A Kitten's Tail Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I'm almost afraid to ask this, but are you going to let me up to go to the bathroom?"

I looked back over my shoulder and smirked at Marian's question. She was probably regretting that second cup of coffee about now. As far as I know, she was the only one of us Master hadn't left bound long enough to run into this issue.

"I think you already know the answer to that question my dear or you wouldn't be afraid to ask. Would you like me to help you?"

I heard her sigh with frustration. "Please, I would be too embarrassed to ask anyone but you or my husband to help, and I don't think I can hold it until he gets back around. I just can't believe you are going to make me do this. The girls actually get excited when you take care of them this way, but it's just embarrassing for me."

"I know it is my dear, and that's why I've never made you do this before. I don't want to keep interrupting the game to release people to go use the bathroom though, and it's really not as bad as you think. Just relax and let it go."

I waited a moment and could actually hear her going. She may not be submissive, but she was still one of Master's pets and he was reminding her of that. "See my pet, not as bad as you thought and it was over in a minute. We would have missed the whole round if I let you go up to the bathroom and had to restrain you again after you got back."

Marian moaned as Master sank into her tight little ass. "I know Master, but it's still a bit embarrassing. I almost think you enjoy making the girls do that though."

"I do enjoy it in a way. It's a very personal process, and you're allowing me to assist you with it. There is a degree of intimacy in that, even if it's not a sexual thing. I enjoy taking care of all of you, even if it is something that seems kind of odd."

"I guess I understand that Master, but it makes me feel more vulnerable than I do just being bound. Even with that, I would probably be panicking if I didn't see you looking over to check on me as you switch partners. I'm not comfortable being helpless with anyone else," Marian panted. "I'm curious though, you haven't called Rebeca over for me to take care of, did you forget?"

"No, I had to change my plans a little," Master groaned. "It didn't work out very well with Ari the first time, so I am going to call her over as we switch. I'm sure you can keep her occupied while I take advantage of my slave."

I saw Marian smirk as Mandy moaned. Mandy really got off on being treated like a slave, but Master would only treat her that way in the playroom. Needless to say, Mandy really enjoyed any chance she got to come down here with him. Of course, so did the rest of us.

Mandy was whimpering with anticipation when the buzzer finally went off. I watched Master pull out of Marian and pat the table next to her. "Rebeca, be a good puppy and get up on the table so Marian take care of you before you clean her up. I'll have a special treat for you when you're done."

As Rebeca jumped up on the table and straddled Marians face, Master walked over to Mandy. After giving her a drink, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust into her ass. "You want me to use your tight little asshole to get myself off, don't you slave. Well you're in luck because I need to cum now, but my puppy needs a treat, so I'm going to use you, then pull out and paint your ass."

I think Mandy started cumming before Master even started pounding her ass, but he didn't hold back as he used her. Even knowing that he had probably planned what he was going to do beforehand, it had me dripping wet as I watched. I didn't even mind knowing he would have to use a toy on my ass when it was my turn.

I'm not sure Master even realized how big a hornet's nest he just kicked. I'd been down here though his sessions with my sisters, mostly keeping Rebeca occupied so she wasn't in the way, but I also loved watching how excited they got when Master dominated them. Him telling Mandy he was going to use her ass then cum all over it for Rebeca was a completely new level for him, and I knew most of my sisters wanted the same kind of treatment when they were down here.

Master must have been better at calculating the time than I was, because he pounded Mandy's ass for most of the five minutes he had with her. I almost thought he wasn't going to finish when he pulled out and coated the top of her ass with his cum. He had barely finished cumming when the buzzer went off and he slapped the bottom of one cheek.

"Now be a good slave and don't squirm as my puppy cleans you up. Alright puppy, your treat is all ready for you."

Rebeca excitedly hopped off the table and started licking up the streaks of cum off Mandy's ass as Master stepped over to me. He could see how close I was and turned the vibrator to high before pushing it deep into my ass. I let out a whimper as my climaxed crashed over me. Master worked the toy in my ass and played with my nipple, until I was panting and laying limp in the restraints before turning the vibe down some.

He leaned down to kiss my cheek as he offered me a drink. "A little out of order this time, but you looked like you needed to cum more than you needed a drink. Are you enjoying our game so far?"

I smiled up at him and nodded. The only problem was the long wait between partners, but even that part was fun because I got to watch my sisters being played with. It might be fun with more men though.

"I'm glad you're having fun kitten. Did you need to relieve yourself?" I shook my head. "Okay, just say something when your next partner comes up and they will ask if you need it. You don't make much noise so I told them to ask if you did. Now, let's see if we can get you to cum again before I have to switch partners."

He turned the vibrator back up and pushed it deep into my ass. Instead of working my ass, he just held it there as his fingers stroked over my pussy lips and his other hand started playing with my nipple again. He wasn't holding back and easily had me creaming on his fingers by the time the buzzer went off again.

He patted my ass on his way over to Hope, and I was a bit surprised he wasn't hard again. Master usually didn't need long to recover after his first orgasm, but he rarely held back as long as he had either.

By the end of the game, I was actually happy we had the long break between partners. I don't think any of us were used to cumming so many times over such an extended period and we were all a bit sore. Being in a constant state of arousal for four hours was a more that a little tiring as well.

The men's slow pace through the game made sense, because they had to help us stumble up to the kitchen table after they released us. Zara was so wiped out that she didn't even complain about the men serving lunch. Thankfully, we recovered some energy through lunch, but we were all happy when Master canceled our yoga session this afternoon.

We had adjourned to the great room to relax when Sonia planted herself in Master's lap. "Master, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we loved the game and can't wait to see what you have for next week. I know it might be hard to plan different options with me and Vivi being slightly restricted for the other men right now. If you put the two of us next to each other, we could probably set up a little cleaning station so we don't have to worry about them going from our asses to the other girls' pussies. Of course, you could always just put us somewhere we could use our mouths during their turns."

"I have a few ideas to work around your restrictions," Master chuckled. "You won't be bound for most of our games, so it will leave more options open. Of course, we could always just hope I get you pregnant again quickly and remove one of those restrictions."

"I certainly wouldn't object to that Master. I love how you treat Nicky as if she were your own flesh and blood, but I still want to give you one of your own as soon as I can. Dr. Perelli made me wait an extra week to finish healing, so we probably missed my fertile cycle." I saw her eyes roll back as if she were thinking. "If I'm right, I should start my period next week, so it will probably be about three weeks before I hit my most fertile days. Master, can I make a special request for those days?"

"I thought I made it clear that when I was trying to get one of you pregnant, you would be getting extra afternoons during the days you were most fertile," Master told her. "I'm not sure I could handle extra sessions without really shorting your sisters or killing myself."

"You did Master, but this is more a matter of how than how often. When you were trying to get Kiera pregnant, you took her as a lover because she had already been bread as a pony and you wanted to show her how much you loved her. I already know how much you love me." I saw her take a deep breath to gather her courage. "You remember the letter I gave you after we got back from the lawyer's office and what I called myself? I don't want you to get me pregnant as your lover; I want you to breed me as your slave. Nicky was conceived out of love, and we do have that kind of love for each other, but our relationship is so much more than that. I was hoping you would acknowledge everything we are to each other when you try to get me pregnant this time. I'm not asking you to do more than bind me and swat my ass a few times before you take me, but I want you take me like you own me, because you do."