A Kitten's Tail Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me Master, but lunch will be ready in fifteen minutes," Zara said as she entered the room. "I don't know if our guests need time to get cleaned up from the trip, but I just let the girls know so they can get out and dry off. I wasn't sure if the children were allowed wine, so I grabbed some extra bottles of the sparkling cider on my last shopping trip. Sophia loves it so it won't go to waste either way."

"The cider will be fine, although we do let the boys have half a glass of wine with the meal on occasion," Lucio told her. "I should probably get our bags out of the foyer though. I left them beside the door when we arrived."

"You'll be using the same room you had on your last visit. I had Vivi and Gianna set up the bedrooms across from yours for the kids, but under the circumstances, it might be best to give the boys separate rooms. Go ahead and let them have the rooms across from yours, although I doubt they will have much luck tonight," I chuckled. "I'll have Vivi and Gianna get the room next to yours set up for your girls. If you will excuse me for a moment though, I need to take care of Rebeca before we go to lunch."

I reached down to pat her leg as they got up to get their luggage put away. "I enjoy having you in my lap too puppy, but we need to get ready for lunch. Did you use the bathroom with Kiera when you went up for your shower?"

She sat up in my lap and shook her head. "Will you let me take you to the bathroom?" Rebeca nodded and crawled out of my lap. I was a bit shocked as how much her outlook had changed from this morning. She had been leery after watching me spank the twins, but had seemed curious to watch when Zara said she was ready for her morning spanking. She had taken the initiative to verify Zara climaxed during her spanking, and then been excited to join me when I offered to take her for a walk with Kiera. I had no idea what part triggered the change, but I was glad to see her being so affectionate.

She was almost too affectionate, trapping my hand between her thighs as I cleaned her up. "Now isn't the time for play puppy. We need to go have lunch, and then I promised Kiera I would find time to give her a spanking. I told you I would give you a shower tomorrow morning. Believe me, I want to play with you, but I don't want to feel that you are offering yourself to me because you're grateful I took you outside for a walk."

Rebeca shook her head as she squeezed my hand between her thighs again. "I'm glad you feel it's more than that, but I'm still not going to play with you right now. You saw how much Vivi enjoyed having me give her a shower. I promise yours will be just as exciting."

She looked a bit disappointed as she nodded and released my hand. "I know you won't talk, but maybe after Kiera's spanking we can sit down and see if I can figure out why you are so eager to play with me now. When you thought I wanted you to take care of me this morning you seemed resigned, as if you were only willing to do it because you thought I expected it of you. If I could understand what changed for you so suddenly, I might not feel I was taking advantage of you if I give you the attention you are asking for."

Her eyes lit up and she nodded again. Everyone was waiting as we entered the kitchen, already enjoying the aperitivo as Zara and Vivi set out the antipasto course. As lunch proceeded, Rebeca would lean over and put her head in my lap between courses, content just to rest against me.

When we got to the end of the meal and were starting on the espresso, Sophia skipped over and planted herself in my lap. "Grandpa, can I skip the part where the grownups sit around drinking coffee and talking? I wanted to show Teresa and Pia the playground."

I glanced over at Aurora and Lucio, who were both nodding. "I think that would be fine, just stay away from the pool. We don't want any accidents."

Sophia smirked up at me before kissing my cheek. "I know grandpa; we all swim better than you do, but no playing in the pool without an adult. We have lots of toys in the playground to keep us busy."

As they scampered out of the kitchen, Paige started to get up to follow them. She caught my look and smiled sheepishly. "I know they are old enough to be out there unsupervised, and Sophia is smart enough to stay away from the pool even if you hadn't reminded her, but I feel better if I am at least within hearing distance. I'm just going to take my lesson plans and relax by the pool while I update them."

"That's fine, but you haven't been away from her for more than ten minutes since you arrived. Julien warned me I may have to order you to have some time off," I reminded her. "You will take a couple hours a day for yourself. What you do is your choice, but it can't be related to Sophia or her schooling."

"Of course Alonso, Master Julien used to make me take the afternoons off when Sophia was in the courtyard with the pets, but I guess I slipped out of the habit here. She usually spends the time between yoga class and dinner with the girls, would that be an acceptable time frame," she asked and smiled when I nodded. "I think the first thing I am going to do is take advantage of having a full sized bathtub. With the water restrictions on the island, I haven't had a real bath since I was a child."

"If you're just looking to relax in the water, you can use the hot tub in my suite. You have to take a quick shower before you get in, but it never gets cold."

Her smile got wider and she winked at me. "I think I will take you up on that offer. If you were anyone else, I would think you were just trying to get me naked in your bedroom, but you already know you just have to ask if you wanted that. Hopefully you'll decide to join me someday soon. I heard you were very good at making a woman feel appreciated and I was hoping to find out for myself. If you will excuse me though, I don't want to leave the kids alone for too long."

As Paige left, I saw the smirks on my pets' faces. She had already indicated she wanted to play with me on occasion, but I don't think my girls were aware of it before now. I did not intend to neglect her, but the past few days had been busy so I hadn't had a chance to invite her to play. With Rebeca doing so well, I would have to rectify that soon.

"It's probably a good thing the children wanted to go play, as we have a couple things to discuss," I said as I turned my attention back to the table. "Aurora and Lucio have made a couple requests, and I have decided to grant them. I will let Aurora cover the first one."

Aurora blushed a bit and took another sip of her coffee before starting. "Gianna, the help you gave us on our last visit was amazing, but we seem to be having a different issue this time. We were hoping you would join us tonight after dinner and help us work out our problem. It will be far more intimate than our last lesson, and I know you will enjoy it more."

Gianna glanced at me and I nodded. "They brought in their test results, so you are free to accept their invitation. The only restrictions will be up to the three of you."

Gianna smiled and turned back to Aurora. "I would love to accept, but I have one condition. When you say more intimate, I assume it's going to be more arousing for me, so I want to make sure I won't leave frustrated."

"After our last visit I can understand that," Aurora replied. "With the issue we are having, and the kind of help we need from you, I'm sure you won't be frustrated."

I saw Gianna smile and nod. With that handled, I turned to the boys. "Carmine, Rico, what I am about to say in no way changes what your parents and I have already told you. Your parents feel this would be a safe environment for you to start learning about sex and I have agreed to allow it."

I caught the excited look Carmine gave the twins and smirked. "This does not mean you will be having sex with the girls. I am giving you permission to spend time with them privately if they wish to. It's their choice to accept or decline your invitations, and how far you get with them is entirely up to how you treat them. I would advise against being too pushy, because if you screw up with one of them, they will all know about it very quickly. Do either of you have any questions?"

After shaking their heads, Carmine got up and walked over to Faith, asking if she would join him in his room after dinner. I almost felt bad for him when I saw the smile that crossed her face. "I would love to join you, and I will make it the most amazing night of your life if you can close your eyes right now and answer two questions correctly."

His eyes snapped closed and her smirk grew. "The two questions are easy. What color are my eyes, and what's my name?"

Carmine blushed as he stammered out that he didn't know.

"I'm going to give you some advice that will help you out with girls in general. First, try looking at our faces when you talk to us. I know my breasts are nice, but if you just stare at them, I know you're not paying attention to anything I'm saying. Second, try actually talking to us before you invite us to a more intimate setting. Your parents were able to invite Gianna so directly because they already know her," she explained. "By the way, my eyes are blue and my name is Faith, because I know you missed it the first time. You can tell my sister Hope and I apart by the birthmark on the top of her left breast. We don't mind you looking, but your attention should be focused on our faces. Try approaching me tomorrow and strike up a conversation first. Your kind of cute, so I'll give you a second chance if you can treat me like a person instead of a piece of meat."

He was still blushing but looked thoughtful as he apologized and thanked her for the advice before returning to his seat. Rico did a bit better when he approached Ari. She had been in town with Marian shopping for maternity clothes and was still dressed because they got back right before lunch. I guess his choice made sense when you consider she looked to be his age.

"Hi, I'm Rico, and I don't think we have been introduced yet. We seem to be the youngest ones here, and I was hoping we could find someplace quiet to talk and get to know each other so I don't have to think about embarrassing myself trying to talk to the older girls with how they're dressed."

I could tell he was still a bit embarrassed, but he kept eye contact and actually talked to her. She had a faint smile as she stood and took his hand. "I'd love to get to know you better, but you need to know a couple things first. I'm still one of the pets here, and much older than I look. I can ask permission to stay dressed if it makes you more comfortable, but it's not my decision. Did you still wish to spend more time with me?"

When he nodded shyly, Marian reached over and patted Ari's ass. "Go ahead Ari. Unless Master objects, I see no reason you can't stay dressed for a while. He seems nervous enough as it is, so getting to know you before seeing you naked might help."

Ari turned and gave me a questioning look. "You have about an hour before yoga starts, so you will have to change at that point, but it is fine for now."

As the left the room, I turned back to Carmine. "Do you see the difference in how your brother approached Ari verses how you approached Faith? He wasn't looking at her as a sex toy, but as someone he wanted to have a conversation with. Seeing Faith turn you down probably helped him out a bit, so I'm going to give you a little help as well. Vivi, I need you and Gianna to set up that last guest room downstairs for the girls. Take Carmine with you and help him learn to talk to a girl without staring at her breasts."

"Of course Master, I'm probably the best choice since there is no chance I will let him get anywhere. Sorry Carmine, you're cute, but I won't take the chance you could get me pregnant," Vivi explained. "Come on Gi, we did the bathroom and floors in there this week, so we just need to change the bedding and get towels for the bath. Carmine, my eyes are up here. You can help carry the bedding."

I shook my head as he followed them out with his eyes glued to their asses. "I have a bad feeling one of them is going to have to slap him just to get his attention. Was he that bad out at the pool?"

"Unfortunately he was Master, I don't think he could tell you what any of my sisters look like above the breasts. I feel like owe Hope and Faith an apology because he seemed most fixated on them," Marta replied with a sigh. "Rico at least had the decency to blush and look up when he got caught staring for too long."

"Give him time angel," Lucio told her. "The novelty of seeing naked breasts for the first time should wear off in a few hours. He is only hurting himself if he can't learn some control."

"I sent him with Vivi for a reason. She is the one most likely to slap him after trying to redirect his attention a few times. It's a harsh lesson, but he has to learn it," I explained as I finished my coffee. "If you will excuse me though, I did promise to Kiera and Rebeca some time after lunch. Marta, I'm sure you wanted to visit with your parents, but Mandy was going to help your father set up some accounts for your siblings."

"That's fine Master, they are here for a few days, so we will have plenty of time to visit. I was hoping to have some girl talk time with mom anyway, so it works out perfectly," Marta replied. "Can you pencil me in for one of those sessions after dinner? It's been a week since my last reminder, and Rebeca seems okay with seeing it now. I don't want to start slipping again."

I nodded as I helped Kiera up. I had honestly hoped she had decided against receiving the weekly spanking she talked about before her parents arrived the first time. It was no worse than what I was about to give Kiera, but it was still a punishment for her. I would have to do hers first, so I could enjoy Mandy's spanking before I played with her. The spanking itself didn't do anything for me, but I had come to enjoy my pets squirming in my lap as they climaxed.

When we got up to the bedroom, I closed the door after Rebeca followed us in. I knew it wouldn't keep the sounds of Kiera's climax from traveling to where Ari and Rico were talking in the entertainment area, but I didn't need an audience. Laying out a towel, I sat down and patted my lap for Kiera to join me.

She lay down across my lap and wiggled with a contented sigh. Rebeca didn't even hesitate as she crawled up on the bed after Kiera and sat near her feet to watch. I slipped Kiera's tail out and ran my hand over her pert ass for a moment before giving her a sharp swat. Her surprised gasp turned to a moan of pleasure as I ran my fingers over the pink print on her fair skin.

I swat her ass a couple more times and can already feel her juices trickling down my leg. My pony had needed this far more than she let on. Rebeca's arrival had adjusted our regular schedules and my girls hadn't gotten their regular spanking night because they didn't want to scare her. I would have to make it up to them now that she was accepting it.

As I continue to swat Kiera's ass and toy with her pussy, I can see Rebeca watching eagerly as Kiera's moans grow louder. Rebeca put her knee between Kiera's legs and Kiera spread them so Rebeca could move closer. She kept creping closer as Kiera's climax approached. When her whimpering told me she was right on the edge, I pushed my fingers deep inside her pussy to set her off.

Rebeca heard Kiera's scream and dropped her bone before diving in to clean her up. She was lapping along Kiera's lips around my fingers, so I moved my hand to give her easier access. She reached up and trapped my hand under hers as she plunged her tongue inside Kiera's pussy, lapping away until Kira stopped shuddering before sucking my fingers into her mouth to get the rest of Kiera's juices.

I let her continue for a moment as Kiera crawled out of my lap and turned to watch. "I'm not sure what changed last night and this morning Master, but she has seemed eager to play ever since Zara's spanking."

I pulled my fingers out of Rebeca's mouth and she dropped her head to retrieve her bone as I looked at Kiera. "She has been, and I'm not sure why. At first, I thought it was just gratitude for me taking out for a walk, but she has indicated that isn't it. Since she won't talk, I was hoping to stumble over the right question to find out what changed for her today."

Rebeca crawled into my lap, taking the pose Kiera had just been in. She put my hand on her ass and looked back over her shoulder at me before shaking her head. "I know you don't like being spanked. I only do spankings like this for the girls who enjoy it, or if they need a lighter punishment. I don't enjoy punishing my pets, but I do have to on occasion."

Rebeca sat back up with a frustrated look. She pointed to the wall where the punishment tools were hanging and shook her head again. "No, I don't plan on using those on you either. A couple of the girls enjoy having me use one of the paddles to spank them, but you would have to do something pretty bad for me to actually punish you with those."

I heard Kiera sigh and crawl over my legs. "Master, can I try? I think I might be better at this because of my experiences in the stables. Rebeca, are you trying to say you don't think Master will use those on you?"

Rebeca's face lit up and she nodded. "You're wrong on one point puppy. Master will use those on you if you make him. He doesn't have many rules for us, but breaking one of them is very serious. He hasn't had to punish any of us for a couple months, but it can happen. He is a good Master though, and doesn't like hurting us."

Rebeca nodded again and gave me an imploring look. "I'm glad you trust me not to hurt you now, but that doesn't explain why you seem so eager to play all of a sudden. I know everyone would like to play with you, but I'm still curious why you seem so eager."

"I may be able to explain that one as well Master," Kiera said. "I was still in the stables when Rebeca came to the island initially. Master Julien used to bring her over to the stables on occasion, and I overheard the trainers talking about her. She was always eager to play with them or the ponies about to be bred. Mandy or one of the twins would probably know better from personal experience because they were around her more, but I think she just enjoys sex."

"So you're just a very horny little puppy?" Rebeca nodded eagerly and put her hands on my groin with a begging look in her eyes. "No puppy, I said I would give you attention you were craving. That means I am going to play with you. Now be a good pet and come lay back down over my lap."

She didn't hesitate to lie over my lap, even though she knew this was how the others received their spankings. I trailed my hand up her inner thigh and over her pussy lips as she wiggled to get comfortable. "There is one very important rule you need to remember if you don't want to be punished. You are free to play with the people living in this house, but you need permission to play with anyone else. Your sisters will warn you if you are doing something you could be punished for, so you should always listen to them."

Rebeca was almost purring as my fingers traced over her labia but she nodded in response. She was already soaking wet and her squirming for more than the light contact told me she wouldn't last long. As my fingers slid between her lips, she whimpered and pushed her hips up so they brushed against her clit. That touch was all she needed to trigger her climax and I felt her juices flow over my fingers as she trembled in my lap.

I was a bit surprised at how easily she climaxed, but kept rubbing her clit to extend her pleasure. It was almost two full minutes before she collapsed in my lap panting. Her bone was lying on the bed in front of her as she caught her breath, but she picked it up again before turning to sit in my lap.