"It's her wish, let' go." Sentoki gestured Nyermina, over.

Gliese (II)

The group run through the forest until gestured everyone to stop.

"I'm going back, you lot take Nagma." Gliese reached for the bag and placed a fur cloak around her head like a hood, Ashanti did the same.

"So will I." She spoke and then placed her hand on Gliese's shoulder.

"This is madness, you will both surely die." Nyermina objected but then Sentoki placed her mask on.

"My sisters, I am with you." Sentoki placed her hands on both their shoulders.

"Did those cocks cause you brain damage? Azza mocked and the rest of the group objected to their plans.

"They won't go alone." Another voice sounded in the distance. Lady M emerged on Rafa with a stallion with her side and an army of a hundred behind.

"Lady M!" They shouted as she began to count.

"So who do we go back for?" She questioned and a confused a smile.

"Magnus. We go back to rescue Magnus after her betray to the orcs, in favour for our side."

"Well then, I did bring a rescue party." Lady M's voice was emotionless as she tried to contemplate what was happening. The men stood at awe of Exiguus.

Magnus(III)

Outside the castle; stripped naked she was placed on a small cross with an extended dildo deep into her vagina, her arms tied at the cross and her knees bent so her feet can be whipped and caned from behind. Her little piggy, Maddie received the same treatment as well.

Lash after lash, flog after flog, cane after cane she was punished.

"I expected more from you, letting your feelings for a long since dead princess, cloud your mind. You have fallen from the grace that I have given your race and now your sword Gur'zok will go to one of your lieutenants who will take your place." The dark lord left Magnus alone after these words. Alone to the orcs she once commanded. Alone to die.

"ahh, ohh." She felt the caning on her feet, and the flogging near the nether regions where the metallic phallus was inserted.

"I am sure that I will take your place, would you like that? Cunt." Nargol voice whispered as she kissed her ex- commander.

"Go to Hell, bitch. I should have let you starve all those years ago." Magnus cried out.

"Mitress?" Maddie seemed heartbroken and confused. Nargol walked over to her and grabbed her cheeks.

"I bet the demons in Hal will have plenty of fun with you." Nargol stuck her finger in Maddie's mouth and began to play with her tongue for a while.

"Well, I'm off to receive my promotion; I will leave you in the loving hands of the Belletor and the girls.

"Why didn't you get promoted?" Magus asked Belletor, who just continued whip and flog her.

"Ahh, Fuck, bitch!" She yelled out before letting her head down.

The orcess began to enjoy tormenting their own commander. The enjoyment soon stopped after an arrow had flown through and killed one of them. Gliese and Ashanti came charging through and killed the other orcess. Sentoki run halfway with Rafa and shot another arrow through Belletor's chest as Rafa took care of the remainder.

Gliese cut down Maddie slung her on her shoulders before placing the chubby woman on Rafa's saddle. When Magnus was cut down, she crawled toward her old Lieutenant and sat on her chest.

"May I have a knife?" She asked Sentoki who then passed a small dagger like weapon."

"That will do." Magnus smiled.

"Cunt! Nothing but a fucking traitorous cunt. No wonder my daughters turn to the side of filth and pollution." Belletor spat out at Magnus, as she ended the life of the twisted mother orc.

Magnus was helped onto Rafa, her wounds were still fresh and she could not walk.

Epilogue.

The force of men were able to Navigate back out of the grim lands, they however need bigger numbers if they are to attack. Magnus and Maddie were kept under close observation as the girls rest and try to shake of their experiences.

Nagma and Exiguus in particular were needed of this healing process.

Arthur and Arianna may be able to gain more men to charge against not just Green gate now, but the whole of the Grim lands and it's castles that inhabits a fully-fledged orcish army.

Gallicus unbeknown of his sister' treachery, now ride his dragon Gur'dak to terrorise the neighbouring countries Asthanthia.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers