All Comments on 'A Journey of 10 Years Pt. 01'

by scorpfuck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why can't we give zeroes?

Didn't even make it through four paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes and no

This could have been an awesome story, but alas, it was not. The idea was great, but the spelling, grammar, and sentence structure was some of the worst I've ever seen. Terribly distracting. Get an editor and you may have a future. 1 for the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Idea, Poor Execution

You have a fantastic theme here, but it reads as if it was written by a call center operator. You MUST get an editor for grammar, spelling, and structure. You need to be aware of details a 6" dildo became a 9" dildo, a trip to the toilet became a bath, etc.). This is a promising series, but you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Indian writer trying to be foreign..

Dude.. Its ok to be Indian, dont try to be something just becoz u wanna get laid.. Try some other website if you wanna get laid..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There really are some very good Indian writers of erotica.

There really are some very good Indian writers of erotica.

scorpfuck writing as "Alan" is just not one of them.

I wonder if scorpfuck realises that "A NEWLY OPENED COMPANY IS HAVING A VACANCY FOR PERSONAL SECRETARY. SALARY OFFERED: 1 LAC PER MONTH." shows that "Alan" hails from the Sub-Continent !

My dear scorpfuck, in the West a newly opened co is almost never "having a vacancy" and of course "1 Lac per month" is really 100,000 per month, of whatever currency offered for the job!

Why pretend to be not Indian when it is obvious from your writing that you are?

Letmein (appearing anonymously)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick

You are one sick fuck

g912493g912493about 8 years ago
Childish

You really need an editor. Your overall concept could have been good but your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc, made it read like a 14 year old wrote it.

Your story description says this is one of multiple parts. Please find that editor or at very minimum, have someone else read the story before you submit it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous