A Kitten's Tail Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian shook her head and smiled. "I won't say I'm comfortable with it, but I'm doing alright. This position lets me watch most of the action, so I'm staying aroused enough that it's not bothering me as much. Rebeca was a big help, but I imagine she wants to go check on the others now. I've heard more than a few orgasmic screams and I'm sure most of the girls have cum running down their thighs for her to clean up."

I heard Master's chuckle as he stroked Rebeca's hair. "Alright puppy, I know you want to go clean the girls up, but you have to follow one rule for me so you don't interrupt the game. When you hear the buzzer go off, you need to switch girls and pick one that one of the men just finished with. You can switch more often, but make sure you're not with one of the pets that the men are moving to when they switch."

Rebeca nodded and picked up her bone before jumping down and darting out of sight. I had no idea who she started with, but our puppy was in her version of heaven. She loved licking the pets clean after they climaxed, and she had almost four hours where she could clean up anyone who wasn't being fucked by one of the men. My only concern was with us being bound as we were, we couldn't help Rebeca climax and Master was the only man she would let touch her in a sexual way.

Apparently, Marian shared my concern, because after Master had moved over to fuck Mandy and she had caught her breath after her climax, she addressed the issue. "Master, what are we going to do about Rebeca? I know she doesn't think about her own needs when she is playing, but I hate to think about her cleaning up everyone else but not getting to cum until the game ends."

I heard Master chuckle as Mandy started cumming on his cock. "You and Ari will be taking care of that for me. The two of you are at opposite sides of the playroom, and you're both on your backs with your legs in the air. I'll let Rebeca wander until I come to one of you, then I'll call her over so she can crawl up on the table and let you lick her to climax. I don't imagine it will take either of you long to get her off with as excited as she gets."

I smiled as I watched Master continue enjoying Mandy's tight ass. It wasn't really a surprise that he already had a plan for taking care of Rebeca. I should have known he would have thought it out ahead of time, as he always made sure his pets were taken care of.

As much as I was enjoying watch him take Mandy, I found myself wishing the buzzer would go off already. It had been over a month since Master had taken my ass and I could feel my littler pucker throbbing with need. I enjoyed my other lovers, but Master was the one I craved and I knew I wasn't the only one. All of the girls were craving more anal attention than he gave us.

Maybe I should talk with him about that tonight. He had gotten into the habit of enjoying someone's ass two or three times a week when we were on the island. It had worked out well because he only had four of us who really craved that kind of attention from him. Julien seemed to have a schedule of not only who he was fucking each day, but what entrance he was going to use each time so all of his pets got it in the ass at least once a week. They all had that itch scratched often enough that they didn't mind if their other Master preferred their pussies.

I don't think Master had adjusted his thinking to having twelve pets who wanted him to fuck our asses regularly. If I could convince him to take one of our asses every day, he could get to all of us at least twice a month and we wouldn't miss it so much. Telling him the same day he fucked all of our asses would help him remember how much we all enjoy having him take us this way.

Thinking about how to convince Master to take our asses more had actually distracted me from the throbbing need in my own of a minute, to the point I was surprised when the buzzer went off to signal a partner switch. A surge of lust ran through me when I felt his finger rubbing more lube over my tight little pucker as he offered me a drink. I took a sip and looked back over my shoulder at him, hoping the desire in my eyes would tell him I wanted more than the gentle pace he kept with the others.

I moaned as the thick head of his cock pushed through my body's meager resistance. He wasn't that much bigger than my other lovers were, but that bit of extra girth seemed to stretch me out and fill my body perfectly. Knowing that it was my Master who was fucking my ass is what sent me over the edge though. Marcello was a bit longer, and with Jaden, I had the extra kink of fucking my own son, but neither of them compared to the pleasure of having my Master inside me.

He started those slow, steady strokes, riding me through my climax, and chuckled at my whimper when it ended. "I know what you want little kitten, but all of your sisters want the same thing. If I took all of you as hard as you wanted me to, I would be wiped out half way through the game. Besides, it feels like you already got a special present from Marcello. Enjoy the game little kitten, and I will try to work on taking your asses more often."

Umm, I doubt he was thinking of taking one of us a day, but if he was seeing we wanted this more often it would be easier to convince him. I would come back to figuring out a good schedule for Master in a few minutes. Right now, all I wanted to focus on was the feeling of his cock in my ass. While it wasn't the hard pounding I had been hoping for, I didn't want to waste any of my time with Master. Even with the slower pace, I was pretty sure he would still get me to climax again before he switched.

I focused on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my rear entrance, from that little extra stretched feeling as his crown pulled on my sphincter during his back strokes to the stuffed feeling that almost made it hard to breathe when he bottomed out. I had been craving this so badly that I savored every second of it. As much as I loved having him stretch my pussy out, or the moans of pleasure he made when I was sucking his cock, I never felt as thoroughly owned as when he was taking my ass.

He had me right on the edge when the buzzer went off and I whimpered as I felt him start to withdraw. His sudden hard thrust was unexpected and drove the breath out of me. He only gave me a couple hard, fast thrusts, but it was all I needed to make the orgasm that had been building up inside of me come crashing down.

My earlier climaxes had been intense, sending waves of pleasure flowing through my body, but this one blew them away. I had been so focused on getting there that I felt a wave of frustration when the buzzer went off. His surprise thrusts had set me off unexpectedly and it was like an explosion of pleasure ripped through my body. I was so lost in the sensation I didn't even feel it when Master pulled out.

I'm didn't actually black out, but I was definitely lost for a minute. What brought me back were Hope's scream of pleasure as Master drove her over the edge and the feeling of a tongue running up the back of my thigh. I heard Rebeca's excited little yip as her tongue ran over my pussy lips and found the trail of Marcello's cum dribbling down from my ass.

I knew what was coming next and tried to keep myself from tensing up. We were all a bit disturbed by it, but had convinced Master not to try punishing her to break the habit simply because we all took extra precautions to keep clean back there anyway. I was just glad the lube we used was nontoxic as her tongue wormed its way into my ass to see if she could get more of the load Marcello had deposited inside me.

Master's biggest concern was her getting sick from it, but the low volume enemas we all used for hygienic reasons should help reduce the risk. Any bacteria she did get would probably be killed off by the amount of garlic and oregano we ate. It wasn't an ideal solution, but she didn't seem to understand it could make her sick.

As Rebeca worked to clean me up, I turned my mind back to Master's schedule. He would probably agree to take one of our asses every day. Most of us would prefer to have him take our asses more than every other week, but I didn't know if he would agree to take two of us that way every day.

He usually took one of us before our showers every morning, then a blowjob after his morning walk with Kiera and Rebeca. That was rarely a single person task, mostly because we all wanted more time with Master so we shared. Vivi had made the request for more titty fucks earlier this week, so Master had started letting one of the girls do that for him after his blowjob the past few days.

Afternoons were a bit more variable, but he took someone to the bedroom either right after lunch or after yoga for an extended play session. Those were always fun because Master enjoyed giving oral sex as much as the rest of us did and made sure his partner had multiple orgasms before he even started fucking them.

Evenings were pretty regular other than his bondage play nights. We always knew who was going to get it next, but we never knew which night he would choose. Even after driving someone out of their mind with pleasure for an hour, he always had time to play with two of us. More common were the nights he spanked one or both of his partners for the evening if they enjoyed that before he played with them.

The afternoon sessions would be perfect for a long anal plowing, but I knew it wouldn't work out very well. That was the only time Paige was comfortable playing because Sophia was with her sisters, so Master set aside a couple days a week for her. Master had also made it clear that the afternoon sessions would be blocked out when someone was trying to get pregnant. He had taken Kiera every afternoon during her fertile cycle, and I know he intended to do the same with all the pets when it was their turn.

