A Kept Man

Story Info
He met her and she was married.
3.3k words
4.18
26k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm kind of a horn dog. Oh hell, I may as well start with the full truth... I'm a major horn dog. I've gone through half my life in a half-aroused state and in the other half I've been fully aroused. I just like women. I like their bodies and everything else about them. They excite me. I think of faces and breasts and ass and pussy. I think of it all. Talking to a lady arouses me. And I touch myself... and HOW I touch myself. It happens all the time and everywhere. Leave me alone or with a willing or curious lady partner and I'm doing it again. It isn't that I love my penis... it's just that it controls me and it controls my life. I'm not into guys. Nothing turns me off quicker than a comment about some guy's prowess or seeing a guy with his hands in his pockets. Seeing a guy naked is enough to make be barf.

But let me see a hint of a lady's thigh or breast or the edge of a cheek below a skirt or in a scanty outfit and I'm off. I dream of cleavage and navel. I love a lady's butt crack and her bare back. Camel toe will tear out the front of my pants. An endowed woman at the beach in a skimpy suit requires five wraps of duct tape to keep me from embarrassing myself. Pussy can be natural or nude and I'm climbing walls. Nipples in tee-shirts or natural cling have me salivating and doing the groin-salute. Jerking off seldom does more than calm me for ten minutes. I know ladies think it... masturbation... is the solution to everything, but it isn't true. I've had more than one girl friend roll her eyes and say "Not again? Aren't you ever satisfied?" The answer to that is a simple "Nope!"

All of this just leads me in a necessary way to my story. It is a story that a lot of guys would like to find themselves involved in and it happened by accident. Or at least, the way it started was accidental.

I was at the library. Being there wasn't the accident because I'm curious and do curious things. I read a lot. I enjoy escape fiction and mysteries and who-dunnits. I also like to find out things like geography and history and geology and astrophysics... from a layman's view. I like romance novels and I like music. Now to my story...

I sat at a table reading a week old copy of the New York Times. I hate that paper with its liberal bent, but it was the only one not being read by other transient's visiting the library that day.

I felt a waft of air as someone strolled by and I looked up to see a large lady walk by and head for the music stacks. She was dressed conservatively but my eyes were drawn to her hips and their gentle provocative sway. It wasn't deliberate but quite innocent and it attracted me. The way the material caressed her hips with each step and the jaunty manner the caress was reversed. My eyes followed her all the way until she turned behind the first stack. I returned to the paper but my mind kept returning to that walk. Eventually I had to give up trying to concentrate on the paper and returned it to the shelf. I stretched and took a deep breath because I knew where my penis would lead me.

I walked to the aisle she'd disappeared down but she wasn't there. I tried peering between the shelf and the tops of books but didn't see her in adjacent aisles. I was disappointed and rounded a corner to almost bump into her. Darn my luck because bumping into her would have been a colossal reward for my personal, below-the-belt navigator. It seemed always able to sense the presence of a lady and send me in that direction. This time it was pointing, but unaware of her proximity. She was kneeling at a corner looking at books on the bottom shelf and her skirt had slipped back exposing a generous view of her thighs. A high generously cut blouse was spilling forward and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. One nipple and both areoles flashed in my brain and my body locked there. She was a woman! She must have realized where I was gazing and was nervous as she quickly tried to stand. Her foot moved back for more purchase, her skirt slipped further and my eyes snapped to a lush, soft inner thigh and the darkness of a veil without panties. She was definitely a natural brunette.

I stepped forward and tried to help and as she stood her gaze was down at me. My pants were being permanently pressed below my waist and she too was looking.

Now I was embarrassed and tried to turn toward the stacks. It was a moment before she looked back up at my face. I apologized for nearly running her down and she said that it was alright because she hadn't realized that she was blocking the aisle. I glanced at the book in her hand and as fate would have it... I had read it. I mentioned how good it was and she smiled and thanked me. I asked her for coffee.

We found our way to a local Shoppe and sat down at a glass top table in the corner. I told her how much I appreciated that she had agreed to come with me. She thanked me for the coffee. We talked about something for awhile and just looked around. I spent much of my time looking at her and trying to see more through the table top. When our coffee was finished she thanked me again and mentioned that she'd better leave now. I asked her out.

She didn't answer and when we were outside she smiled softly and asked if I'd noticed the ring she was wearing. I told her that I had, but that many ladies wear them to keep guys away. She smiled and said that hers was real and that she was happily married. I was brought down almost immediately. It was a moment before she reached down and took my hand. She thanked me for the offer and for the coffee and told me that it had been a long time since anyone had asked her for a date. I smiled back and said that it was a shame and then smiled and said the offer was still open anytime. I expected her to walk away, but she didn't.

She was still holding my hand and pulled me around the corner and slightly down the side street. When we were out of sight of most traffic she stopped and backed up against the red brick wall of a building and pulled me with her. She studied me and then reached out both arms and pulled me in and kissed me.

I've been kissed before, many times, but never like this. I swear it sounds trite but there was static electricity in her lips and tongue. And when she pulled me close in a huge hug... the electricity was there too. I felt her hips against my arousal and almost lost a load right there. She pulled back and asked if I had a girlfriend. When I said that I didn't have one right now she pulled a digital PDA out of her purse and asked me for my address and phone number. I gave it to her and then asked for hers. She looked back over her shoulder, smiled and said softly that it wouldn't look right for a man to call a married woman. She took a few steps and turned around and asked if I was busy this afternoon. Again I said no and she walked away.

I was hot and my cock was raging as I returned home. I took off my clothes, took a cold shower and lay down on the bed. It was no time and it was in my hand. I still remembered her perfume or cologne. I still remembered the softness of those full breasts and hips and her warmth against me as I drifted to sleep.

It must have been two hours later when I was awakened by the telephone. I reached for it half-awake. It was her and my wood hardened further. She said Hi and then asked if I was busy. I said no and she asked if I was expecting someone. Again I said no and she said that I should be and hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, I was still lying nude on the bed and there was a knock on my door. I pulled on a pair of Levi's without buttoning them and hurried to the door. When I opened it she was there.

She smiled at me and asked if she could come in. I moved aside and as she went by she reached back and slid her hand down my pants. I almost slammed the door and she was smiling as she came closer and explored at the same time she raised her lips to mine. She was closed around me... her hand... and her tongue was doing beautiful things with mine. My cock was like one of those plump hotdogs just before they burst. Now she brought both hands inside and I almost filled her hands.

My hands went to the instant explore mode and I was feeling her body.

She pushed me back and then took off her wrap-around skirt and there was nothing beneath it except a beautiful dark maze of the finest fur. She turned and slid her blouse over her head and then both pieces were on the floor in front of me and she was nude. I told you she was mature and has a full body, but I didn't do her justice. She dropped to her knees on the rug and crawled the eighteen inches to me and then her hands were inside pulling my Levi's down. I helped a little and as they cleared my hips my cock was pointing slightly up at her lips.

Before I could finish removing them she was around me and sucking. She backed off and licked me and I watched her tongue curling and her eyes studying my face.

Her hand now held me and she took me deep and stroked me. I have never before felt the exquisite torture and delivery she was giving me. I said something in my excitement and she worked faster and then she was magic around and on me. It was minutes before I peaked. I tried to tell her, tried to slow her down but it was no use and I shot my load into her eager mouth. As I pulsed I could see her swallow and swallow and I heard her moaning. Her eyes were closed just like she was tasting the first creamy piece of chocolate from a new box. My knees were shaking and I had to take her hand and pull her to her feet before collapsing on the couch.

I sat there stunned and she lay in my lap and watched with a curious smile as her hands continued to softly touch me and I felt her hands closing, kneading my balls and her thumbs playing with my sac. She asked if I was alright and I managed to whisper yes. Again she smiled and said she was glad because it was special for her, too. Then she almost whispered the question of whether that was what I had in mind at the library. I told her that it was better than I'd even dreamed of at the library.

Another smile as she put her cheek against my slowly reviving cock. I felt her kissing the sides of my shaft and then reached to turn her on her back in my lap. Her breasts were full... in case I haven't mentioned it yet... and I had to move her to the side to be able to reach them with my own mouth and tongue.

Her nipples were firm but hardened more under my play. My hand reached down and softly stroked her mound and I was almost afraid to reach between and feel her wetness. She was truly wet and I could smell her delicious fragrance as I overcame my shyness and boldly began to explore. Her knees came back, raised and opened wide for me. I teased her lips with my fingers and felt them wet as I played. She was a beautiful woman with a full body and her lips were soft and pliable in my moistened fingers. The skin was soft and I easily moved it and then spread them slowly with my finger. It was just as I'd dreamed as I saw her body come alive under my touch and her hips rise in silent demand.

She raised her hips against my touch and then lowered them and raised them again and again. She was humping my hand and my cock was hard again under her neck as I worked. Her clit was hard now and I circled it with my fingers. I dropped my hand further and lightly explored the entrance to her swollen pussy. A few quick strokes and I felt her tighten and then a loud moan escaped as she moved her hand down and held mine solid against her as she climaxed.

We were kissing again and her kiss was sweet, but I wasn't through as I slowly moved and climbed from under her head. I moved to the foot of the couch where her feet were and picked up one and kissed the bottom of her foot. Her eyes closed and then her leg stiffened. I moved up her leg slowly planting kisses and licks as I traveled. Soon her knees came back again and opened and I was on my knees with my face at her pussy. It was the sweetest smell in the world and I wanted more.

My tongue became involved and my lips. I sealed a kiss of my mouth on the lips of her pussy and then began to explore.

She had this beautiful pussy with lips that swirled and overlapped and were so soft that it was like cotton candy... sweet and non-filling. Her body began to tremble and her arm went to her forehead as the other hand entwined itself in my hair and she was pulling me hard. Her hips began moving slowly at first and then more demandingly and finally in a frenzy for more. She was sweet and her pussy continued to almost run with the thick sweet wine of a woman... but hers was the best.

The couch was nice, but not like my king-sized bed. She asked where my bed was and when I pointed she took my hand and led the way. It was like the first time I'd ever had a woman make serious, sensual love to me, but far better. We experimented and explored and I found the sensitivities of her body. Those little things that a woman never tells and it requires serious attention to discover. Her breasts were exotic, full and firm with perfect nipples framed by exquisite areoles. Her nipples were sensitive to tongue and to bite. She loved to hold my head firmly against them as I worked. I enjoyed her touch on my face and head and the entanglement within my hair.

Her ass was sweet and full. Well-rounded, soft yet firm and with the most intriguing separation I'd found. I ran my fingers down and separated them as one hand caressed a cheek. She shivered and moaned and trembled when I finally touched and circled her anus. It was soft and pink like many and tight but pleasantly entered and stroked. It was sensitive to every movement no matter how slight. She gasped at each stroke and as I circled her from within. I kissed it and teased it with my tongue and a violent spasm surged through her body.

We made love for three hours and it was passionate and filling, but I wanted more. My lifetime in horniness was serving me well and I was grateful. I managed to keep myself up for long periods before finally succumbing to her body. I must have climaxed more than anytime in my life. It seemed that I was drained each time, but my balls continued to find more and her body did too. We kissed constantly and the mixed sweetness would make me hard again.

She had just cum in a violent orgasm and was resting with her arm over her eyes when she suddenly sat up and looked at my clock. She had just over an hour before her husband would be home. We took a shower together and she explained about the arrangement she and her husband had. They were each free to be with anyone they chose, but she had never exercised the privilege until this afternoon. She mentioned that she didn't think her husband had either. We clung together in the shower and washed each other and soon it was over and she was dressing while I was still nude and helping.

I volunteered to drive her home, but she had her car. I asked again about her address or number and she refused, but promised to call me again soon. She was my mystery lover... and the best thing that had ever happened to me. I was hard again as she left and I watched through the window as she made her way to the car. I was truly melancholy as she drove away... and afraid she might never call again.

I was happily surprised when two days later she called and came over. It was new all over again and I was happy. Our sessions remained in earnest for nearly two months before I found out her address and number. I did as I'd promised and didn't call or visit unless she called and invited me. We made love in her spare bedroom and her master bed was reserved only for her husband. We had been carrying on our relationship for nearly six months and every time was as new and original as the first. When he was home she said, they made love and did all the things a man and wife do, and yet when we were together it was just us.

We talked one afternoon after a tremendous 'session' together and still had two more hours that we could be together. We reasoned that our relationship was much like that of many men that you hear about on the news... except she was the center of our trio. I began to understand what polygamy was and how a man could be happy with more than one wife, but ours was the opposite. I was the 'kept' man and I loved it.

Now nearer to this stories start, I purchased the home next door and moved in two years ago. We share a common fence and it is secluded from the street. We have quiet signals that we use with the curtains and we use the telephone. Occasionally she will show up unannounced at my back door, but I always check before I ever visit. I've met her husband and he's a very nice guy. She is meticulous in her cleanliness and always cleans and showers before and after we meet. She has two men that she loves and I have a shared woman, but I don't complain and I don't cheat. Our relationship is open also and I could easily visit or bring home another woman. I could even marry, but I'm extremely happy with our relationship and we're still very much in love. She is a special woman and the center of my private life.