All Comments on 'A Kept Man'

by onemoreguy1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Good writing

Good writing, but getting myself involved in the story theme, the woman and her lover are just about as no good a pair of sons a bitches that ever walked the planet. Her for cheating on her husband, and him for being the lover. Moving in next door to her was the ultimate in being a son of a bitch, getting involved in her married life.

If she became pregnant, she wouldn't even know who the father of her kid was. She probably wouldn't even care. What a wife. She was so god damned caring of her husband that she reserved their own bed for her husband. at least the lover had to use the spare bed. She really "cared" for her poor slob husband. The two of the sons a bitches laughed at his humiliation every occasion they fucked in his home

If this were to happen in real life, there would be tell tale signs for the husband to look for. soiled panties, dirty glasses, special lingerie, some never seen by her husband, and possibly an empty douche that was in the trash that wasn't there that morning when he left for work. There are always clues to a woman's infidelity, as there are with a man. in reality, if she spent an afternoon with her lover, she is god damned sure not going to be in the mood to fuck her husband that night. That just doesn't happen in real life. Most of the time, they quit fucking the husband except just when they have to. This especially is true if they are in "love" like this woman said she was.

good writing

Gary

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Very erotic.....

This is a story that definitely has the human spirit in mind. What a great way to accomodate a lust that was developed, than to have the two unmarried lovers that one of the party is legally married to another, continue to enjoy each others' physical attributes. Please.....keep this story going and let us know what, if anything like a baby, develops?

Dana GallagherDana Gallagherover 19 years ago
Liked the story

I just wanted to comment on fumunda cheeze's comment. In the story the writer says the couple is in an open marriage, to which basically each can cheat if they wish. And though the woman doesn't think her husband had taken on a lover it doesn't mean he actually hasn't or won't, I'm sure when given the permission and given a chance the husband will soon find a lover for himself.

To onemoreguy1: I think you should write a story about the husband's affair, because we all know he will eventually have one as well.

Now I don't believe in cheating as a rule, especially when two people are married and have agreed that they should be with one and other only. Though more and more today you'll find married couples going for an open marriage, in which each can take on a lover if they wish, sometimes together and sometimes separate. Perhaps it's the needed added spice to keep their existing relationship together and everyone involved at their happiest.

Also, I don't think the lover and wife are laughing at the husbands expense. I doubt the open marriage thing was something they considered lightly. And I don't think since there is an open marriage that the woman would be trying to hide the tale tale signs and even if she was wouldn't she just leave the used douche or the extra lingerie at the boyfriends house rather than her own?

Now I don't know if open marriages work, they probably wouldn't work for me, but perhaps they do for some. But I don't consider this some cheating story.

I enjoyed this story mostly for it's well written structure and erotic value. Thanks for writing it.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
She is already cheating with this man.

Do you think she is being honest about her relationship? Hell, she probably has other men on her PDA that she is calling. The guy in the story thinks that he has the greatest love story. I really don't think that the husband would think so if he knew about the aldultery going on in his own house.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE DOUBLE STANDARD APPLIES

and it is for both parties, but I wouldnt be surpised if #1 either knows/suspects/or discovers #2. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous