A Kitten's Tail Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really were wound up to have me play with you, weren't you puppy?" She smiled and nodded as she reached down to caress my cock. "Not yet puppy, Marta and Mandy both want spankings tonight, but I will be enjoying Mandy's body after that. I always have time for two of my pets before bed, so we can play with each other and you can fall sleep curled up against me."

Her eyes lit up but Kiera cleared her throat and looked worried. "Master, would you at least let someone take care of you before dinner? You skipped your after walk blowjob, and you usually enjoy one of us before yoga. You know how antsy we get if we don't get you to cum five or six times a day, and we are already well behind our usual schedule. You promised us that you would let us take care of your cock properly."

I sighed to myself but she was right. I had promised to play with them more often so all my girls got to play with me regularly. "Very well my dear, but we don't have time before yoga. Go let Paige know to keep the girls out back until after the yoga class because there will be some adult activities going on in the solarium."

Reaching up to stroke Rebeca's cheek, I smiled at her. "I guess you are in luck, puppy. Would you like to play with me while the girls do their workout today?"

She nodded eagerly, dropping her bone in my lap to lean in and lick my cheek. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her properly. When I let her go, she blushed as she dropped her head into my lap to retrieve her bone, but I saw the faint smile as she did. The simple intimacy of the kiss seemed to affect her more than cumming in my lap had.

"You'll get used to being kissed Rebeca. I know you're accustomed to enjoying just the act of sex itself, but I prefer to have a more intimate bond with my pets. Your sisters won't kiss you like that unless you indicate you want them too, but I would advise you to try it. It adds to the experience, and can make it far more satisfying."

***

For those of you following the story...

Chapter 32 will not be available on Literotica due to guideline violations (it's already written and i know it won't pass here).