All Comments on 'A King for Sarna'

by Sedonia Guillone

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned in the AH.

It is a rather complicated plot, with some grammatical and spelling errors, but it is still a fascinating sexual drama. The Queen's willingness to drop everything to find a lover was very unusual. Some would probably criticize her for that. Different kinds of people make different choices, however, so one cannot condemn a fictional character for being realistically human.

Some are able to put duty first. Others follow their hearts instead of their heads. To me, it was a raw and sensual adventure in a place that only exists in the imagination. It's a damned good story overall, and the writer shows a lot of potential for further improvement and possible greatness. It reads like part of a fantasy-type novel or something out of Dungeons and Dragons. Very vivid and dramatic, this tale of an Amazon-like ruler and her people. I wonder about some of the background, but perhaps the author will explain those alter.

Give this a 4. It's an intense and captivating plot, but confusing at times. There's certainly no lack of sex or passion to it as well, not to mention intrigue and politics.

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
Wow

I agree with the comment before. A few grammatical errors, but so wonderfully woven to make the reader almost feel the passionate need of the Queen and the tender heart of the Mage. A nice ending, but rather abrupt, another chaper perhaps? ^_^ Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous