A Kitten's Tail Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of Vivianna right on the edge of climax herself. The lusty look in her eyes and the way she bit her lower lip as she held back her own climax to finish with me was all it took to push me over the edge.

"Yes," she hissed as she felt my cock swelling between her breasts. She pinched her nipples and moaned as my cock pulsed, sending the first streak of cum across the top slope of her luscious breast. I could feel her shaking through her own climax as she continued to stroke me, thoroughly coating the tops of her breasts with my cream.

"See how pretty her breasts look once you coat them with your cream, Master? Don't you agree you should make one of your pets look that pretty every day?" I glanced over at Marian and gave her a questioning look. "I may not have the breasts for it, but I love how your girls look with a fresh load on their chests. You're a retired man with a dozen women who want nothing more than to have sex with you all day long. You should start enjoying it a little more."

"You will probably drive me to an early grave if I start enjoying it too much more," I chuckled. "I think I have a way to give in to your desire to serve on occasion, but we can't do it every day. Were there any other votes I should know about?"

Marian blushed a little as she smiled. "I will answer that once the girls start cleaning you up. Rebeca is almost quivering with need here."

"I wanted to clean Master up myself," Vivi said. "Rebeca, would you and Mandy like to clean Master's cum off my breasts once I'm finished?"

Mandy licked her lips as Rebeca nodded eagerly. As Vivi took my cock in her mouth, I glanced back to Marian. "You were saying?"

"Well, most of the discussions are just us talking about sexy things we want you to do with us more often. We've only really had two other votes, and we all love both ideas. We all love having you take our asses, but you only do it with maybe two of us a week. We wanted to ask you to pick one week a month and fuck our asses instead of our pussies every time you take us."

I looked around and saw the others nodding eagerly. "I didn't realize you were all craving it that badly. I thought Marcello was taking most of you that way every time he played with you."

"He is Master," Vivi said as she finished cleaning me and leaned back so Rebeca and Mandy to get to her breasts. "Jaden enjoys our asses regularly as well, but neither of them is our Master. We enjoy playing with both of them, and Aaron as well, but you're the one we crave."

"I don't know if I want to go for a full week every month, but I can probably find a way to satisfy that craving more often," I replied. "What was the other idea that had you all excited?"

"Gianna likes to refer to it as the all-day sucker plan," Marian said with a smirk. "You pick a random day and spend the entire day with someone's lips wrapped around your cock. We could all take turns laying with our head in your lap suckling on you."

"Do I want to know which of my pets came up with an idea that submissive?"

Marian blushed again as she shook her head. "That was actually one of my suggestions. Rebeca was lying between my legs, lapping at my slit after cleaning me to keep her mouth busy, when I wondered what it would be like to have someone doing that all day long. I know I would love it and suggested it to the girls for you."

"That might work out with what I've been thinking of, but I do know what we're doing to you on your birthday." I looked around the room and had to grin. Ari was still bound to the cross with kitten lapping away at her pussy. From the look of it, she was almost as exhausted as Mandy was by the end of her session.

Marcello was still bound to the table with Sonia working him over as Gianna rode his face. Zara had disappeared, probably to make dinner, but I knew she would have plenty of opportunities to play down here. After I went over the controls for the new toy, I planned to give the girls free rein to play down here as they wished.

"Vivi, you and Gianna will have to add cleaning the playroom to your daily chores list. I imagine there is going to be a lot of people playing down here and I want to make sure it's sanitary. Puppy, kitten has been taking care of Ari, but I don't think she has cum yet. I want you to go take care of her for me. Marian, can you make sure Sonia doesn't leave Marcello too sore? He is supposed to be mowing the yard tomorrow."

"I was over there right before I came to check on Mandy. Sonia was going to try to get him to cum a third time while he was cleaning Gianna, so they are probably just about finished. I will check again on my way to release Ari. You might want to think out your schedule Master, as most of your girls will want a session down here with you as soon as possible."

I nodded as she walked off. I knew I would be busy down here for the next few days. "Mandy, now that you have recovered from your session, I want your honest opinion of how it went."

Mandy smiled as she crawled up in my lap. "I was being honest earlier Master. Either part of that felt like the most intense punishment I have ever had. I would still like regular spankings so my bottom can feel all warm and toasty for the day, but I think weekly sessions like this will keep me satisfied without having to leave marks on me."

"That's good to hear my pet. I don't mind seeing your pretty ass all pink, but I think I have an even bigger problem with seeing bruises and welts than Julien does. Let me know if the feeling doesn't hold on as long as a regular punishment would though. You're used to having your bottom sore for several days after a session to remind you and you won't this time."

"Honestly Master, I don't think that will be a problem. I enjoy being punished, but I never liked the sore achy feeling I had after. That sharp feeling as I'm being punished is what really gets me going. Not having the after effects is going to be nice. Hope and Isabella are going to love this."

I shook my head, still not sure how to understand that but knowing she was right about Hope and Isabella. I'm pretty sure I can add Gianna to that list as well. "As long as you're happy with it and it doesn't leave any marks. I will let Hope try it tomorrow when I teach my pets who have a dominant side how to use it, but I want you to avoid mentioning it to your sisters on the island when they arrive at Christmas. I will be telling Julien how it works out for you and Hope, but I'm sure he will want to try it out before he decides and I'm also sure he will be using Isabella as his test subject."

"That shouldn't be an issue Master. Isabella is the only one I would have mentioned it to anyway. She is the only one who enjoys more than an occasional spanking," Mandy replied. "I know she will love it, but I can wait until she gets to experience it before we talk about it. Master, may I be excuse now? As much as I love sitting naked in your lap, and as fun as Rebeca's tongue baths are, I still need a shower so I can wash my hair before dinner."

"Go ahead my dear. I thought having your hair up would keep it clean, but I didn't expect you to cum so much when I had you upside down. I need to clean up after our session, and then I should collect my puppy before she decides kitten needs a tongue bath as well."

Mandy wrapped her arms around me as we got up and kissed me. "Master, I don't mind having to shower again after how good that made me feel. Knowing you won't feel bad about it tomorrow because my ass isn't marked is wonderful as well. Having cum in my hair is a small price to pay."

I watched her ass as she walked away and grinned. She still had that pink glow that she would have after a spanking, but there was no sign of any worse damage. I was actually coming to enjoy that color, simply because I knew how happy my pets were when their asses were pink.

It only took a few minutes to wrap up the wires and clean the pads, although I had to leave a few of them sitting to dry out. I wiped up the puddle under the frame as best I could with a towel, but realized I would have to keep some sanitizer and extra towels down here. Daily cleaning was one thing, but it would be best to wipe down the equipment after each use.

I walked over to where Sonia was slipping off the strap-on harness as Gianna licked up the streaks of cum off Marcello's stomach. "Did you enjoy yourself sweetie?"

She blushed a bit as she nodded. "I'm not in trouble for this, am I? You always say we can play however we want as long as it's consensual, but this may have been more than you were thinking of when you said that."

"I will admit it wasn't something that crossed my mind, but you're not in any trouble. I don't object to you girls using the strap-ons on each other, and from what I heard it was completely consensual. No, I wandered over for business. I want to have you set up some cleaning kits for the equipment. With as much cum and sweat as will be getting on them, I think it's best if we wipe them down after each use," I explained. "I told Vivi I wanted the play room cleaned daily, but I imagine people will be wandering in and out through the day to play, and I doubt anyone wants to lay down in a mess from the last play session."

"I can take care of that for you," Sonia replied. "The play room will be part of my regular duties Master, not the girls. I've been trying to get back to work now that I've recovered, but the girls have their schedules pretty well set up so there isn't much for me to do other than help with dusting and laundry. Cleaning down here will help keep me busy, at least until Zara needs more help."

"It sounds like you have everything well in hand my dear, including the details for Zara's maternity leave. I should have expected that, although I don't recall asking you to set up that last part."

"You did say I would be in charge of the household staff, Master. I may not be a professional chef, but grandma did teach me to cook. Even if I get pregnant again right away, I will not be too far along to cover Zara's maternity leave. You worry about keeping all your pets feeling well loved Master; we will take care of the rest."

I patted her ass with a smirk. "I do my best to keep you all feeling well loved my pet. I will let you get back to Marcello while I go save my kitten. Just remember to have him go slow when he tries to stand up. He was bound with his legs up long enough that he may be a bit unstable at first."

She nodded and smirked before turning back to remove the bindings from Marcello's ankles. Sonia probably didn't need the reminder, but I was a bit over cautious when it came to safety.

I found my kitten flat on her back with Rebeca lapping away at her pussy. Knowing how easily my kitten climaxed and how long Rebeca had been over here, I was sure my kitten felt very satisfied by now. Slipping my fingers down between Rebeca's thighs, I found her pussy dripping wet and her clit swollen and begging for attention.

I rubbed the swollen bud until I heard her quiet little whimper as she started to cum. "That's a good puppy. You took very good care of my kitten, but it's time for you to cum now."

Felicia reached down to pet Rebeca as I stroked her through her extended release. "I think you needed that little one. Now that you're both taken care of, would you like to join me in checking on the kids? I'm sure Sophia has missed her play time with you."

Rebeca's eyes lit up as she grabbed her bone and nodded. My kitten was more sedate in her response, rubbing up against me and nodding before crawling off to the door. Kitten just enjoyed being around Sophia and Nicolina, but for Rebeca, playtime with Sophia usually meant just that, play. They could spend hours just chasing each other around the yard for fun.

As soon as we walked outside, Rebeca darted off to play with Sophia and the twins. My kitten followed me over to the blanket Kiera had laid out for Nicolina. We spent the next forty-five minutes making faces at my granddaughter and watching her practice lifting her head. Probably not the most exciting pastime in most people's eyes, but it was pure joy for me. I even got to change a diaper before we went in for dinner. I had to threaten to spank a few bottoms before the girls would let me, but they finally did.

The twins were extra excited at dinner, knowing they were going down to the playroom after. Despite having a cabin full of bondage furniture, Julien rarely used more than some straps on the bed or one of the spanking blocks when he played with the pets, so this was something new and exciting for them. Once Sophia made her rounds to collect goodnight kisses and went up for her bath, they gave me a pleading look and asked to be excused.

"I know you're excited to go play, but I need you to wait a few minutes. It's been brought to my attention that there have been clandestine meetings going on in the house by people plotting to entice me in to more frequent lewd sex acts." I glanced around the table and found my pets all grinning at me. "As much fun as it would be, I'm not as young as most of you and trying to maintain that kind of schedule on a daily basis would probably leave me a withered husk in a couple years."

I could see the disappointed looks and smirked. "That being said, there is no reason we can't have the kind of play sessions you would like on occasion. Julien and I did it several times on the island, where we spent the day playing with as many of the pets as possible or arranging special games. I'm thinking once a week should be viable. With Marta and the twins starting classes next week, I'm thinking Fridays would be a good choice as no one has classes on Friday and we don't want to leave Sophia feeling neglected by doing it on a weekend."

I know the girls talked about the fun we had on the island, and the disappointment had turned to excitement. "Zara, if you wish to participate, Friday's lunch should be something you can make ahead of time and serve straight out of the refrigerator. Marian, Felicia, you will also have the option to not participate this week, as all the female participants will be spending the morning bound."

I glanced around the table, catching Jaden, Marcello and Aaron's eyes. "I'm hoping the three of you will join us as well. I'm sure my pets will enjoy it far more if we are all involved."

My kitten put her hand in my lap to get my attention and nodded to show she was willing. She had played with Julien and I during our games on the island and knew whatever I had planned would be fun, even if she had to be bound for it. Zara's grin told me she was on board as well, but Marian looked a bit nervous.

"Master, I know you won't tell me what you have planned, but would I have the option to stop part way through if I was too uncomfortable?"

I looked over and shook my head. "The only thing I will say is you have the same promise I've given you the other two times I've had you tied up and helpless. You have to decide if you trust me and that promise enough to be bound for up to four hours with four men using your body at my direction. You don't have to decide now, but you know what to wear to breakfast on Friday if you decide to try it."