It was only three or four days, and no one minded giving up a turn under the circumstances, but I wanted a better solution. At least we knew how to figure out the girls' fertility cycles now. The clinic where Master had his procedure done had also taught us how to calculate when a woman was most likely to be ovulating so we knew when he had the best chance to get them pregnant.

Convincing him to take his final partner of the day in the ass was probably the best solution. Since his first evening partner usually rode him as whoever got him second was sitting on his face, he had plenty of energy left and his final partner was always warmed up enough for anything. Of course, if we could convince him to take both his nightly partners in the bum it would be perfect. Each of us would get Master's cock in our pussy, ass and mouth at least once a week that way, with some minor variations around Sonia and Vivi's fertile days.

"Are you alright, kitten?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Aaron offering me a water bottle with a concerned look on his face. I took a sip of water then smiled up at him and nodded. I was fine, but I had been a bit distracted and had missed the buzzer going off. I had only noticed the first one because Rebeca's tongue had slipped out of my bottom making it easier to think, but that little vibe on my clit still made it hard to focus.

He still looked concerned so I winked and blew him a kiss. I knew Master well enough to know one of his instructions for the men would be to watch us for any signs of distress. Despite what he told Marian the other day, he would have let her out of the restraints if she were really having a hard time. He just wouldn't let her go because she was a little anxious or uncomfortable.

"As long as you're alright kitten, but be careful letting your mind wander too far. Master told us to watch for distress or exhaustion, and you looked pretty out of it when I came up." He had leaned down and was whispering in my ear as he rubbed my back. "I know what was probably running through your head with Master having just had your bottom, but don't get too distracted if you don't want to miss your turns. The others might decide you look tired and need a break."

I nodded in understanding before he moved around behind me and sank his cock in my tight little ass. He wasn't as thick as Master, but he did give it to me harder than the others had at first. I guess he just wanted to make sure I climaxed, because as soon as he felt me start he slowed down and rubbed my back as he stroked into me.

"There you go kitten," he murmured as the buzzer went off. "Keep your mind from wandering too much sweetie, because I know you wouldn't enjoy our Master's version of a rest. Not only would your partner have to skip enjoying that delightful little ass of yours, but we have to turn off the stimulator until your next partner arrives so you can recover."

That would be boring, but I guess it made sense. If you were exhausted from too many climaxes, twenty minutes of no extra stimulation would be necessary for most of my sisters. Half of them got excited just being bound, so they would need it. I honestly doubted anyone would need a break, but Master was always cautious. That vibrator on my clit was too distracting for me to think clearly anyway, so I might as well just enjoy the game.

I looked over to watch Aaron drilling Hope's ass and sent him a silent thank you for the warning. If I couldn't be enjoying my own ass being plowed, watching one of my sisters being plowed was the next best thing. I was frustrated for her when the buzzer went off and she groaned as Aaron pulled out. She was close enough to cumming that his swat on her ass as he walked away set her off and she was still screaming out her pleasure when he sank into Marta's ass.

As I turned to watch my son with Mandy, I heard Hope's quiet thank you to Aaron for not leaving her hanging on the edge. I wasn't surprised he helped her finish, Aaron was a total sweetheart and I was a bit sad he would be leaving with Mandy after Christmas. I liked the other trainers, but Aaron had been the one who took care of Kiera when she first became a pony. He had been gentle with her after the abuse she suffered with Jacques, so he was a favorite in our house.

I was a little disappointed when my son thrust hard into Mandy's ass and started cumming. It was hot to watch, and I wouldn't deny her the pleasure of someone cumming in her ass, but I knew it meant I would be stuck with him using a toy in my ass for the next round. I was also a little worried he wouldn't make it through the game. That was his second climax, and we were only an hour into the game so far.

Of course, I had figured that Marcello and Jaden would be using toys the last round anyway. Jaden had been learning to hold back his climax, but he wasn't very good at it yet, and Marcello rarely even tried. They both recovered fairly quickly after the first time, but I knew he would be down for a while after a second one.

Okay, maybe the toy wasn't as bad as I thought. As soon as he slipped it in, he turned the vibrator up on high and really worked my ass over with it. I was in the middle of my third orgasm when the buzzer went off. By the time I caught my breath, he had Hope panting and whimpering as he worked her over just as hard.

I would have preferred the real thing, even if he had to go slower to hold back, but I still enjoyed the alternative. I guess Hope did as well, since she screamed again right as the buzzer went off and Jaden moved on to Marta.

I turned back to Mandy to watch Marcello start with her when I heard Vivi's cry from across the room. "I'm so sorry Master; I didn't realize it would shift when we were playing."

"Keep going everyone, we just had a little accident. Nothing you need to worry about," Master called out.

I had an idea what had happened, but Vivi rushing out of the playroom a minute later with blood running down her thighs verified it. The anal probing had shifted her cup out of place. I was well past the point I had to worry about that, and the other girls were on birth control so they rarely had more than spotting. She surprised me by reappearing a couple minutes later holding a wet washcloth.

"Are you sure you want to keep playing?"

"As long as no one minds having to clean me up a little before starting," she replied. "I left the cup out, so there will be a little drainage, but I was having too much fun to stop over something so minor. Please Master; it's the last day, so it shouldn't be too much."

"You know I don't mind it, pet, but you have to ask the others."

Vivi popped up a few seconds later next to Marcello. "Marcello, do you mind having to clean up a little blood before we play? It's that time of the month, and the anal sex dislodged my cup. It shouldn't be that much, but Master wanted me to make sure you were okay with it."

"I could have told you the cup wouldn't stay in place if I'd known, but no, I don't mind. Zara and I have never let that stop us when we were in the mood."

"You can skip asking my husband," Marian added. "I know a little blood won't bother him from personal experience. It's been a few years since I had that problem, but it didn't keep him from playing with Ari."

Vivi thanked them then rushed off to talk to Aaron as the buzzer went off. I knew she would be back in the game shortly. Aaron had been a trainer in the Stables, and the ponies were bred even when they were bleeding so I knew he was used to it. That was actually how Vivi started using a cup in the first place instead of disposables.

Kiera never went back on birth control and had asked Aaron to teach her how to use one. With the isolated location, the cups were easier to deal with than disposable hygiene products so it was all they used on the island. Vivi had asked how they dealt with it when they weren't wearing clothes, and had gotten one of her own as soon as Kiera told her about them. I just wish I'd known about them when I was younger. The cup was far easier to deal with than having to change a pad every few hours.

"I promise to make this turn better for you little kitten." I took a sip of the water Marcello was offering me and smiled. His first round had been nice, even if he climaxed as soon as he started. His climax had made mine more intense, and he stayed hard enough to help build me back up.

This time would be a bit different. Neither of us was worked up, so I got to savor the feeling of his cock sliding into my ass. He didn't stretch me out the way Master did but his extra length made up for it when he took my ass. Each of those slow strokes seems like they took forever to finish.

I was a bit surprised he maintained the slow pace. Marcello wasn't a bad lover, but he wasn't very good at holding back during anal. I'd only played with him a couple times myself, but I've watched him with my sisters all month, and his usual pace was hard and fast. I wasn't complaining, as he lasted long enough to get his partner off, but I'd only seen his more gentle side when he was playing with one of the pregnant girls. It was kind of nice, although I would have preferred a hard pounding right now.

Even his slow pace was enough to push me over the edge after a few minutes, well, his slow pace and that little vibrator riding against my clit. I was still riding out my climax when the buzzer went off and he leaned forward to kiss my shoulder before pulling out. "I hope that was more satisfying for you than our first round, kitten. I'll see you again in an hour."

It was more satisfying, but the first round had still been fun. I loved the feeling of one of my lovers' cumming in me. Having both of us so excited that we couldn't hold back and started cumming as soon as we came together was intense. Master frequently got me so excited that I could help but cum as he entered me, but it was rare for one of my male partners to be that excited.