All Comments on 'A Journey to Desire Ch. 05'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We quite liked it.

We kind of skipped the first few parts as we were just reading to add to the mood. But we read parts 4 and 5 and we really enjoyed them.

As for not being anything like a swinger??? I dunno. Ok the sex party with the money was a little out there, but the idea is supposed to be fantasy. It bores us when people talk about fantasy as though it should reflect a true account.

Honestly if you want that go watch a documentary about swinging.

But the actual sex seemed fairly realistic, well it was similar to some experiences we have had in terms of swinging. A big thumbs up from us 2.

As for the Troll, lol

Keep it up reading stories about sex and then spouting morality. Nice try.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Fun

Desire was such a magical place. Our week there was wonderful. We can relate to some of the stories for sure. Brought back happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great place our favorite

Great Story.

Oh buddy who slam swingers. Its just you. Swingers are the friendliest people we have ever met. No one likes a hater.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
5Stars for the series

I very much enjoyed all 5 storys. I gave the firsts only #4s. yes they were very good, excellent really. But #5 with the memoies of the earlyer 4, made the series outstanding!!

I liked the way you had many of these chapters on 1 page. I liked that. The other things I liked, characters believable, activities believable, dialog after the action, very good. Endurance believable under the circumstances highly sexual atmosphere.

I'm going to read a lot more of your stuff. I really like it, Thank You!!

mookie33fmookie33fabout 10 years ago
Needed more

The beginning was much better than the last chapter. Given that this is "group sex" I was hoping there would have been some FMF parts since that's a big fantasy for some (myself included).

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Well written and edited. Storyline flows nicely. Would suggest another chapter or story giving his wife's POV. What got her interested in being an exhibitionist and swapping/sharing? Seemed out of the blue for her to suggest it.

biplayfulcouplebiplayfulcoupleabout 10 years ago
BRAVO!

This was an incredibly HOT story! Thanks!

We thought that it was a most accurate portrayal, of how lots of couples arrive at selecting Desire Resort and Spa as their vacation destination. It was also a fairly accurate portrayal of "a takeover week" at Desire. We are returning with The Hot Tamales group, May 3-10, 2014! Anyone interested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great series

Captivated all they through. Really enjoyed it.

muleteammuleteamabout 10 years ago
Your five chapter story

I like your writing style. Your five chapter story was hot.

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Fantastic series of stories

I loved, and lusted as I read these five stories. Hot, sex and exciting.

I want to go, with my wife, to this resort and have similar adventures.

Thanks for a good read.

And a hard cock that stayed hard for all five stories.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An arosing tale

I read all five parts and enjoyed them all. Very arousing, I sometimes fantasise about watching my wife with another guy, or have her suck him while I have sex with her. Not sure we would go this far though! Thanks for writing.

EriclongEriclongalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for writing this

This was a great story from the beginning to the end. Very detailed and flowed pretty well. Thanks again and keep writing

HibbityhooHibbityhooover 9 years ago
Brings back memories

Great story, reminds me of a relationship I was once in. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful experiences and great memories

I would really enjoy watching my wife go crazy for strange cocks and more

Thank you very much for making it real

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 8 years ago
Great series!

Desire is a resort that I have had on our "must try" list for a while. These stories just add to the "desire" to try it. The scenes are very realistic, great job!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Nice!

5* across the series.

I was cynical of the early chapters as to where this would lead, but after some nice experiences and a good wind up at the end I am happy to be proven wrong.

1 minor niggle, chapters 3 and 4 confused me a little talking about daily routines which gave the impression a couple of days had passed between chapters and it was either the same day or the the one following the previous chapter.

Author is now on my favourites.

jessnshane8jessnshane8about 5 years ago
Really good stories

Having been to Desire a couples of times and 3 more times this year i can pretty much guarantee that the author has been there. This is really close to what happens there and how it goes down with the exception of the “auction” part of the story.

Beyond that— the pool, playroom, pizza, disco and even the way he described the layout is accurate. Thanks for writing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author’s note about the auction party

Since the comment has been made a couple of times, I figured I’d weigh in. The story about the auction that took place in the disco actually happened. If you’re interested in knowing the name of the travel group that hosted the party, feel free to write to me. However, it’s been almost a decade since that happened. I don’t know if that group still exists, and if they do, if they still host that wild party.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series!

Thank you. This was a great series of stories. I liked the fact that you broke them up in to more manageable bites. The ending conclusion of how their lives and relationship were improved is a nice touch. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storey, i enjoyed every bit of it and it kept me realy aroused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1329 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES